IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Hello all.I am fsw outland applicant.got aor on 12jan.my ielts will be expiring on 30th may.what should I do?should I retake ielts ?or wait till any decision comes?please guide me on this issue.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
mangat2016 said:
Hello all.I am fsw outland applicant.got aor on 12jan.my ielts will be expiring on 30th may.what should I do?should I retake ielts ?or wait till any decision comes?please guide me on this issue.
You do not need to take IELTS again. Your scores need to be valid till the submission of eAPR. You have already got your AOR so you do not need to worry.

mangat2016

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo not
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
2 feb
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
OK thank you....I was confused as I read somewhere that your documents should have validity of atleast 6 months at time of submission.when I submitted validity of my ielts test was for 5 months only.

mohamelwy

Apr 4, 2017
Hello Guys,

I hope you all get what you wish for Cool Cool Cool

I got my ITA @ 456 CRS score, I just got some questions:

Regarding The PoF: Currently I have about triple the amount needed as a minimum as liquid cash in the account for the past 3 months. BUT,

- I have sold 2 apartments in my home country and deposited the amount I sold for into that account. (I sold it to my business partner).

- I got a personal finance from my bank and used that amount to acquire a piece of land in my country. (That is a partnership with the same partner)

- I will get the contracts translated and notarized and will submit them along with the 6-Month Bank Statement and my payslips.

- I trade sometimes in gold, so I buy and sell and keep the receipts for reference and deposit and withdraw from my account. (I'm missing only one transaction receipt)

- My bank never issues any letter other than a PURE bank statement with the transactions made through the account.

- Does the personal loan that I got (For buying land) affect my PoF? (The installments are paid regularly).

- I have a credit card with the bank and I pay it regularly but the bank doesn't issue a letter about credit cards or loans. (ONLY the bank statement!!)

Sorry for such long post and thank you all for your help in advance Smiley

prpink

Jan 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the information. If anyone here can answer.

1) Is it alright if we pass our requirements (our deadline is this April) without completing the medical? Husband is still waiting for his chest xray results.

2) And also, our police clearance from other countries is still pending. Singapore requires Canada to give them a request for police clearance document and we will only get it once we have passed or Application for PR? Is this correct? Another country tells us that it would take 3 months for the clearance to arrive.

3) in the application for PR (in CIC online) after you have uploaded the document and it says "UPLOADED NOT SUBMITTED TO IRCC" we could not open and check the documents anymore, is this normal? if we want to double check everything before we submit it, how do we do that?

Thank you everyone! All your inputs will be appreciated!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
prpink said:
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the information. If anyone here can answer.

1) Is it alright if we pass our requirements (our deadline is this April) without completing the medical? Husband is still waiting for his chest xray results.

2) And also, our police clearance from other countries is still pending. Singapore requires Canada to give them a request for police clearance document and we will only get it once we have passed or Application for PR? Is this correct? Another country tells us that it would take 3 months for the clearance to arrive.

3) in the application for PR (in CIC online) after you have uploaded the document and it says "UPLOADED NOT SUBMITTED TO IRCC" we could not open and check the documents anymore, is this normal? if we want to double check everything before we submit it, how do we do that?

Thank you everyone! All your inputs will be appreciated!
1) All documents must be submitted within the 90 days (before your deadline). You Dr can give you an upfront medical report showing that some results are pending. This will be sufficient for you to submit your application.

2) Yes, this is correct. CIC will send you a request for Singapore PCC after you apply. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp
So you can upload a letter of explanation instead of a PCC is a placeholder has been created.

3) This is the norm. You must therefore check that the documents are correct and clearly labelled before you upload them.

All the best

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
No ITA in 5th April Draw

I re-created my profile on 25th February and received “Welcome to Express Entry” email as well .
My current score is 437 and as per 5th April CIC draw , I should have received the ITA .
But there is no message in my CIC profile,

My Profile details

Where is this application? Details
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.
Job Bank registration Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.
Minimum entry criteria You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Federal Skilled Worker
Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 437

does it take hours or days after the draw to receive email from CIC?

Am I missing something here or how can I approach CIC for any question

Any help or pointers is highly appreciated

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Finally got the Golden email.....PPR...thanks to all on this forum(specially this and January thread).....Special thanks to delpiero,raj,g126,baji,lifein360,deeble,nevergiveup,justhope,kimpositive,sonyawins,ladybug,mnumtz,vensak,spectrez who were always there to answer my question at some point of time...apologies if I forgot to mention anyone...

I had a few questions
1) When I mail my PP,2 photos and annex A. Do I have to send the printout of the entire email or just the ANNEX A?

2)After I receive my PP and CORP back what is the next step - I mean landing or anything else?.I am located in Toronto so wanted to know where do I need or can go(most convenient)...you can link me to a thread if there is any?

Thanks y'all

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Canada_eh! said:
Finally got the Golden email.....PPR...thanks to all on this forum(specially this and January thread).....Special thanks to delpiero,raj,g126,baji,lifein360,deeble,nevergiveup,justhope,kimpositive,sonyawins,ladybug,mnumtz,vensak,spectrez who were always there to answer my question at some point of time...apologies if I forgot to mention anyone...

I had a few questions
1) When I mail my PP,2 photos and annex A. Do I have to send the printout of the entire email or just the ANNEX A?

2)After I receive my PP and CORP back what is the next step - I mean landing or anything else?.I am located in Toronto so wanted to know where do I need or can go(most convenient)...you can link me to a thread if there is any?

Thanks y'all

ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Swadiji

Jul 12, 2016
Hello Folks - I am new to this place and I should say this is a great community. Hoping to have answers to my questions.
My questions are around Police certificate. Please guide me if the same is being discussed in another thread

1. After getting police cert for the US, can I visit the country as a tourist again? What will be the impact of this? Should I get new certificate every time I cross the border?
2. Same question for India Police certificate.

Thank you all.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Hello everybody
I am in distress I opened my CIC account today and l can't find my actual application which l have been nominated (ITA Feb 23rd 2017) . I last opened it in early march to upload documents, but it is not there. Have anybody experienced this before? i submitted a technical report but i haven't get any response!!! l m fearing the worst I was just waiting for my pcc in order to submit my PR and all is gone!!!

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Binette said:
Hello everybody
I am in distress I opened my CIC account today and l can't find my actual application which l have been nominated (ITA Feb 23rd 2017) . I last opened it in early march to upload documents, but it is not there. Have anybody experienced this before? i submitted a technical report but i haven't get any response!!! l m fearing the worst I was just waiting for my pcc in order to submit my PR and all is gone!!!
Can you at least log in or does it give you an error at the time of login ? Or does it just direct you to your EE profile ?

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_eh! said:

I had a few questions

Thanks y'all
Yay you :) That's great news.

When I sent my pp I only sent Annex A, 2 photos (added name, DoB and photographer's stamp on the back) and return envelope - didn't sent rest of the email.
Check step 3 of your golden email for details.

Correct, after you receive pp and CoPR back, you need to land. I know the fastest for Toronto people is the border at Niagara. You can flagpole - no need to really enter the US. As far as I know, you don't need a visa to flagpole - people, please correct me if I'm wrong (I'm from a visa except country and therefore didn't really look into that).
There might be an office for landing in Toronto, but I'm not 100% sure as I plan to go to Niagara once my pp returns (it's in Ottawa as we speak). If there's an office for landing it might take longer than a trip to Niagara.

Good luck and enjoy the high of endorphins ;)

Nizaam88

Apr 6, 2017
Hi Helpers,

I am a chemical engineer (2134) and worked for two years as a chemical engineer. Then I am working in a different company as a maintenance engineer (2132) from last 14 months.

would I be able to get 3 years experience points?
My current job is different than my qualification, as its more on mechanical side. I will apply under 2132?

Any advise is much appreciated.

Regards
Nizaam

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

If anyone has been refused to entry some country ,and it happened in the duration of last 10 years,do we have to say it?
For example:If someone was refused to visit to UK in 2014 after applying for tourist visa will the person need to mention that in their profile or for PCC of UK do one need to mention?

Regards
Lifehack