Express Entry in a nutshell

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumard21 said:
Hi Friends,

For the Bank Statement, we have to take last 6 months statement or Summary Statement.
"The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Guys,

Any idea how long it takes for them to update my Canada education info section? I did it on Friday, and so far it says "received". Other sections says "transmitted".

Also, my work history section says "In progress". Any idea what this could mean? I checked and there are no gaps i can spot...

Merci!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
asd1985 said:
Guys,

Any idea how long it takes for them to update my Canada education info section? I did it on Friday, and so far it says "received". Other sections says "transmitted".

Also, my work history section says "In progress". Any idea what this could mean? I checked and there are no gaps i can spot...

Merci!
AFAIK, if it says In Progress, that section is still under edit and has not been transmitted properly. All sections should say "Transmitted" if the transmission was successful, IMO.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
AFAIK, if it says In Progress, that section is still under edit and has not been transmitted properly. All sections should say "Transmitted" if the transmission was successful, IMO.
Thanks Raj, i''ll redo it to be 100% sure!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Rav@1 said:
I have received my revised IELTS result, my new score should push my CRS to 470 from the existing score of 417 but the score isn't changing. How long does it usually take for the changes to be be updated?
24 hours.

Sidlims

Dec 8, 2016
Good day house,
I once asked a question about getting an immigration attorney to help my friend with the process but its obvious they are strictly out for his money.
I want to ask if its possible for him to do it himself because he is complaining of the amount he is being charged for just the application and according to him, paying the said amount does not give him the assurance of getting an ITA.

Regards

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Sidlims said:
Good day house,
I once asked a question about getting an immigration attorney to help my friend with the process but its obvious they are strictly out for his money.
I want to ask if its possible for him to do it himself because he is complaining of the amount he is being charged for just the application and according to him, paying the said amount does not give him the assurance of getting an ITA.

Regards
Yes it's quite possible to do it yourself! I believe 98% of the people i this forum have done it themselves.

You need time to read, prepare, ask and do it.. But it's not only possible it's recommended as you'll have control of the process and not someone else...

Prjains

May 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

Its been 8-9 months :( since i have submitted my Express Entry profile.

I have a CRS of 422, NOC 2173/2174.

Do you think any PNP might consider my profile?

What about OINP? i heard it sends nomination to people with CRS above 400.

Anyone has any idea? or can suggest me ways to get the Nomination?

:( :(

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Prjains said:
Hi Guys,

Its been 8-9 months :( since i have submitted my Express Entry profile.

I have a CRS of 422, NOC 2173/2174.

Do you think any PNP might consider my profile?

What about OINP? i heard it sends nomination to people with CRS above 400.

Anyone has any idea? or can suggest me ways to get the Nomination?

:( :(
OINP may reopen soon and if they maintain the same criteria from last year the you may get a PT NOI. However, I'd advice you to recreate your profile as last year they only selected people with profiles less than 3 months old.

Sidlims

Dec 8, 2016
g126 said:
Yes it's quite possible to do it yourself! I believe 98% of the people i this forum have done it themselves.

You need time to read, prepare, ask and do it.. But it's not only possible it's recommended as you'll have control of the process and not someone else...
Thanks for your response,

I would want to ask this, can on apply first to a Province for nomination first before creating a profile for Express Entry? Also, how can one get employment offer and Province nomination?

Can one apply to more than one Province for nomination at the same time? Or it just has to be one Province at a time? When is a possible time to get these nominations and job offer?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Sidlims said:
Thanks for your response,

I would want to ask this, can on apply first to a Province for nomination first before creating a profile for Express Entry? Also, how can one get employment offer and Province nomination?

Can one apply to more than one Province for nomination at the same time? Or it just has to be one Province at a time? When is a possible time to get these nominations and job offer?
You can apply to how ever many provinces you want, but you can ONLY accept ONE nomination (in case you get multiple). Applying to a province means you're willing to settle down there if you get nominated, so I suggest you think carefully before you apply.

Some provinces require you to apply directly to them (such as SINP) whilst others you need to apply via the EE system. Ontario you must create you profile on EE first and then if they like you they will send you an invitation, their nomination program OINP is closed at the moment, but we expect them to open soon.

You must regularly check the province's website to know when they are open and accepting candidates for nominations, that's when you'll know if it's possible to apply to them.

This is an interesting read for PNP programs - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

twitch

Aug 19, 2016
PCC Question

I had question regarding PCC that I received (3-4 weeks) after applying to the BLS office Toronto

The PCC just mentions my name, fathers name, pp no,place and date of issue of pp, stamps, sign,emblems etc and a statement that says I have no criminal record and its ok to grant me travel facilities including visa to CANADA

IS ALL THE INFO THAT IS MENTIONED ON LETTER ENOUGH? does anyone's letter state anything other than the aforementioned.

It also does not state anywhere on the letter the address of where I lived in India? does anyone has their address mentioned on the PPC that was issued by BSL India?

The letter state "travel facilities including visa to CANADA" and nothing about permanent residency or immigration...is this fine?

How many PCC do I need?is the PPC from BSL india enough?
i haven't gone back to India since I moved to Canada 3 years back...i haven't traveled to any other country too

Help please!