Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Hello rajkamalmohanram Sir,

This is my first post in express entry forum.

First of all, I thank you for the information guide you have posted on page.1. I really found it helpful.

I completed most of the requirement to get registered under Express Entry Pool. But please help me to choose appropriate NOC job code.

I have three years+ experience in IT organization.

First Organization:
Job Type: On Company's Payroll (Permanent employee)
Duration: 16 Months
Designation - Associate Analyst - CE
Role: Quality assurance of content of google e-magazines thru content proof reading and testing of internal proprietary content management system tool and making these magazines available for customer to purchase on internet.
Here my designation clearly support NOC code 2171. Please suggest?

Second Organization:
Job Type: Contractor
Duration: 13 Months
Designation: Web Content Producer
Role: Quality assurance of website's content and website analysis and its testing thru content management system tool. (A bit development too)
Question: My team mates who are on company's payroll received designation as 'Web Operations Analyst' where as contractors like me receives designation as 'Web Content Producer'. We have same work.
Please suggest NOC Code for this profile. It seems to be 2175(as related to web)
If I choose NOC 2171 here as well then what would be the appropriate way to prove it?

Third Organization:
Job Type: On company's pay rolls(Permanent Employee)
Duration: From February 2016 to present.
Designation: Test Engineer
Question: Here My designation clearly supports NOC 2173. Here I also do testing of quality assurance of E-commerce but I am using much technical tools like selenium that first two jobs. (I think it supports Software Quality Assurance Analyst title too)
What would be the appropriate code to mentioned under this job? Will it be 2171 or 2173?

I understand 2171+ code represents Software IT Jobs.

Will it make difference, If I mentioned NOC code 2171 under all these three jobs.

Please suggest..

Warm Regards,
Rohit Tiwari

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
This there any notification we get in our profile for the new updates which are announced by CIC. As there is no change showing in my points.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilesh82 said:
This there any notification we get in our profile for the new updates which are announced by CIC. As there is no change showing in my points.
Have you updated your profile by answering the new questions?

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, What are the list of documents being asked in ITA? I want to arrange these documents pre hand. Any help will be appriciated. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranameraj said:
Hi, What are the list of documents being asked in ITA? I want to arrange these documents pre hand. Any help will be appriciated. Thanks
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html

Cheers :)

twitch

Aug 19, 2016
the link states

employment records require reference letter and pay stubs

will just an from employment letter from the previous organisation work?what should it be dated?
what if we do not have pay stubs copies from previous jobs?

what should all docs be pcc doc be dated?
do we require a pcc from the Canadian police dept?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twitch said:
the link states

employment records require reference letter and pay stubs

will just an from employment letter from the previous organisation work?what should it be dated?
what if we do not have pay stubs copies from previous jobs?

what should all docs be pcc doc be dated?
do we require a pcc from the Canadian police dept?
1 - Reference letter is the only mandatory document required for proof of employment, anything else you can provide is an added plus.
2 - You do not require a Canadian PCC. They will ask you for one AFTER you submit your application IF they need it.

Cheers :)

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
I submitted my application on Nov 14. I have a doubt regarding work experience letter:
My company has policy that managers or HR cannot provide employment verification letter with all the details that CIC need. They can only provide a letter on blank paper (no letterhead), detailing job duties. The employment verification is provided via a document from theworknumber.com. Interested parties can also visit the website to verify the details. So I uploaded the following in a single doc:
1. A letter explaining the above.
2. Job duties letter from manager, signed by her, along with her contact info. I did not notarize though; it is on plain paper.
3. Verification letter from theworknumber.com: It has employment status (Active), length of employment, job title, biweekly pay, number of hours per week, start date, total income earned per year for last 4 years and a footnote saying this document is electronically approved by the employer.
4. Original job offer letter - its on company letter head
5. Promotion letter - it is also on letterhead. It has my current annual salary
6. 2 most recent pay slips

What are the chances of my application getting rejected? Any ideas? I am nervous about this, but have no other options.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
swish003 said:
I submitted my application on Nov 14. I have a doubt regarding work experience letter:
My company has policy that managers or HR cannot provide employment verification letter with all the details that CIC need. They can only provide a letter on blank paper (no letterhead), detailing job duties. The employment verification is provided via a document from theworknumber.com. Interested parties can also visit the website to verify the details. So I uploaded the following in a single doc:
1. A letter explaining the above.
2. Job duties letter from manager, signed by her, along with her contact info. I did not notarize though; it is on plain paper.
3. Verification letter from theworknumber.com: It has employment status (Active), length of employment, job title, biweekly pay, number of hours per week, start date, total income earned per year for last 4 years and a footnote saying this document is electronically approved by the employer.
4. Original job offer letter - its on company letter head
5. Promotion letter - it is also on letterhead. It has my current annual salary
6. 2 most recent pay slips

What are the chances of my application getting rejected? Any ideas? I am nervous about this, but have no other options.
I believe you are fine. If they want anything else, they might get back to you. Excluding the work number document, I provided pretty much the same documentation (except my reference letter was notarized).

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I believe you are fine. If they want anything else, they might get back to you. Excluding the work number document, I provided pretty much the same documentation (except my reference letter was notarized).
Thanks. Yeah, I am concerned about the letter not being notarized. Hopefully, the remaining documentation helps my case.

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017

Please answer my query posted above on this page.

Warm Regards,
Rohit

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ROHIT2587 said:

Please answer my query posted above on this page.

Warm Regards,
Rohit
ROHIT2587 said:

This is my first post in express entry forum.

First of all, I thank you for the information guide you have posted on page.1. I really found it helpful.

I completed most of the requirement to get registered under Express Entry Pool. But please help me to choose appropriate NOC job code.

I have three years+ experience in IT organization.

First Organization:
Job Type: On Company's Payroll (Permanent employee)
Duration: 16 Months
Designation - Associate Analyst - CE
Role: Quality assurance of content of google e-magazines thru content proof reading and testing of internal proprietary content management system tool and making these magazines available for customer to purchase on internet.
Here my designation clearly support NOC code 2171. Please suggest?

Second Organization:
Job Type: Contractor
Duration: 13 Months
Designation: Web Content Producer
Role: Quality assurance of website's content and website analysis and its testing thru content management system tool. (A bit development too)
Question: My team mates who are on company's payroll received designation as 'Web Operations Analyst' where as contractors like me receives designation as 'Web Content Producer'. We have same work.
Please suggest NOC Code for this profile. It seems to be 2175(as related to web)
If I choose NOC 2171 here as well then what would be the appropriate way to prove it?

Third Organization:
Job Type: On company's pay rolls(Permanent Employee)
Duration: From February 2016 to present.
Designation: Test Engineer
Question: Here My designation clearly supports NOC 2173. Here I also do testing of quality assurance of E-commerce but I am using much technical tools like selenium that first two jobs. (I think it supports Software Quality Assurance Analyst title too)
What would be the appropriate code to mentioned under this job? Will it be 2171 or 2173?

I understand 2171+ code represents Software IT Jobs.

Will it make difference, If I mentioned NOC code 2171 under all these three jobs.

Please suggest..

Warm Regards,
Rohit Tiwari
I would strongly recommend that you send the roles in all 3 organizations along with your education to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca . They will get back to you with the most appropriate NOC.

Choosing the correct NOC(s) is a vital part of the procedure so I would highly recommend that you check with them first. Once you get an opinion from them, we can discuss further.

brijesh_shivnani

Nov 11, 2016
ECA - Bachelor's Degree Missing

Hi Experts,

I am new to this forum and have just started with the Express Entry Profile. Please help me with this query:

I am a secondary applicant and have done Masters. I did my graduation from Delhi University but unfortunately don't have my Bachelor's degree in hand( have all the mark sheets though). I am trying to get the Degree but it would take time as DU has a very slow process and I don't want to delay the submission of my EE profile anymore

Can you please let me know what would happen if I don't send a photocopy of my degree to WES for evaluation. I will be sending following documents

Master's Degree photocopy
Master's Transcripts
Bachelor's Transcripts

Will WES consider my education as
Master's
Two or more degrees
Bachelor's
they won't evaluate it at all until I provide the degree photocopy.

Please help me if you have come across any such case and suggest me the way forward.

Hope to get a reply soon
thanks in advance for your help

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi Raj,
1: I updated my study details but still my pts didn't get updated. Its more than 48 hrs now. I have completed Post graduate Diploma for 1 year Sep 2012-Aug 2013 from canada only. . what to do.
2: Earlier it was showing "MET" for Canadian experience Class but now its showing "NOT MET" even though my Canadian experience points are still counted. What to do?? Completed job from Sep 2013 - Nov 2014 in NOC B.

Please help help on both cases.!!!!!
Acc to me my pts should be 407 Current +15 Additional pts for Study in canada as per New CRS Calculator. Plus CEC and FSW should be met.

Rgds
Raman