+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
I submitted my application on 10th feb’18 and medi cleared on 20th feb’18. Still I’m waiting for RPRF mail as I dint pay it upfront. Is my case is normal?
Because, I can see many applicants are receiving their RPRF request within 1 or 2 months. I’m waiting for almost 4 months.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I submitted my application on 10th feb’18 and medi cleared on 20th feb’18. Still I’m waiting for RPRF mail as I dint pay it upfront. Is my case is normal?
Because, I can see many applicants are receiving their RPRF request within 1 or 2 months. I’m waiting for almost 4 months.
You are fine bc youre still under 6 months general.

Amit1502

Nov 9, 2017
Hello Guys,
1)I have committed one mistake while submitted my EE profile.It is now locked and transmitted.
I can't find any way to delete/withdraw?
2) If i have to create a new profile,do i need to revoke the existing GCkey and start fresh...Kindly elborate how to start with new profile.
Thanks

Amit1502

Nov 9, 2017
While filling ee profile In work section,it asks since when you become eligible for your proffession? I am BE + MBA,and started my job(for which i am claiming points) 1 year after MBA...NOC is 6221 B ,for which cic ask for college degree/diploma.
So which year i should mention?just after BE,Just after MBA or the year when i started that job.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello Guys,
1)I have committed one mistake while submitted my EE profile.It is now locked and transmitted.
I can't find any way to delete/withdraw?
2) If i have to create a new profile,do i need to revoke the existing GCkey and start fresh...Kindly elborate how to start with new profile.
Thanks
Before submitting ITA you can edit EE profile any point in time. Assuming you are yet to get ITA.

Reactions: Amit1502

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
While filling ee profile In work section,it asks since when you become eligible for your proffession? I am BE + MBA,and started my job(for which i am claiming points) 1 year after MBA...NOC is 6221 B ,for which cic ask for college degree/diploma.
So which year i should mention?just after BE,Just after MBA or the year when i started that job.
Ideally it should be date of graduation of your highest qualiification which is MBA provided your job is based on same field of study, otherwise you can mention start date of your job. But mostly for all it is highest qualification

Reactions: Amit1502

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,
I have a doubt regarding my Indian work experience. I wan to apply for Express Entry. I didn't show my Indian Work Experience at the time of applying for my study visa. I was enrolled into a part-time studies and was working full-time at the same time. I have an experience letter from the employer and pay slips as well. I am not sure whether I can include that 1 year of work experience or not. Please advise me on this
Was the study visa for Canada as well? If yes then stick to same facts which you provided during study visa application to avoid misrepresentation as both are for same country.

Reactions: amandeep1190

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
You could use a single LoE with information from various fields mentioned.

You can refer this sample LoE written by a forum member.
Thanks a lot for helping me out. The letter is not complete. How about the ending of the letter. (I have copied the same letter as per below)
Another important question. in eAPR form, its asked to enter details of travel for past 10 years. I have not traveled abroad anytime. It was just some domestic trip within India. So what do I write in that section of eAPR (because, I don't remember anything before 2-3 years) Please help!!

"START"
Letter of explanation
Date: 11-Apr-2017
Place: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To whom ever it may concern:

I, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, writing this letter to support and explain my permanent residency application.

Explanation for principal applicant: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1) Proof of funds: As mentioned on CIC website, I don’t need to show proof of funds since I am invited under Canadian Experience Class.

2) Work experience: I have claimed points for two years of Canadian skilled work experience in NOC xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have gained this experience by working in two Canadian companies

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ltd: Nov 2012- Feb 2016, July 2016 – Continuous (two years)
I have submitted offer of employment, job duties letter, pay stubs, record of employment and T4 for two years of xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Inc: June 2016- July 2016 (one month)
For work experience of Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Inc, I was unable to obtain current date work experience letter for one month. I have attached Job offer, pay stubs, record of employment, T4, general job duties letter and email conversation with human resources manager of Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Inc

I claimed 46 points for two years of work experience and I satisfy requirement on invitation date with Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ltd

3) Education: I have bachelor degree in xxxxxxx obtained in India and evaluated by WES. I also have two years of Canadian post graduate diploma in xxxxxxx obtained from xxxxxxx, ON.

4) Forms update: I updated few forms after invitation for minor correction.
• I, by mistake, answered yes in valid job offer question but I did not claim 50 points for arranged employment. I have changed my answer to no.
• I was unable to obtain job experience letters in CIC required format for all my NOC C work experiences. I moved all work experience to personal history to avoid unnecessary document upload. Since it was all NOC C work experience, it did not change my score.
"END"

hoseinihh

May 9, 2018
Hi all, I am filling up my post-ITA profile and need your help!

I want to include only my foreign work experience under my work history and remove the Canadian work experience (and only mention it under the personal history) since I do not have any reference letter from my Canadian employer. This does not affect my CRS as I get points only from my foreign work experience. However, I had included all these work experiences under the work history in my pre-ITA application. Can I do this change compared to the pre-ITA application? And if yes do I need to add an LOE?

Thanks

Amit1502

Nov 9, 2017
Before submitting ITA you can edit EE profile any point in time. Assuming you are yet to get ITA.
Thanks, but thw questions is how to add new profile and delete old one,do i need to create new account using new GCkey or i can use the old GCKEY (and account) and just add new profile in it.

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
My wife is already in Canada on Work Permit, and my application as a dependent on her work permit visa is under process.

Can I simultaneously start a PR process with me as the primary applicant (wife's IELTS score is low)?

That she already is in Canada and still I am the primary applicant affect the application in any way?

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
My wife is already in Canada on Work Permit, and my application as a dependent on her work permit visa is under process.

Can I simultaneously start a PR process with me as the primary applicant (wife's IELTS score is low)?

That she already is in Canada and still I am the primary applicant affect the application in any way?
Yes you can start a PR application simultaneously. infact you stand to gain more points if she has been working in Canada for up to a year. I recently came across a blog that details the whole EE process and i found it quite concise and interesting. https://canadahowto.com/2018/05/30/all-about-crs-scores/ thats the link. it should give you a basic idea on what your scores will be so you can make an informed decision