Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shivanker said:
is it common that you don't get an ITA even if your CRS score is more than the cut-off score?
No, cut off score means anyone having score above that mark are invited.

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Hi Can someone please clarify:

Do we need to upload Digital photos also along with e-APR as per the specifications mentioned in

"Digital photos meeting IRCC’s permanent resident card photo specifications must be provided"

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Dear Raj & other Seniors,

Regarding Canada work exp letter, it does not contain salary details and I am planning to include LMO copies which contain salary as well.
As supporting documents, I am also thinking to provide T4 & NOA but my T4 has higher amount than in LMO because of overtime (9 hours instead of 8 hours). Do I need to explain in LOE that why amounts are not same ?

Please suggest.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bpcsekhar said:
Hi Can someone please clarify:

Do we need to upload Digital photos also along with e-APR as per the specifications mentioned in

"Digital photos meeting IRCC’s permanent resident card photo specifications must be provided"
Yes, you need to upload digital photos. Specifications for the digital photos should be taken from the help button against digital photo upload section at the end of application.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Shivanker said:
Any possibility of the score coming down to 438 within the next two months? :)
IMO Yes, most like next month. I would start getting prepared. Look for a thread called Ray of Hope 56.

All the best

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hi tanaka, Hero guy, raj and all those knowledgeable Everyone and aspirants here....

It's fantastic to know how everyone helps the other with information, great work guys. I've been following EE from Jan'16 and got so interested after a month that i realised that i want to start fresh in Canada. I've started to prepare for the groundwork i.e. getting reference letters, learning the process....etc I have a question for anyone to help.

1. From 2012-Nov'2015 i've been an employed communication trainer for a company
2 Jan 2016 onwards i started to work on contracts as a Communication Trainer again.
3 Sep 2016 (until Current) i jumped from the call centre to mainstream corporate as a Learning Coordinator for a Management Institute (Online Education).

Question 1: Guys what should be my NOC?

Also, I live with my mother in Mumbai. I'm the only one to immigrate not my mum.

Question 2: So POF to be shown will be for me only, right?

I need to have Indian Rupees around 6.5 lacs to show as POF....

Question 3:
what if you have only 5lacs then

Lastly.....do i have a chance basis my work experience....

-Cheers,

Noel

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Seniors and Experts, Raj, Tanaka and others
Need opinion and guidance please
I received ITA on 22nd Feb 2017.
Related to Proof of funds for family of 4 people, i have put CAD25000 in EOI.
Now, to show this fund, I have:
1. Employee provident fund: Rs 10.5 lakhs in INR in my name (Primary applicant);
2. Rs 7 lakhs INR in wife's account, wife is accompanying.
3. Rs 4.5 lakhs in mutual fund in my name;
4. Rs 1.5 lakhs in mutual fund in my wife's name.
My question are:
1. Is above funds are ok to show as it is?
2. Employee provident fund is accepted by CIC?
3. Should fund in wife's account is ok or Should I transfer to my account?
4. Mutual funds are accepted by CIC or Should I liquidate it?
5. Do I need to do some affidavit for it, Is there any format for it?
6. Also 6 months statement is needed or only balance certificate is ok?
Kindly suggest.
Thanks in advance.

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
Dear All

I am having some problem while creating the EE profile. I cant select my level of education as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." Cause its not showing in the list.
I have done the ECA and outcome is 1. Bachelor's degree (four years) & 2. Postgraduate diploma (one year). So it should be "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."
I have attached the screenshot of the EE profile. Can anyone please suggest about the issue?

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Dear Experts,
What kind of Proof is considered acceptable for work experience ?

1- Bank statements are must to show Salary transfer OR Salary slips are enough ?
2- Can we provide Tax Return as a proof if received Salary in cash ?

Please advise .

Thanks.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammad.tahir said:
Dear Experts,
What kind of Proof is considered acceptable for work experience ?

1- Bank statements are must to show Salary transfer OR Salary slips are enough ?
2- Can we provide Tax Return as a proof if received Salary in cash ?

Please advise .

Thanks.
There is nothing "must have" except reference letter from employer to show roles and responsibilities, hours, pay etc...
But it's always on candidate to provide all the proofs you have to show that you actually did what you claim. If a person claimed through letter of reference but can't support that claim upon inquiry with respective salary credits, tax statements etc.., it may be considered as a case for further investigation.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Shivanker said:
Is it a must that the work experience should be post qualification?
Hi, it depends on your profession. Some professions may require qualification prior to work experience. CIC asks the following:

ii. In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?

It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

This makes no reference to whether you were qualified or not. However, each NOC has a minimum qualification requirement. Although CIC does not ask for evidence of meeting this, you must ideally meet this to claim experience in this NOC.

Hope this helps