+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Hello RAj

One of my friend want to register in Canadavisa.com but he is not able to do so.Always it says your are not allowed to register in this forum. i dont know why?
he even tried from different email ID but still could not do that.

please tell what is the possible reason.

Tahnx.
A couple of weeks back, I had a similar problem! My IP was blocked for God-knows-why. After about 30 minutes, it was back!

Ask him to try after 24 hours or using another computer/phone!

Good luck!

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
hello guyz,

I am applying to EE BC international post graduate program. I have also filled up express entry profile and my point is around 400. While i was filling up EE BC PNP form, it asks for a document to attach that is called, Copy of Express Entry Candidacy from CIC. Could you please tell me what is this? and where can i find this?

thanks in advance

regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Gunpowder said:
hello guyz,

I am applying to EE BC international post graduate program. I have also filled up express entry profile and my point is around 400. While i was filling up EE BC PNP form, it asks for a document to attach that is called, Copy of Express Entry Candidacy from CIC. Could you please tell me what is this? and where can i find this?

thanks in advance

regards
Once you submit your EE profile and activate job bank, you will get a new message in your myCIC account. The second message from the bottom will have this letter in a PDF format. Download that and submit.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nalanda said:
Dear All,

I have an important question. Will the contract position be counted for Canadian experience class or not?

Is contracted position otherwise called as self-employed?

Some information about my contract
1) I have been asked to file the tax end of the year by myself.
2) I worked for 37.5 hours for every week for 5 months.
3) Contract position from March-2015 to July-2015
4) I have an NOC code for this position
Verbiage on the CIC website -

Minimum requirements

You must:

have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp
You are not eligible to apply under CEC, IMO.

ALLAIRHA

Feb 2, 2016
we applied for Federal Skilled Worker FWS program through a representative. We have already our Express Entry File Number.
I just want to ask if is it necessary to change our application when we are going to add another child. because my wife just gave birth last January 8, 2016. and the representative told us that we need to pay TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($2000) for adding of our newborn baby in our application.

Do we really need to change application in order for us to add our newborn baby in our ongoing application? And does this really cost TWO THOUSAND US DOLLAR ($2000)?

thank you for your response.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello Friends,

I was confused while filling my OINP application form. Is it mandatory to write Not applicable "N/A" in each and every field?

Could we fill in the form by hand using Black ink pen? or it must be in printed format.

Please help me on this.

Thank you.

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello Everyone,

There is question in application form "Have you already submitted or been included in an Application under a Provincial Nominee Program to another province or territory?"

I have applied for Nova Scotia program in FEB 2015, however it got rejected in DEC 2015. What should I write for this question? YES or NO

Please help

nomolas_cebu

Feb 2, 2016
Just submitted my EE yesterday, so sad because their reply:

Application/Profile Status: Profile Ineligible
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: NOT MET

What is meant to this, shall I forget it? No hope anymore?

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
I have done the most stupid Mistake posted just ECA without my original qualifications , I have sent them through CSE also currently I am getting promotion at beginning of March I have sent all of the documents via CSE , any positive comments my file submitted at 26th of Jan 2016 . Is there any hope

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ALLAIRHA said:
we applied for Federal Skilled Worker FWS program through a representative. We have already our Express Entry File Number.
I just want to ask if is it necessary to change our application when we are going to add another child. because my wife just gave birth last January 8, 2016. and the representative told us that we need to pay TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($2000) for adding of our newborn baby in our application.

Do we really need to change application in order for us to add our newborn baby in our ongoing application? And does this really cost TWO THOUSAND US DOLLAR ($2000)?

thank you for your response.
I am not aware of any such fees asked by CIC to add a baby to the application. I think the agent is trying to rob you. You should be showing additional POF though.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Hello Friends,

I was confused while filling my OINP application form. Is it mandatory to write Not applicable "N/A" in each and every field?

Could we fill in the form by hand using Black ink pen? or it must be in printed format.

Please help me on this.

Thank you.
Write "N/A" in all fields that are not applicable to you. If an entire section/table is not applicable to you, write "N/A" towards the middle of the table.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sultaan07 said:
Hello Everyone,

There is question in application form "Have you already submitted or been included in an Application under a Provincial Nominee Program to another province or territory?"

I have applied for Nova Scotia program in FEB 2015, however it got rejected in DEC 2015. What should I write for this question? YES or NO

Please help
IMO, you should say "YES" and provide an explanation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nomolas_cebu said:
Just submitted my EE yesterday, so sad because their reply:

Application/Profile Status: Profile Ineligible
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: NOT MET

What is meant to this, shall I forget it? No hope anymore?
Have you checked if you are eligible under one of the economic immigration programs (FSW/FST/CEC) AND EE?

Please read the "Pre-Application" part of the below post.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
medo225 said:
I have done the most stupid Mistake posted just ECA without my original qualifications , I have sent them through CSE also currently I am getting promotion at beginning of March I have sent all of the documents via CSE , any positive comments my file submitted at 26th of Jan 2016 . Is there any hope
Ouch! Costly mistake.

Let us just hope that they accept the additional documentation you sent via CIC. Good luck!

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
ok. Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I appreciate it.

regards

rajkamalmohanram said:
Once you submit your EE profile and activate job bank, you will get a new message in your myCIC account. The second message from the bottom will have this letter in a PDF format. Download that and submit.