Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
Re: PCC Question

DelPiero07 said:
He needs to have a valid job offer: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

Thanks, Delpiero07, Actually he has the job offer and he is currently working in Canada.

The only thing is that the Job offer does not state that the company will keep him on job or not after getting PR Visa.

He is on Intra company transfer and so the problem is that might be after 6 months company say that now there is no need here and you have to go back to india,

thats the confussion, he has job offer but on job offer it is not mention that company will keep on hiring him for one after he get the PR Visa.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hartej said:
Thanks, Delpiero07, Actually he has the job offer and he is currently working in Canada.

The only thing is that the Job offer does not state that the company will keep him on job or not after getting PR Visa.

He is on Intra company transfer and so the problem is that might be after 6 months company say that now there is no need here and you have to go back to india,

thats the confussion, he has job offer but on job offer it is not mention that company will keep on hiring him for one after he get the PR Visa.
Let him know though that the bolded part is a requirement for claiming those 50 points and it is expected for him to have a letter from his employer stating the bolded part when uploading his documents once receiving an ITA.

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016

DelPiero07 said:
Let him know though that the bolded part is a requirement for claiming those 50 points and it is expected for him to have a letter from his employer stating the bolded part when uploading his documents once receiving an ITA.
Thanks once again Delpiero07, so if i understand correctly then the offer Letter from employer must state that the company will be hiring him for one year after he get PR VISA
without this statement on the Offer letter he is not eligible for claiming 50 Points is this correct.

sorry i am asking again.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
+1
Can a school teacher be a first applicant in married couple with one year work experience?
Has a masters degree and scored CLB9 in IELTS

roger_cat

Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Any expert can help? Regarding Post-AOR process, in case all documents are checked and approved, what's next?

"If everything goes fine, you will get a Passport Request (PPR) and a Decision Made (DM) within 6 months of submission of complete application.

You can submit your passport (along with dependents’ passport, if they are accompanying you to Canada) at the nearest VFS??. They will send your passport to the embassy and deliver your passport back to you after the stamping is done. You will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter along with your passport that is stamped with the Maple Leaf Visa Smiley . You need to carry BOTH your passport(with the stamped visa) and the COPR when you are travelling to Canada."

Can I choose the VFS or it is indicated by CIC? Thanks for giving more details on this stage of the process

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doubts while filling PR Form

1) Should address history have information of addresses I stayed(hotels,apartments etc) while on Vacations/Business trips. ?

2) My Daughter is only 2months old. PR form asks if she can communicate in English/French ? What should be my answer ?..... Some people have suggested that if she turns her head on saying "Hi Baby", then I can put yes.... but then still she is not communicating from my perspective.. since it is specifically written English/French.... Turning head is neither english nor french...

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi everyone.. I have one question if we applied in express entry and if they asked for additional docs say for example celpip score or Schedule A form or travel history form ? can anyone get rejection after submitting those forms too.?.. or we should considered to be on safe side that there is mostly no rejection. as they asked for additional docs.... Has anyone gone through these... than

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
IS IT MANDATORY TO INCLUDE SPOUSE NAME INTO EACH OTHER PASSPORT ? DOES IMMIGRATION PUT ANY OBJECTION ON THIS ISSUE IF PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE DONT HAVE THEIR NAME ON EACH OTHER PASSPORT ?? PLZ REPLY...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
lifeisgood99 said:
Hi everyone.. I have one question if we applied in express entry and if they asked for additional docs say for example celpip score or Schedule A form or travel history form ? can anyone get rejection after submitting those forms too.?.. or we should considered to be on safe side that there is mostly no rejection. as they asked for additional docs.... Has anyone gone through these... than
They won't ask for any additional docs if you miss something. Straight rejection.

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Hello
my issue is that i applied for canadian immigration but mistakenly sent the documents for ECA at wes usa address instead of canada address. i mailed them and told them all my issue their reply was

Hello,

Please note, if documents were sent to WES US, we will still be able to link it with your file.

Thank You
Desiree
WES Customer Service

does that mean my issue will be resolved??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Arslan82 said:
Hello
my issue is that i applied for canadian immigration but mistakenly sent the documents for ECA at wes usa address instead of canada address. i mailed them and told them all my issue their reply was

Hello,

Please note, if documents were sent to WES US, we will still be able to link it with your file.

Thank You
Desiree
WES Customer Service

does that mean my issue will be resolved??
Looks like, but would suggest to follow up with WES USA as well.

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello All,

I'm planning to have my PR application filed sometime in April. I'm hoping to finish my ECA and IELTS test finished by then.

I'm also trying to get an internal transfer to Canada office in my current company. Can you please confirm what happens to my PR application if I get an internal transfer and will my employer also need an LMIA to move me internally.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

CLARIZEAP

Jan 23, 2017
hi. my bf and i are planning to work in canada. we were advised to get married first and let the other be the principal applicant. any tips on how we could do things step by step? thank you!! ;D

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
CLARIZEAP said:
hi. my bf and i are planning to work in canada. we were advised to get married first and let the other be the principal applicant. any tips on how we could do things step by step? thank you!! ;D
Yes.. read he first post carefully. Calculate you scores (that's right simulate you as the PA and then bf as PA to see what gets you a better chance). If you guys fall below 450 points then have a look at the PNP sticky post as well as a provincial nomination is probably your best route.

Ideally you should get married before you apply, however, if you're living together for more than 12 months and can prove that (utility bills in your name and bf's name also, joint bank account, etc.) then you can opt for common law.