Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Bhupinder03 said:
Hi cmoncanada,

Stream meaning? I am applying under federal skilled worker Program using GC key.
FSW is your stream.
I was looking for an answer but I have no idea. Hoping someone with more knowledge shows up to help you.
Good luck.

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samchop86 said:
Hello People,

One query regarding proof of funds -

CIC requirements say that "if you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile".
My concern is I have funds in two different entities - One my bank and another my provision funds account. The bank will issue the details related to my bank account and PF department will issue me a statement related to my PF funds. So, how do I show the results together? Shall I make consolidated sheet myself and attach both bank and PF letters?
Someone has a format for the POFs??

Please help.

Thnaks

Anyone?? ???

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhupinder03 said:
Hi cmoncanada,

Stream meaning? I am applying under federal skilled worker Program using GC key.
did you get a WES report done for your education ? if no, then you will not qualify unless you have a verified WES report.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samchop86 said:
Hello People,

One query regarding proof of funds -

CIC requirements say that "if you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile".
My concern is I have funds in two different entities - One my bank and another my provision funds account. The bank will issue the details related to my bank account and PF department will issue me a statement related to my PF funds. So, how do I show the results together? Shall I make consolidated sheet myself and attach both bank and PF letters?
Someone has a format for the POFs??

Please help.

Thnaks
man its quite simple - just scan the bank letter, 6 months bank statement, the PF documents and submit all pages as a single pdf...

there is no format for PoF as such, just make sure it has all the information they are asking for (avaerage balance for last 6 months, date of opening account, etc etc etc)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
snigdha1987 said:
Hi All,

I think i may have made a blunder regarding NOC code ..

I have 3 years of exp as a HR professional (dont remember what NOC that is ) however I have 3 years prior to that in marketing

In my work exp years I have written 6 years and given the NOC for HR professional..

I have received my ITA ,... what do i do in this case ??????????

Please help.. :'(
In your PR application you need to select an NOC for each work experience. Then select the HR one as your primary NOC. this is not a mistake. Furthermore, if you have selected the wrong NOC pre-ITA you can change it post-ITA and explain in you LOE.

All the best

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi Everyone,

PLEASE HELP !!!
I am eligible to apply express entry, I score more than 72 point but when I check CRS tool, I got below 400 (378 only)
IELTS R 7 L 8.5 W 7 S 7.5 = 24 ??
Education : BSC Nursing (4yrs) = 21 Points
Age - 35 yrs = 12 Points
Exp - 8 yrs = 15 points
I Just want to know , can i apply Express entry?. How to increase my CRS score?
Please reply

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are applying for PR under my sponsorship. As my wife has no Canadian work experience yet and no IELTS score so her profile has not contributed to our points calculation and all the points are from my profile only. However, in her background information we provided her work experience in India - she worked at 4 different companies. We received the invitation and are uploading our documents. But now we are able to get the reference letter only from 2 of the companies that my worked at.

So we are now confused - should we show her experience from the companies that we are unable to get the reference letter from or should we just show as unemployed for that period. If we show her as unemployed for that period then would it be imply that we misrepresented information at the time of submitting our profile for the invitation? I reiterate that my wife's profile did not contribute to our score for the invitation. The other option we are considering is to provide a letter of explanation where we will also attach my wife's appointment and relieving letters for those same companies where we do not have the reference letter.

Please advise the best way forward. Thank you so much !!

Varun

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hello Friends

I received my e-AOR on April 14 and today received a letter requesting Schedule A form. They asked it for background check. Does anyone know why that happened before my medical get passed? and Do you know how long it takes to receive PPR after background check?

Thanks

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

I got 434 CRS point. The lowest CRS score in this draw is 423.I still didn't get ITA. what can be the problem?I got my score updated in the Express Entry profile last week of April. Does anyone have any idea on this?

Please help

Mrzbd

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
mrzbd said:
Hi,

I got 434 CRS point. The lowest CRS score in this draw is 423.I still didn't get ITA. what can be the problem?I got my score updated in the Express Entry profile last week of April. Does anyone have any idea on this?

Please help

Mrzbd
Job bank was not set up properly?

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
cmoncanada said:
Job bank was not set up properly?
Profile submitted. Job bank was set up. I just had change in IELTS score which i updated in the profile and submitted. I heard, it may take upto 24 hours to get the ITA in profile. Is that right?? Can anyone confirm that?

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
mrzbd said:
Profile submitted. Job bank was set up. I just had change in IELTS score which i updated in the profile and submitted. I heard, it may take upto 24 hours to get the ITA in profile. Is that right?? Can anyone confirm that?
Yeah, that's true. Up to 24h.