+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

prpink

Jan 14, 2017
1) All documents must be submitted within the 90 days (before your deadline). You Dr can give you an upfront medical report showing that some results are pending. This will be sufficient for you to submit your application.

2) Yes, this is correct. CIC will send you a request for Singapore PCC after you apply.
So you can upload a letter of explanation instead of a PCC is a placeholder has been created.

3) This is the norm. You must therefore check that the documents are correct and clearly labelled before you upload them.

All the best

Thank you for your reply! Accredited Hospital said just pass the UMI number and the Embassy already knows about my husband's pending result. Is this true? or should we make a written explanation?

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello, I need one advice

I have got aor on 25th march.
I forgot to submit translated copy along with original in my employment record2.
I have uploaded same document with its translated copy in employment record 1 as it was needed there as well.

Is it ok if they find translated copy in one section and not in another section for same document??

Document was my it return of 2014-15 with a stamp in hindi.

Please suggest what to do.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dralfa said:
Hello, I need one advice

I have got aor on 25th march.
I forgot to submit translated copy along with original in my employment record2.
I have uploaded same document with its translated copy in employment record 1 as it was needed there as well.

Is it ok if they find translated copy in one section and not in another section for same document??

Document was my it return of 2014-15 with a stamp in hindi.

Please suggest what to do.
faisalfahmad said:
Hi When I was submitting application it just said to add experience letter for the two jobs I did, but it never said which letter shall I put in which one, now when I view my submitted application i see an issue

For job 1 - I have submitted experience letter related to job 2
For job 2 - I have submittied experience letter related to job 1

It was an honest mistake as while submitting the permanent residence application, I didn't know where do I need to attach which document as it didn't mention. Shall I put the case specific inquiry or will they check as it wasn't misrepresentation and just a small mistake.

Thank You

better to raise a CSE in both cases... it will probably not be an issue eventually if you dont, but can you live with the uncertainity for the next few months ???? :)

thats why would suggest to raise a CSE

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks, I am in a strange situation here. After my ppr, I submitted my passport on 27th March to vfs singapore and I have already received the confirmation email, that the passport has been sent to embessy. But untill now, on my profile I have nt seen any update and my last day for submission of Docs is 12th April. On my profile, there are 2 fields for passport and digital photo, but in the PPR letter, they mentioned in red, not to upload passport and photo and send the originals only. What should I do now ?
Should I upload the docs, to be on the safe side or wait for the response from them. Because as per the letter, it's mentioned that, if I don't submit the required docs within 1 months from the date of ppr, it can lead to the rejection of application as well. Please advise. Thanks

MohitNAgarwal

Mar 29, 2017
Hello Guys,

Need some urgent info here (ECA from WES for EE application), would appreciate if somebody can help asap:

1) I have completed by BE (IT) from Mumbai University affiliated college in 2007. Based on the forums I have already applied for transcripts from COLLEGE (will receive the same by 9th April) and got my all 4 years mark-sheets attested from the college registrar. (Since WES wants 2nd and 3rd year mark-sheets attested from college). Now college will provide my transcripts in sealed envelope, also i will get my college attested mark-sheets sealed in another envelope from them.

Below is my query:

Should i take both the sealed envelopes to Mumbai University churchgate office? will MU office people open the college sealed envelopes and attest themselves with MU stamp and then again seal them in another envelope with WES address on it? If yes, will WES accept the same? If No, please let me know what is the right procedure?

Please help me urgently on the same.

Regards,
Mohit

AUB

Apr 7, 2017
Reference to your below mentioned info, what i learned, is that, you must attempt IELTS as a first step to your process.
Further could you please advice me on following?
i) Can a candidate obtain benefit by proving proficiency in both english and french?
II)If yes than is there any body that conducts french language test similar to IELTS?
"You need to have your language test results ready (English or French – I shall write a separate post about this later)."

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

we can apply directly in PNP but why a province would nominate any one if they can get required people from express pool with high score ? I'd really love if anyone can share some facts which shows that people got PR with low score via PNP.

Once you submit a profile in express entry pool, can you make any changes e.g to your qualification, IELTS ( One can appear in exams for 2nd time to get better bands).?

AUB

Apr 7, 2017
"You need to have your language test results ready (English or French – I shall write a separate post about this later"

Reference to your above mentioned statement could you please guide me on following?

i) Is it possible to obtain benefit from IELTS & French Language Proficiency at same time
ii) If yes than how it would work
III) Please also mention that what score in french will give how much points in immigration (for both Federal & Provincial)

Many thanks in anticipation.

Mar 15, 2017
Hi,
I read your post and it is really helpful.
Somewhere you said " I will discuss, in pristine detail, the end to end process involved in creating an EE profile (with screenshots) in a separate post since the scope of this post is only to provide some basic insight on how the EE system works."
can you please share that form thread as well?
Also i want to know is it Mandatory to do ECA and Ielts score for my wife, as she would be joining me?

Thanks
Jignesh_trivedi83@yahoo.com

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AUB said:
"You need to have your language test results ready (English or French – I shall write a separate post about this later"

Reference to your above mentioned statement could you please guide me on following?

i) Is it possible to obtain benefit from IELTS & French Language Proficiency at same time
ii) If yes than how it would work
III) Please also mention that what score in french will give how much points in immigration (for both Federal & Provincial)

Many thanks in anticipation.
1 - Yes, you would have to take the IELTS and the TEF.
2 - See above.
3 - Depends whether you choose French as your first language or not.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jignesh_trivedi83 said:
Hi,
I read your post and it is really helpful.
Somewhere you said " I will discuss, in pristine detail, the end to end process involved in creating an EE profile (with screenshots) in a separate post since the scope of this post is only to provide some basic insight on how the EE system works."
can you please share that form thread as well?
Also i want to know is it Mandatory to do ECA and Ielts score for my wife, as she would be joining me?

Thanks
Jignesh_trivedi83@yahoo.com
Not mandatory, only do them if you need points from her.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
hi guys,
I have question,
Can I create two EE profile in two different account?
I want to create 1 with +LMIA (job offer) and other without LMIA
As I have 434 points without LMIA.
Please reply....

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi,

Is it okay if I upload a scanned copy of a passport photo that is 50mm by 70mm(as seen in this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf) when I get my ITA request?

Is 50mm by 70mm passport photo acceptable for the ITA request photo?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanpatel30 said:
hi guys,
I have question,
Can I create two EE profile in two different account?
I want to create 1 with +LMIA (job offer) and other without LMIA
As I have 434 points without LMIA.
Please reply....
No. That's against immigration law.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....