Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thank you Mr. prpurohit. That means, one's experience and the field of study do not need to match for Express Entry. As far as I find out, my experiences matches with 0601 of the NOC. can u please help me in this case?
Thats right, experience and field of study don't need to match. Only you would be able to match your noc and job duties so Im not sure how I can help further. But do keep in mind that the NOC must match the duties and responsibilities and not just the job title. So read through all noc's similar to your job and pick it carefully. Don't match just job titles.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Currently my CRS is 416, and I want to increase it by doing some post graduate diploma course by correspondence or distance. Any college/university which is UGC approve will do or I need to look for something else as well, just to make sure it will be WES recognized?

Dani2332

Jul 2, 2017
Hi...to increase my points i have done post graduate diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA - 1 Year) via distance education mode. I hope that WES will recognize distance education diplomas. I have done the BTECH and it is already evaluated by WES in 2014. I am doing this part time diploma from Swami Vivekanand Shubharti University. It is recognized by UGC. But the University is not issuing me transcripts. So can i take the photo copied of the marksheets and can get it attested from the university and mail those in a sealed envelope. Will that be acceptable by WES ?
Hi yogi, Would you please tell me that WES evaluate your PGDCA diploma? Please help as I am also planning to do 1 year pgdca , I have also done BTECH>

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
Dear all Can anyone plz tell me what documents are needed to be notarized for applying for Canada PR? Is it only the offer letters from our employers or is it both relieving letter as well as offer letters from our previous and current employer. Kindly advise as I am not able to get this info on CIC website. Also what is the validity of a notarized document. Thanks in advance.

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Hi All,

Need some advise here. I got ITA on 14th march, and in the process of uploading documents, I am employed in the same company since the beginning, but I was working in a different country . In work history i have mentioned it separately as
2012 - 2015 (india)
2015 - 2017 (Brazil)
2017 -till Date (India)

So while uploading documents , its asking for 3 different Employment reference documents for these 3 entries. But since its the same company I have only 1 employment reference. Please suggest what should be done in this case. Should I upload the same documents in all 3. Or should I change my work history ?

Jun 6, 2017
My wife & I have submitted our application in Dec 2017 and it is under process. My wife is Primary Applicant. Now, her passport is going to expire in June 2018 and the application contains details of her current passport. Should she go for passport renewal at this point or wait for application to get processed? There are multiple scenarios:
  • Let's say the application processing gets completed sometime between now and before her passport expiry. Then we wouldn't have enough time to wind up and fly to Canada before passport expiry. Also, won't it create problem at immigration is passport is about to expire when travelling
  • We apply for passport renewal now and she gets new passport before application processing gets completed. What will happen in that scenario?
Please give suggestion.
appreciate a response

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
appreciate a response
My wife & I have submitted our application in Dec 2017 and it is under process. My wife is Primary Applicant. Now, her passport is going to expire in June 2018 and the application contains details of her current passport. Should she go for passport renewal at this point or wait for application to get processed? There are multiple scenarios:
  • Let's say the application processing gets completed sometime between now and before her passport expiry. Then we wouldn't have enough time to wind up and fly to Canada before passport expiry. Also, won't it create problem at immigration is passport is about to expire when travelling
  • We apply for passport renewal now and she gets new passport before application processing gets completed. What will happen in that scenario?
Please give suggestion.
In my opinion, I think she should renew her passport if it is not going to take too long to process and alert the case officer about this progress or better still inform your case officer b4 getting this done. Based on the rules, you need to inform IRCC of any new development or progress that has happened to you

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Please give suggestion.
appreciate a response
I feel you might be in a fix if your papers gets out and you have less time in preparing to get your family to Canada

On the immigration issue passport expiring, like it being a problem travelling with less time on your passport. I don't think it is an issue because you could decide to renew your passport in the country you are migrating to.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi All,

Need some advise here. I got ITA on 14th march, and in the process of uploading documents, I am employed in the same company since the beginning, but I was working in a different country . In work history i have mentioned it separately as
2012 - 2015 (india)
2015 - 2017 (Brazil)
2017 -till Date (India)

So while uploading documents , its asking for 3 different Employment reference documents for these 3 entries. But since its the same company I have only 1 employment reference. Please suggest what should be done in this case. Should I upload the same documents in all 3. Or should I change my work history ?
If your company is ready to give 3 separate letters based on the role and location, you can upload them separately else you can upload the same document. Make sure the letter includes everything that cic asks for in the experience letter.

Reactions: abdullah sherdil

shilpa0301

Mar 27, 2018
I am confused about counting my work experience. The first 6 years does not match with my educational background, it's because I did my graduation & MA in Linguistics and start working in Sales & Marketing field as a sales officer. Later I did an MBA in Marketing and switched to another company as an Assistant Regional Manager and working almost for 2 years. Question is, should I count the whole 8 years or only last 2 years after finishing MBA.
hello Mr. Abdullah Sherdil
Have u got it confirmed which job to include? I also have the same query as yours.
2 years work experience in the field related to my education and 1.5 years in the field that is not related to my education.
So can I mention total experience as 3.5 years bcoz doing so will increase my CRS score.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello all
I did my BCOM (2years program) in 2010 and MBA(3 years program) in 2015, got degree im 2016 feb.
I have a work experience from 2010 onwards.. would it be counted because I heard work experience will be counted when you complete your education.

Arthur68

Mar 20, 2018
Please I need advice on what to do. My institution submitted my documents with a wrong reference number to WES but the tracking number is correct. For over a month now my WES account still reads waiting for your documents. What do I do?

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Please I need advice on what to do. My institution submitted my documents with a wrong reference number to WES but the tracking number is correct. For over a month now my WES account still reads waiting for your documents. What do I do?
It might be better to process another document instead of waiting to correct that. I sent my wife's documents twice to WES due to institution error and it's almost ready as we talk.