+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
multiple is mentioned if you have 2 or more passports of different countries , like US and mexico, pakistan and UK etc... you just need to submit latest passport

just get PCC from passport offfice, thats general and is not tied to address... it is valid throughout india
Thanks a lot thestunner316 :)

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
The point is, if you have lived in multiple addresses in India and if your PCC mentions any specific address (and not all of them), then your application will summarily be rejected. This has happened a LOT of times till date.

However, PSK issued PCCs are not address/time specific. They do NOT mention any addresses or time periods. Hence, getting a PCC from PSK is the safest and the wisest option there is.
Oh.. that's great, good that I got it issued from PSK only :) I was just having the doubt of getting PCC from both cities, but that is also cleared now with your comment that PSK doesn't mentions any address so it is valid throughout India. Thanks again for the valuable information.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

Since I have got ONIP nomination, I would like to prefer to process my PR as ONIP candidate. Can you please confirm that if I withdraw my current ITA, will EE profile getting unlocked and it come to the active pool again.

Most probably, In next CIC draw, I would be picked. Can you please suggest regarding this.
if you decline ITA, you go back in the pool

once you accept nomination, you get 600 extra points and then you wait to get ITA when next draw happens

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
thestunner316 said:
those are 2 x separate photographs

what are you applying for currently ? are you filling post ITA form or you got PR letter already ? specs are different for both
Hi Stunner,

Thanks for the reply. I am filling up the eAPR i.e. post ITA.

Thanks again

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Is this possible to change the NOC code after the Express Entry Submission????
I am not changing the company and title only want to change the NOC code so is there any issue for changing the NOC?

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hello Guys ,

I got my PR recently ,But now am struck with another doubt , I am planning to get married so what would be the best way to take my partner with me to canada.May i know the process and the timelines .Can i apply for PR for my partner by being in INDIA.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham90 said:
Is this possible to change the NOC code after the Express Entry Submission????
I am not changing the company and title only want to change the NOC code so is there any issue for changing the NOC?
no, just change it in post ITA form and write an LoE explaining why you are changing NOC

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassodhi said:
Hi Stunner,

Thanks for the reply. I am filling up the eAPR i.e. post ITA.

Thanks again
there is a question mark right next to that , which will give exact specs of the photo. make sure you adhere to that.

just remember this is a digital file, so no need to print your photo and wirte your name or anything on the rear...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Thank you. I think this is right as well. I checked on the CIC website that having a Master's degree gives the highest points for education and hence ECa for that should suffice. Bachelor's or two or more degrees, still fetches less points than a Masters.
Rajkamalmohan, am I right here. Can you please confirm.

Thank you
yes, correct

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People,

One query regarding proof of funds -

CIC requirements say that "if you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile".
My concern is I have funds in two different entities - One my bank and another my provision funds account. The bank will issue the details related to my bank account and PF department will issue me a statement related to my PF funds. So, how do I show the results together? Shall I make consolidated sheet myself and attach both bank and PF letters?
Someone has a format for the POFs??

Please help.

Thnaks

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
Hi All,

I think i may have made a blunder regarding NOC code ..

I have 3 years of exp as a HR professional (dont remember what NOC that is ) however I have 3 years prior to that in marketing

In my work exp years I have written 6 years and given the NOC for HR professional..

I have received my ITA ,... what do i do in this case ??????????

Please help.. :'(

Lotus1234

May 3, 2017
Very informative!
But my question is that my friend has done B pharm and her experience is in 10 years teaching to elementary level.,... a v good ielts score. What are the chances..,,, s she eligible?

Bhupinder03

Apr 19, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I NEED A REAL HELP!!!

I have recently applied for Express entry using the reference number saying I am eligible for Express Entry. But after submitting my profile I immediately receive a message stating "Profile Ineligible" and no score is displayed. I waited for 24 hours received a new message saying that profile updated but still, no score is displayed and application status remains ineligible.

I am 29 years old with Bachelors in Engineering and nearly 7 years of experience in NOC 1112. My ILETS score is Reading 7, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7, Listening 8.5

There is no way that I am ineligible for express entry, I am wondering why this is happening maybe I am missing something. Could anyone please help with this?

Also, when entering the details of education I am not putting 12 years of secondary and higher secondary education, I am only putting Bachelors of engineering is this the probable reason?

Thanks,
Bhupinder

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Bhupinder03 said:
Hi Everyone,

I NEED A REAL HELP!!!

I have recently applied for Express entry using the reference number saying I am eligible for Express Entry. But after submitting my profile I immediately receive a message stating "Profile Ineligible" and no score is displayed. I waited for 24 hours received a new message saying that profile updated but still, no score is displayed and application status remains ineligible.

I am 29 years old with Bachelors in Engineering and nearly 7 years of experience in NOC 1112. My ILETS score is Reading 7, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7, Listening 8.5

There is no way that I am ineligible for express entry, I am wondering why this is happening maybe I am missing something. Could anyone please help with this?

Also, when entering the details of education I am not putting 12 years of secondary and higher secondary education, I am only putting Bachelors of engineering is this the probable reason?

Thanks,
Bhupinder
What stream are you using?