+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

regent16

Mar 27, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

1) They require degrees form you and transcripts directly from your University. However, actual requirements deffer so you will need to visit the WES website which gives full detail

2) No, just post-secondary is required for the FSWP.

3) The process is pretty straight forward, thus if you are willing to put in time and work, you can do it on your own. The vast majority of people on this forum do it on their own.

4) Not taking the test for granted and working hard are the key to success.

All the best
Thank you so much for the help! Really appreciate what you are doing to help everyone :)

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Hello
I am a chemical engineering, working as a Deputy Manager production in cement plant shall i write the NOC of chemical engineer in my profile or of engineering manager??

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Arslan82 said:
Hello
I am a chemical engineering, working as a Deputy Manager production in cement plant shall i write the NOC of chemical engineer in my profile or of engineering manager??
Hi,

Pick the NOC that best matches your roles and responsibilities. The job tittle is not important.

All the best

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
hi
thanks for the information very valuable
i have 2 question.
i already created my profile and got 408 points. i recently recd my wife eca report and she has a bachelor degree (three years) according to the eca report. but after updating my profile there is no change in the points it still shows 408.

secondly the report is in my wife maiden name as that was the name on the transcript. will it matter as her last name has changed after marriage. pls advice.
thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
jiger kothamdi said:
hi
thanks for the information very valuable
i have 2 question.
i already created my profile and got 408 points. i recently recd my wife eca report and she has a bachelor degree (three years) according to the eca report. but after updating my profile there is no change in the points it still shows 408.

secondly the report is in my wife maiden name as that was the name on the transcript. will it matter as her last name has changed after marriage. pls advice.
thanks
Hi,

1) Just be patient, it normally takes 24hrs to update.

2) No problem at all, just fill in a one and the same person affidavit together with your marriage certificate. You can also explain this in the LOE if you wish.

All the best

Priyasehgal22

Nov 13, 2016
Hi !
I am currently a student @ fanshawe college , London Ontario (Canada)
I am thinking to apply for express entry but need some expert guidance to clear by doubts,
Past History - I have completed my bachelors in arts from India , and have 1 year of work experience as Public Relation assistant .
I Made a rough estimate about my score it was more than 450 , including the Canadian education , bachelors (Two or more certificate) (*need more light on this when You count two or more certificate), as i have done bachelors as well as PG 1 Year course @fanshawe) , ielts score.
-I need to confirm that could i apply for Express entry within Canada ?
-if yes , could i apply it when i am on my study permit ?
-Do i need a valid job offer letter or it's not mandatory ?
-In case , I receive an ITA , do I need a Job at that time ?

I am planning to apply by September, Your replied would be highly appreciated .

Thanks and regards!

Priya

kyle1024

Mar 28, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I sincerely thank the moderators/admins for making this post sticky. I hope this will help members to get a jist of what EE is and how it works!

Good luck to everyone applying!
Hi!Got a important question for you...

When I create my EE profile I declare as SINGLE. But I do have a common law partner but at that time we broke up so I consider my self as Single.

And then we good again....after I received my ITA

So what should I do when I file the PR application? As common law but partner not accompanying to Canada? (we both here)

Pls help...this question is killing me..

Thank you and God bless you!

Shahida303

Mar 19, 2017
Please in a need of advice for this situation of mine. Does a foreign "1 year job experience" has to be from one company only or it can be from 2 companies? I would be grateful for the information.

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi-- help required with the below query.

I received my ITA this month. For proof of funds should i show only my bank statement or can i also show my spouse bank statements?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Great post. thank a ton.

Question: do you only the CRS once you have filled in the online form before waiting for the ITA? Can we find out how much we score pre-filling the online form?

thanks.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABC -Canada said:
Great post. thank a ton.

Question: do you only the CRS once you have filled in the online form before waiting for the ITA? Can we find out how much we score pre-filling the online form?

thanks.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

this is the tool to play around with to check crs score

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Shahida303 said:
Please in a need of advice for this situation of mine. Does a foreign "1 year job experience" has to be from one company only or it can be from 2 companies? I would be grateful for the information.
You must have at least one year of continuous work experience. So 1 company.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
shwetha.amin4 said:
Hi-- help required with the below query.

I received my ITA this month. For proof of funds should i show only my bank statement or can i also show my spouse bank statements?
You can show both. Your spouse just needs to sign an affidavit showing her full consent to the use of her funds for immigration purposes.

All the best