+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

rtir

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Re: PCC Question

twitch said:
I had question regarding PCC that I received (3-4 weeks) after applying to the BLS office Toronto

The PCC just mentions my name, fathers name, pp no,place and date of issue of pp, stamps, sign,emblems etc and a statement that says I have no criminal record and its ok to grant me travel facilities including visa to CANADA

IS ALL THE INFO THAT IS MENTIONED ON LETTER ENOUGH? does anyone's letter state anything other than the aforementioned.

It also does not state anywhere on the letter the address of where I lived in India? does anyone has their address mentioned on the PPC that was issued by BSL India?

The letter state "travel facilities including visa to CANADA" and nothing about permanent residency or immigration...is this fine?

How many PCC do I need?is the PPC from BSL india enough?
i haven't gone back to India since I moved to Canada 3 years back...i haven't traveled to any other country too

Help please!
yes that's the format of PCC that BLS office Toronto gives us. It is perfectly fine. I know many ppl who have got PPR with that PCC and even I have applied with the same one.

DrPnk

Jul 16, 2016
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A DOUBT PLS HELP.
My spouse is 6 months pregnant. What I am supposed to mention in the express entry form?
as within 3 moths the family size will increase to 3..
and if i show 2 would it be counted as a misrepresentation?

Pls help.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello house....
i need some advice on this.
i am still confused.
I have entered my wifes work experience in pre ita profile as it was showing incomplete profile if i leave that portion blank at that time.
Now, i have not claimed points for her experience.

In post ita profile forms

Should i enter details in her work history (actually its already added from pre ita peofile)?
Should i enter details in personal history?? Or both??

Is it a case of misrepresentation if i dont enter her work history??

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DrPnk said:
A DOUBT PLS HELP.
My spouse is 6 months pregnant. What I am supposed to mention in the express entry form?
as within 3 moths the family size will increase to 3..
and if i show 2 would it be counted as a misrepresentation?

Pls help.
Right now it's only two, so you have to enter 2.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dralfa said:
hello house....
i need some advice on this.
i am still confused.
I have entered my wifes work experience in pre ita profile as it was showing incomplete profile if i leave that portion blank at that time.
Now, i have not claimed points for her experience.

In post ita profile forms

Should i enter details in her work history (actually its already added from pre ita peofile)?
Should i enter details in personal history?? Or both??

Is it a case of misrepresentation if i dont enter her work history??
Not required. Work experience of the dependent spouse doesn't award any points (CRS or eligibility). Hence, you can safely exclude this from the work history section and retain it only in the personal history section of your spouse.

Prjains

May 8, 2016
g126 said:
OINP may reopen soon and if they maintain the same criteria from last year the you may get a PT NOI. However, I'd advice you to recreate your profile as last year they only selected people with profiles less than 3 months old.
Thank you g126! I didnt know that if the profile is more than 3 months old, it is not picked. Is this a mandate? And I heard OINP might increase there cut off score to 450. Do you have any idea about it?

Rav@1

Sep 11, 2016
Passport Req..
07-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-09-2017
Under the revised express entry system form Nov 2016, to claim CRS points, should the entire experience be in only one NOC? The wording used in CRS tool is rather confusing which says" It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)."

Pari10

Jan 13, 2017
Hi
I have some questions.
I have 3 years and 1 month experience in my current job. The thing is that I have work experience in other NOCs too. Now, should I mention all of them in my work history? Doesn't make them confused about my main NOC?

Thank you so much

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Prjains said:
Thank you g126! I didnt know that if the profile is more than 3 months old, it is not picked. Is this a mandate? And I heard OINP might increase there cut off score to 450. Do you have any idea about it?
I doubt they will increase the scores that much as the draws are getting lower... But it may increase slightly..We'll only know when they reopen... Good luck!

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Proof of employment

Hi guys! Happy Friday y'all!

I am new to this forum and hoping some expert could help me with my questions

I have recently received an ITA and want all my documents to be on point!

I have a 1 year work experience in my home country back in 2012. I contacted the former boss for an experience letter as per the CIC guidelines (letter head, stamp, duties etc) and he was kind enough to issue me one.

So the good news here is, I have a proper & legit employment letter and the business card of my ex-boss as experience proof

But that’s all the info I have with regards to my experience proof for this job

Do I require any more documents to show work proof for the same…I do not have any pay stubs from that job at my disposal? And it won’t be possible to get any.

Given the fact, that I can only submit the letter and the business card. Will this be considered as sufficient info? Has anyone in the past been asked to submit for more proof or has their application rejected for only providing the experience letter?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Re: Proof of employment

Canada_eh! said:
Hi guys! Happy Friday y'all!

I am new to this forum and hoping some expert could help me with my questions

I have recently received an ITA and want all my documents to be on point!

I have a 1 year work experience in my home country back in 2012. I contacted the former boss for an experience letter as per the CIC guidelines (letter head, stamp, duties etc) and he was kind enough to issue me one.

So the good news here is, I have a proper & legit employment letter and the business card of my ex-boss as experience proof

But that’s all the info I have with regards to my experience proof for this job

Do I require any more documents to show work proof for the same…I do not have any pay stubs from that job at my disposal? And it won’t be possible to get any.

Given the fact, that I can only submit the letter and the business card. Will this be considered as sufficient info? Has anyone in the past been asked to submit for more proof or has their application rejected for only providing the experience letter?
Hey there, welcome to the forum!

So you have 1 year WE form 2012 to 2013 and is that all? Have you not been working from 2013 to 2016? I'm using because if they do ask for pay stubs it's usually the most recent job, so if you have WE from 2016 they'll probably just ask for pay slips from that...

Anyway, Pay Stubs are optional supporting documents, you may submit just the letter without the pay stubs. IRCC may, later on, request the pay stubs and then you'll need to say WHY is it that you don't have them. If you salary was paid directly into a bank then you can get a bank statement form that period and highlight your salary deposits, they should be satisfied with that.

roger_cat

Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Any expert can help? Regarding Post-ITA process, in case all documents are checked and approved, what's next?

"If everything goes fine, you will get a Passport Request (PPR) and a Decision Made (DM) within 6 months of submission of complete application.

You can submit your passport (along with dependents’ passport, if they are accompanying you to Canada) at the nearest VFS. They will send your passport to the embassy and deliver your passport back to you after the stamping is done. You will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter along with your passport that is stamped with the Maple Leaf Visa Smiley . You need to carry BOTH your passport(with the stamped visa) and the COPR when you are travelling to Canada."

Can I choose the VFS or it is indicated by CIC? Thanks for giving more details on this stage of the process

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016

Guys need your help, one of my friend is having a work permit for two years and he is a intra company transfer.

can he get points under arranged employment or not.

i think that his job is under LIMA exempt category. though he has the ESDC number on his work permit.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hartej said:
Guys need your help, one of my friend is having a work permit for two years and he is a intra company transfer.

can he get points under arranged employment or not.

i think that his job is under LIMA exempt category. though he has the ESDC number on his work permit.
He needs to have a valid job offer: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp