+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cpsingh said:
Thanks delpiero07. But with my consience, i have mentioned both my bachelors degree & masters degree both which I got evaluated from WES aa well. And even they didnt asked about secondary & higher secondary details.

So with the same logic, I thought of only mentioning about both of them in my profile.
That's fine.

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
ayamach said:
Hello all, I have a question for you!

So, I am currently waiting for an ITA, I have 478 points, which is okay and I should theoretically make the cut soon, but we never know (especially with the new changes, we don't know how that's going to turn out)

therefore, I would be interested in applying for a "mobilité francophone" temporary work permit (very easy and fast to get for french-speaking applicants, LMIA-exempt, so 50 more points for me)

My question is this:
If I am invited for PR and I submit my application, can I also continue with my application for the mobilité francophone temp work permit at the same time? I would like to get this "mob francophone" temp work permit anyway because that means I would have to ask for a bridge visa (my current one will end before getting a PR)

thanks a lot!
Somebody to answer my question please ?? thanks again :)

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Guys 1 quick question about work experience I have 7 years of work experience, but CRS treats everything above 3 years with same points.
So should we show only last 3 years of it in work history and remaining in personal history to avoid gathering documents from ex employers as it is a pain
Will this be a misrepresentation?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darpan.aneja said:
Guys 1 quick question about work experience I have 7 years of work experience, but CRS treats everything above 3 years with same points.
So should we show only last 3 years of it in work history and remaining in personal history to avoid gathering documents from ex employers as it is a pain
Will this be a misrepresentation?
Not at all, this is perfectly fine.

Cheers :)

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
[quote author=DelPiero07

[/quote]
Cheers mate +1 for you. :D

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
hi guys

I have an LMIA in process at the moment with job offer, I was hoping to come to Canada with PR status as I have done everything and prepared.

So reference letters obtained, medical already done upfront, I didn't realise the points for LMIA was going to change.

Im now down to 418 points and from the last draw and what ive read no chance of getting an ITA even though I have a job offer

I don't see how I will get ITA, do they just do a cut off on points or look at individual applications?

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robb83 said:
hi guys

I have an LMIA in process at the moment with job offer, I was hoping to come to Canada with PR status as I have done everything and prepared.

So reference letters obtained, medical already done upfront, I didn't realise the points for LMIA was going to change.

Im now down to 418 points and from the last draw and what ive read no chance of getting an ITA even though I have a job offer

I don't see how I will get ITA, do they just do a cut off on points or look at individual applications?
Sorry to sound rude to you dear, but your CRS before the job offer looks like 368. There are many people between 400-469 in the pool since 1-2 years who haven't received the ITA and trust me they are more deserving.

To exactly check this, CIC changed rules. The alternative option for you now remains PNP.

Having said that, nobody can really predict the cut-off after changes, and you never know 418 might also get a call in near future draws. But keep your fingers crossed. And no, they will not see individual applications.

All the best.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:

I am also on same boat, additional question on same:
" Date <<My Name>> first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:

a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)"

Answer to this question would be the real year/month or from the year/month I am showing my work experience in the profile.

Please suggest

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
Hello. For proof of family residing in Canada is their passport or Canada resident card enough or more documents should be uploaded ?
Also, how will the relation be shown considering he s my uncle and there is no mention of that on any official document of his

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
I got an email from IRCC saying fifteen more days are given to submit application due to some new update . Has this happened with anyone else ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish21jun said:
I am also on same boat, additional question on same:
" Date <<My Name>> first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:

a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)"

Answer to this question would be the real year/month or from the year/month I am showing my work experience in the profile.

Please suggest
This is asking when you became qualified to perform your employment. For most people it is the date when they graduated from university.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
This is asking when you became qualified to perform your employment. For most people it is the date when they graduated from university.

Thank you for this and for so many other responses you provided to me and others.

Btw how do I give +1 to you, sorry for this lame question, this forum is new to me.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish21jun said:
Thank you for this and for so many other responses you provided to me and others.

Btw how do I give +1 to you, sorry for this lame question, this forum is new to me.
It should say "good" under my flag. If it doesn't you probably need to post more to get that option ;)

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
It should say "good" under my flag. If it doesn't you probably need to post more to get that option ;)
Yeah, I don't see that option yet. Will ask more questions once my ECA is done. :)

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
harish21jun said:
Yeah, I don't see that option yet. Will ask more questions once my ECA is done. :)
See, the moment I posted above post it showed me that option.
Need 20 posts :)