prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, need a quick help.

I am from India, and received my ECA report today. Would like to know what i need to select for MSc's "Level of education" in CIC profile?

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)

BCA (Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (four years))
MSc (Canadian Equivalency:postgraduate diploma (one year))

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Twinkle4321 said:
Hi,

if i do not get a job offer , is it really hard to get PNP score as well? any thoughts?
Hi, welcome to the forum.

It mainly depends on your human capital factors (age, education, work experience and language proficiency).

Use the tool below to calculate your score and see where you stand:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

All the best

Nighteg

Feb 27, 2017
Hello everyone.
I'm leaving my job this month (after over 5 years in there). Is there some kinda specific template i should ask from my boss for the reference letter?
Thanks in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nighteg said:
Hello everyone.
I'm leaving my job this month (after over 5 years in there). Is there some kinda specific template i should ask from my boss for the reference letter?
Thanks in advance.
a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

saran24

Mar 24, 2016
Hello there

I received the ITA in last draw. I'm single/never married but in the support documents it is asking for proof of relationship. My immediate family members are not in Canada (I applied under EE - CEC), so why is it asking for Family member proof of status? Can someone help me out here?

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saran24 said:
Hello there

I received the ITA in last draw. I'm single/never married but in the support documents it is asking for proof of relationship. My immediate family members are not in Canada (I applied under EE - CEC), so why is it asking for Family member proof of status? Can someone help me out here?

Thank you
Because you claimed having a relative who is PR or Canadian citizen.

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you are asking if your CRS depends on the score that is picked by CIC in every draw, then no.

You are assigned a score based on your profile. CIC conducts roughly 2 draws per month and invites approximately 3000 people a month. They decide the cutoff score. If your CRS >= the lowest cutoff chosen by CIC, you will receive an ITA.

Hi I have a question I have created my Express entry profile with my wife. I rec'd 408 points and Ian yet to still receive my wife ECA report. Can I put her Wes number where they ask for her Eva number or do I wait for the report to come before I put the number. By adding her Eva number I will get 416 points.
Pls assist.
Thanks

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
jiger kothamdi said:
Hi I have a question I have created my Express entry profile with my wife. I rec'd 408 points and Ian yet to still receive my wife ECA report. Can I put her Wes number where they ask for her Eva number or do I wait for the report to come before I put the number. By adding her Eva number I will get 416 points.
Pls assist.
Thanks
You have to put the WES Report Number not the WES application number. This goes for your ECA as well.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
prvisit said:
Hi Guys, need a quick help.

I am from India, and received my ECA report today. Would like to know what i need to select for MSc's "Level of education" in CIC profile?

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)

BCA (Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (four years))
MSc (Canadian Equivalency:postgraduate diploma (one year))
Hi you need to select two degrees. There is nothing such as masters . But there is an option of selecting two degrees. Select that.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Kumar2017 said:
The steps mentioned in the page 1 is still valid for filing for Canada PR express entry?
Hi,

Yes, they are. However, some of the details have been adjusted. For example, you now have 90 days to submit your PR application AFTER ITA, as opposed to 60 days.

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Yes, they are. However, some of the details have been adjusted. For example, you now have 90 days to submit your PR application AFTER ITA, as opposed to 60 days.
Thanks for the reply. If the follow the steps from the Page 1 can I apply for Canada PR express entry without agents?

Need Help with WES:

Qualification:
BE Biotechnology - VTU university.
PUC - Department of Pre University Education
10th - SSLC - Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board

any else do I need?
Can I submit the notarized copy of the above mentioned certificates? Whats the procedure? Please help

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Kumar2017 said:
Thanks for the reply. If the follow the steps from the Page 1 can I apply for Canada PR express entry without agents?

Need Help with WES:

Qualification:
BE Biotechnology - VTU university.
PUC - Department of Pre University Education
10th - SSLC - Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board

any else do I need?
Can I submit the notarized copy of the above mentioned certificates? Whats the procedure? Please help
You definitely can apply without agents. We all are here to get and seek help.

You have to get the transcripts from VTU in a sealed Envelope. Do not tamper with the envelope. Take another envelope and put a copy of your Awarded Bachelors degree certificate and the Envelope given by the university inside it.

Apply in the Website of WES. You will get a WES reference number.
Write Down the WES address your address and WES reference number on the envelope and send it through Bluedart/Dhl Courier to WES.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello Seniors,

Please help me with a question regarding POF:

I have a letter from Vancity bank, Canada stating accounts average balance for over 2 years and mentioning no liabilities in letter head (single page). Is this enough for POF.
As I am applying from India, Should I must show indian bank letters as well? Having hard time getting letters from Indian banks. :'(

Please reply. Thank you.