+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

canada19

May 21, 2015
Dear raj
Am goi g to apply with 323 and also improving ieltsbands.can u suggest something like any dos and donts while creating profile in ee.
Thanx

MeltingPot

Jan 27, 2016
tengmanila said:
Thank you. Your manner of explaining things are really effective.

I was aiming for direct PR via my CRS score, but I can only attain 441 so far (max IELTS), so I thought of going for Ontario Nomination. Unfortunately, my 5-year Engg degree was assessed by WES as a 3-year diploma, hence I don't qualify for Ontario Nomination (I am coordinating this issue with WES and CIC now). This is why I am considering going for the 'Student path'. I only want to stay in Ontario, btw.

Feel free to tell me what you think.
Hi Tengmanila,

It looks like I'll be in the same situation too. We'll be completing the application for the actual WES ECA this week but when I tried the mock Degree Equivalency Tool on the WES website, the equivalent of my 4-year Bus.MGmt. degree is a 2-year diploma.

How long before you received the results/ECA? and anong courier? Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canada19 said:
Dear raj
Am goi g to apply with 323 and also improving ieltsbands.can u suggest something like any dos and donts while creating profile in ee.
Thanx
I have already provided the link in the post.

Follow this ---> https://dhavaldesai.me/how-to-open-express-entry-profile-with-images/12-canadian-immigration

The person who wrote it has clearly explained step by step instructions to create a EE profile.

1) Be wary of the NOC you choose. If you have any doubts, you can email your roles to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca and they'll get back with the most appropriate NOC.

2) Enter the details properly. You enter one detail wrong and press save (like the minimum amount of funds etc) and the profile goes ineligible. You need to start again.

Those were from the top of my head! Follow the instructions in that link.

Good luck and all the very best!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear seniors,
today i create EE profile and submit my application also but i didn't received any PDF in my CIC account message box.After submitted my application all the forum fiends advised me to registered in the job bank but i need job seeker validation code but according to seniors in this forum they said i can find that in PDF.so my question is am i not eligible for EE?I have job offer lmia and 17 months work experienced in canada still i am working in canada.
Thanks in advance
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Dear seniors,
today i create EE profile and submit my application also but i didn't received any PDF in my CIC account message box.After submitted my application all the forum fiends advised me to registered in the job bank but i need job seeker validation code but according to seniors in this forum they said i can find that in PDF.so my question is am i not eligible for EE?I have job offer lmia and 17 months work experienced in canada still i am working in canada.
Thanks in advance
Rabin
Strange! You might not have transmitted your profile properly. If you had done that, you would have got a new message in your myCIC account. If you click that, a PDF file will be downloaded with the details that you are looking for.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Strange! You might not have transmitted your profile properly. If you had done that, you would have got a new message in your myCIC account. If you click that, a PDF file will be downloaded with the details that you are looking for.
Hi Raj i have send you private message :-[ :p ::)

tengmanila

Jan 30, 2016
MeltingPot said:
Hi Tengmanila,

It looks like I'll be in the same situation too. We'll be completing the application for the actual WES ECA this week but when I tried the mock Degree Equivalency Tool on the WES website, the equivalent of my 4-year Bus.MGmt. degree is a 2-year diploma.

How long before you received the results/ECA? and anong courier? Thank you!
2 weeks result. DHL I used to send. Good luck!

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:

Dear raj
As u have described many things in details can u Pls also explain about quebec immigration in details.. Like how to apply and requirements.. If my scores is below 400 than what r the criterias etc?

Revati

Feb 19, 2016
Very nicely explained! Thanks a lot for your post. I joined here today.
I am waiting for ITA. My Score is : 403. Bit tensed. Fingers crossed.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Revati said:
Very nicely explained! Thanks a lot for your post. I joined here today.
I am waiting for ITA. My Score is : 403. Bit tensed. Fingers crossed.
Please refer to my comment on this thread for direct ITA http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-applicants-with-score-400-to-450-lets-connect-here-t287701.0.html;msg4991073#new

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alvirahuda said:
Dear raj
As u have described many things in details can u Pls also explain about quebec immigration in details.. Like how to apply and requirements.. If my scores is below 400 than what r the criterias etc?
I am not aware of the procedures for Qubec immigration. I'm sure you will find something under the "Provincial Nomination" board.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Raj,

I have created EE profile and have activated my Job Bank.

Whats the procedure after applying in job bank [Before ITA stage as my CRS score is 415 and not expecting ITA, So planning for OINP but wanted to try for job offer]. I know direct job offer is impossible but can we also apply directly if we see any relevant job in job bank.

Its mentioned in Job Bank account that if any job matches profile then we will get alert. Is this the only option of having job offer or we can also apply directly. I haven't heard and seen any candidate getting job offers directly after creating EE profile and registering with Job Bank.

Please guide.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
keepsmiling said:
Hello Raj,

I have created EE profile and have activated my Job Bank.

Whats the procedure after applying in job bank [Before ITA stage as my CRS score is 415 and not expecting ITA, So planning for OINP but wanted to try for job offer]. I know direct job offer is impossible but can we also apply directly if we see any relevant job in job bank.

Its mentioned in Job Bank account that if any job matches profile then we will get alert. Is this the only option of having job offer or we can also apply directly. I haven't heard and seen any candidate getting job offers directly after creating EE profile and registering with Job Bank.

Please guide.
Yes OINP is the way to go. I am not sure about your IELTS score break up, but if you can get CLB 9 (LRWS 8777), then you have a chance to increase your scores for ITA.

With regard to the question of getting a job offer, as far as I know and heard is that companies generally do not entertain interviews for overseas candidates as they are not sure about when you would be landing in Canada. So the closest you can get to get an interview call is once you have landed in Canada. You can be only sure of getting a job offer only if your skills and experience is niche and Canadian employers are not able to meet their requirement locally. In this case it would be a LMIA backed job offer and if you secure one, 600 points will get added to your CRS. The updated score of 1015 will make you eligible to receive ITA in the next round.

Meanwhile, lookout for all the companies which you would like to target, look at their career pages, LinkedIn pages, try to connect with people over Linkedin, if you have any friends over there, try to see if they can introduce you to someone in their contacts which you can leverage once you land in Canada. Identify important job consultants, whom you can fall back on in case you do not succeed on your own. So once you land in Canada, you will be well equipped.

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

I am in the process of getting reference letter from all my employers.

Can you please guide me abount the annual salary to be included i.e. whether it should be mentioned in gross or net. Secondly whether just the total amount shud be mentioned or it should be component wise i.e. Basic, DA , conveyance etc etc

thnks