+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

VenuM

May 13, 2018
Hey guys,

I have a masters degree from stratford university, USA. But that university is not recognized by WES so they WES said my masters degree is not recognized in Canada.

Does anyone have the same issue?
If yes, do you have any idea, that which organization will assess the credentials from stratford university?

Please help.!

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. just a quick query..
Does validity of PCC for 6 months is considered upto date of ITA or till one gets PR.
Pls advise. Thanks.

mpb4ya

May 25, 2018
hi guys,

i live in Australia, and im planing to leave Australia soon returning back to my home country. i just wanna know in my Express entry what should i put as residency?

and also my work experience for 4 years is from Australia, do i have to give my visas information when i apply to Canada? i never stayed illegally however im worried because part of my work experience i was a full-time student and i may have breach Australian student visa condition by working more than 20hrs per week. (never had and issues with Australian immigration)

pretty much for part of my work experience i had working visa and part student visa

thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey guys,

I have a masters degree from stratford university, USA. But that university is not recognized by WES so they WES said my masters degree is not recognized in Canada.

Does anyone have the same issue?
If yes, do you have any idea, that which organization will assess the credentials from stratford university?

Please help.!
Try IQAS or ICES.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hi guys,

i live in Australia, and im planing to leave Australia soon returning back to my home country. i just wanna know in my Express entry what should i put as residency?

and also my work experience for 4 years is from Australia, do i have to give my visas information when i apply to Canada? i never stayed illegally however im worried because part of my work experience i was a full-time student and i may have breach Australian student visa condition by working more than 20hrs per week. (never had and issues with Australian immigration)

pretty much for part of my work experience i had working visa and part student visa

thank you
Please do not post duplicates.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello guys.. just a quick query..
Does validity of PCC for 6 months is considered upto date of ITA or till one gets PR.
Pls advise. Thanks.
Please do not post duplicates.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help on a unique issue:

I am a PR holder. I moved to Canada in Feb 2018. I have a fiance in my home country whom I am due to get married to in Feb 2019. I want to get her to Canada asap. There are two options I am exploring:

Option 1: I was thinking to have her apply for Express Entry as single applicant starting now as she has good profile. Assuming that she gets her PR visa by December 2018 and we get married in the home country in Feb 2019, she can then change her visa status to married which will take i guess further 3 months and therefore can join me OR she might not declare the marriage and we register court marriage here once shes here.

Option 2: The other option is to get married and then apply for spousal visa but that will take longer for her to get to Canada.

Do you think that option 1 is better? Is there any problem with that? Please guide

thanks!
Hi again Guys! I would really appreciate if someone can guide me on this. It is getting urgent for me!

Thanks again

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hi friends !!
I just received my MPNP Certificate and I'm waiting for next draw to get ITA...
My question is should I go for my PCC now or wait for ITA to be issued !!
Thanks

psharma

May 30, 2012
  1. Hi friends
    Good day. Hope you are well. Has anyone in this group got their PGDM from AIMA ECA'ed by WES?

I had queried with WES whether AIMA is one of the institutes which they recognize. And got the following response

Please be advised that WES cannot advise the accreditation or equivalency of your credential without examining the official documents.
    We would like to emphasize that WES evaluations are advisory opinions and not binding upon any institution or organization.

Can you please guide me whether i could proceed and apply for WES for my PGDM from AIMA? I see some of the group members post in various groups that their ECA report from WES stated that their PGDM didnt fetch them any points :(

Your advise is much appreciated friends. Im at 429 and my PGDM might push my points higher

psharma

May 30, 2012
Hi there,

Mine is also PGDM from AIMA.

By chance did u get ur PGDM assesed from WES.

1. Hi friends
    Good day. Hope you are well. Has anyone in this group got their PGDM from AIMA ECA'ed by WES?

I had queried with WES whether AIMA is one of the institutes which they recognize. And got the following response

Please be advised that WES cannot advise the accreditation or equivalency of your credential without examining the official documents.
    We would like to emphasize that WES evaluations are advisory opinions and not binding upon any institution or organization.

Can you please guide me whether i could proceed and apply for WES for my PGDM from AIMA? I see some of the group members post in various groups that their ECA report from WES stated that their PGDM didnt fetch them any points :(

Your advise is much appreciated friends. Im at 429 and my PGDM might push my points higher

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi friends !!
I just received my MPNP Certificate and I'm waiting for next draw to get ITA...
My question is should I go for my PCC now or wait for ITA to be issued !!
Thanks
Wait for the ITA.

Reactions: Chahal82

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi again Guys! I would really appreciate if someone can guide me on this. It is getting urgent for me!

Thanks again
I already answered this question.

For Express Entry, your spouse has to appear in IELTS, apply ECA and all relevant documents will will take one year till PR.

Spousal VISA will also take around one year, but not so much troublesome like EE.

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone...I am a mechanical engineer graduate and currently working . I want to ask for increasing my CRS score for EXPRESS ENTRY can I do one year of diploma through distance learning while working at the same time ? Is the distance learning programs accounted for while calculating the CRS Points?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everyone...I am a mechanical engineer graduate and currently working . I want to ask for increasing my CRS score for EXPRESS ENTRY can I do one year of diploma through distance learning while working at the same time ? Is the distance learning programs accounted for while calculating the CRS Points?
yes it does, if its from a recognized university.

Reactions: khaira1221

amandeep1190

May 30, 2018
Hi,
I have a doubt regarding my Indian work experience. I wan to apply for Express Entry. I didn't show my Indian Work Experience at the time of applying for my study visa. I was enrolled into a part-time studies and was working full-time at the same time. I have an experience letter from the employer and pay slips as well. I am not sure whether I can include that 1 year of work experience or not. Please advise me on this