Express Entry in a nutshell

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello all

I have applied For NSPNP on july 2015 and i show the fund on our joint account(me and my husband).will that fine?

secondly

That account initially opened by my husband and later on my name was added.is there any problem in this?although it is not mentioned anywhere that my name was added later.

thirdly

We need almost 7.50000 rs as POF and my husband has only 4,50000 in his account and he took 3,00000 from his brother a week before applying to NSPNP as this money.will this cause any problem?

please give your view in advance.

thanx in advance

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
hello Raj,

Thank you for your kind help. One more question,Could I fill in the form by hand using Black ink pen? or it must be filled in using computer?

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
aakash07 said:
hello Raj,

Thank you for your kind help. One more question,Could I fill in the form by hand using Black ink pen? or it must be filled in using computer?
Hello Akash07

i think you should Edit your form in PDF. It is better then hand written because some time our writing is not good enough and they can misunderstand our words.if you can not do yourself go to any Xerox shop they do it for you

Wish you Luck.

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your help. I facing difficulty in other section also, For applicants currently in Canada (a copy of your Work Permit, Study Permit, Temporary Resident Visa, and/or any other Canadian immigration document or entry stamp must be provided with your application package)

Now, I am living in India. My work and study permits were already expired. What should I write in that section?

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you.

However, at some sections, we cannot type "N/A" in those field such as date, NOC code, File number, Spouse IELTS information.

So, for that Could I write "N/A" in those fields using black ink pen?

Please help me seniors.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
hello Raj,

You could fill the PDF electronically. You cannot write "N/A" in some fields.. Print the form and write "N/A" using pen.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sultaan07 said:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your help. I facing difficulty in other section also, For applicants currently in Canada (a copy of your Work Permit, Study Permit, Temporary Resident Visa, and/or any other Canadian immigration document or entry stamp must be provided with your application package)

Now, I am living in India. My work and study permits were already expired. What should I write in that section?
The question says For applicants currently in Canada.... ". You are not currently in Canada so that doesn't apply to you!

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you Raj. I was in dilemma for the same reason. I am clear that I could write N/A using black ink pen

ALLAIRHA

Feb 2, 2016
in adding the baby, do we need to change our application? or we will just add the baby to our previous application? thank you

ALLAIRHA

Feb 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am not aware of any such fees asked by CIC to add a baby to the application. I think the agent is trying to rob you. You should be showing additional POF though.
but in adding the baby , do we need to change our previous application so that we an add the baby to our application? thank you

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi Rajkamalmohanram,

Thanks for the detailed post on Page 1.

Can you also elaborate a bit more in detail as to what happens post ITA, when the complete application is submitted and the RPRF is paid.

I was checking timelines of various forum members, and there are various acronyms and phrases like ecas 3 lines, schedule 4, bgs first started then changed to not needed, etc etc.

Can you give a break up of what exactly happens and if you can what do these terms stand for. The question might sound very basic, but i just want some more clarity.

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SR14 said:
Hi Rajkamalmohanram,

Thanks for the detailed post on Page 1.

Can you also elaborate a bit more in detail as to what happens post ITA, when the complete application is submitted and the RPRF is paid.

I was checking timelines of various forum members, and there are various acronyms and phrases like ecas 3 lines, schedule 4, bgs first started then changed to not needed, etc etc.

Can you give a break up of what exactly happens and if you can what do these terms stand for. The question might sound very basic, but i just want some more clarity.

Thanks,
Forget about ECAS. Word is that it is being decommissioned for EE applicants.

So, post e-APR submission, your application takes the following path.

AOR
Application Status - Open|Closed (Once you get your visa, I believe)
Review of Eligibility: Review in Progress (Might stay like this till the end of the process)
Medicals : Not Needed at this time|Not Started|Passed
Interview : Not Needed at this time
Background Checks : Not Needed at this time|Not Started|In Progress
Final Decision: No Started| (Turns to something else).

DM = Decision Made
BG = Background Checks
S4/S4A - Schedule 4/4A
PPR = Passport Request

So, this is how the flow usually goes. In the middle, you might be asked to submit "Schedule A". Provincial Nominees will be asked to submit Schedule4/4A.

After a decision is made, you would get an e-mail with the golden words "Ready for visa". This is the famed PPR email.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SR14 said:
Thanks a lot. What is schedule A/ Schedule 4A ?

regards,
Schedule A is usually requested for applicants who have left out some information on their post-ITA questionnaire (some information about their travels or some gaps in time in their personal history section). They have to fill in the details completely and without gaps and send it again if they get a Schedule A request. People who fill their post ITA questionnaire carefully shouldn't get this request.

Schedule 4 is for provincial Nominees. It asks for the name, DOB, amount of funds we have and the province(and the stream) under which he/she was nominated.

Schedule 4A is for provincial nominees who are invited under the business streams. People invited under business streams must fill both Schedule4 and 4a while other provincial nominees fill only the former.