Express Entry in a nutshell

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkoushik0730 said:
Hello Friends,

Could you please guide how to get PCC for Canada when I am outside of Canada.

Thanks!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
Hello All,

This is a express entry provincial nominee transfer question, I have 24 hours to answer the OINP so your comments is much appreciated.
I finally got nomination approval after 16 month, but I have already submitted my PR application cause received ITA with my core score. Now OINP wants me to withdraw my nomination application as apparently they can not add my 600 point and also I suppose I can not create a second profile in parallel and there is no need actually to do so.

Just wanted to tell you how cruel they are! Any other options that I could consider before withdrawal? no way for refund I guess.

Let me know if you have any comments/ideas

Regards

robin singh

May 4, 2017
Hi guys, i submitted my profile in express entry but didn't get any ITA,
what should I do and does it sends ITA sometimes late on ??

bomemtici

Mar 18, 2017
My question is :-
I checked the EE eligibility . It is showing eligible but when i created profile and submitted it is showing not eligible. .
1) Is it becos of my wife who is going to come with me but do not have good education and dont have relatives?
2) Can i exclude my wife and then Can i apply PR for her and for son(9yrs) later?
3) How many days after i reach there , can i apply for wifes PR?

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello house, i have a query here.

i have 25th march AOR. i have shown fd worth pof amount in my documents as a gift from my brother.

que is

i want to buy a car and take a loan for that. can i do that?? do i need to raise a cse for that?? and do i need to show extra amount equal to loan amount to cic ??

please help in this regard.

thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
robin singh said:
Hi guys, i submitted my profile in express entry but didn't get any ITA,
what should I do and does it sends ITA sometimes late on ??
If your score was above the cutoff it normally takes upto 24hrs to get an ITA. I would give it another 24hrs and then contact CIC.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
jassodhi said:
Hi,

I got my upfront medicals done last week. Is there a way of knowing the results of the tests?

Thanks
Well you can ask the Panel Physician, but in general you will only know the final result after you submit your applications and get a medicals passed notification or a request for further tests.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
bomemtici said:
My question is :-
I checked the EE eligibility . It is showing eligible but when i created profile and submitted it is showing not eligible. .
1) Is it becos of my wife who is going to come with me but do not have good education and dont have relatives?
2) Can i exclude my wife and then Can i apply PR for her and for son(9yrs) later?
3) How many days after i reach there , can i apply for wifes PR?
1) No its not. That doesn't matter.
2) Yes you can, but the required documentation is almost the same and the funds required are the same. So I wouldn't advise it.
3) It is a lengthy process which may take 2 or more years.

Make sure you have entered funds that are above the minimum required and that you have not selected Quebec as your preferred destination.

All the best

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi,

Just received ITA today and I am completing the PR application form. Two questions are confusing me.

1. Has Omeyimi Madowu Sanni been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has Omeyimi Madowu Sanni ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Now, I have been refused a student visa to the U.S as well as a visiting visa to the U.S before. Do I have to answer yes to both questions or is it only one i answer yes to.
If am answering yes to the first question, do I need to provide details of only the visiting visa or do I have to mention the student visa as well

Also, can answering yes be a detriment to the success of my application?

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls I need answers, I withdrew my first Express Entry profile because I made mistake in choice of NOC, I then created another profile using the same GCkey, for the past ten days I've been seeing only the old withdrawn profile without seeing the active profile. I've reported technical issue severally without success, my last resort now is to create another profile using a new GCkey, is anything wrong with doing this? Is it wrong to have 2profiles?

Apr 6, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I am in process of ECA from IQAS,
I sent my documents BDS (Bachelor of Dental Sugrery), sealed signed and stamped, But i also sent Intermediate certificate.
I got documents acknowledgment email yesterday and informed that your application is in line.
Today i received email
''Dear Mr.,

Please note that we are still waiting for your academic documents from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Let IQAS know if we will proceed with the assessment without it. Thank you''

i didn't forward HSSC enveloped copy as people suggested its not needed.
Should i proceed without it as mentioned in email?? would if affect any points on my CIC application?
Your help is appreciated

Thanks

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have received Schedule A resuest. When I am trying to search IMM 5669 on google getting few versions.

Anyone has idea about this form and if share/help to find ?

Thanks in advance.

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi Experts,

I am about to submit my documents just wanted to confirm if i am missing any thing or not :-

1.Education :-
  • ALL marksheets/certificates of Xth & Xiith Class

• All bachelor degree certificate/marksheet
  • ECA Certificate
  • Canadian diploma transcripts
  • Ielts scorecard

2.Proof of funds
  • Gift deed from uncle
  • Account certificate

3.Police clearance and medical
FBI and PCC certificate and medical certificate

4. Work experience
  • Offer letter, Experience letter and reference letter( as per cic guidelines), last 3 salary slips for both 2 companies

photographs

Now the question is
1. I have worked for one more company which i worked for and entered in work history section, shall i remove it and add it to personal history as i dont i have reference letter as per cic and also the company is shutdown. Importantly company doesnt affect my eligibility and my points.

Help will be highly appreciated. Please guide if anything else is to be added.

Thanks

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okaforizuu said:
Pls I need answers, I withdrew my first Express Entry profile because I made mistake in choice of NOC, I then created another profile using the same GCkey, for the past ten days I've been seeing only the old withdrawn profile without seeing the active profile. I've reported technical issue severally without success, my last resort now is to create another profile using a new GCkey, is anything wrong with doing this? Is it wrong to have 2profiles?
Someone should answer my question please!!