24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Schedule A :Background declaration form IMM5669E

Hi folks!!!!! please help out
I have a query for one of my frnd.
This is regarding Schedule A: Background Declaration Form IMM5669 E. He has difficulty in question 7 (Education)
1. As per Indian Education system, 1st to 7th Grade is considered 'Elementary School', 8th to 12th Grade is considered as "Secondary School" , Graduation and Post graduation comes under "University Education". This is how he has filled his form Ques. 7:
From To Type of certificate/Diploma issued Field of study
2006-06 2008-05 master's degree
2003-06 2006-04 bachelor's
2000-06 2001-05 High school Science
1999-06 2000-04 high School Science
1998-06 1999-03 Secondary General

Ques. 1: Has he filled the form correctly?
Quest.2 : Is this information enough, or does he have to mention education details from 8th grade?
ques.3. : Between each grade (Eg. Between 10th and 11th grade) there is a gap of 2 months (Summer Vacation). Same goes for between 11th and 12th grade. Does he need to mention about these gaps?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hi folks!!!!! please help out
I have a query for one of my frnd.
This is regarding Schedule A: Background Declaration Form IMM5669 E. He has difficulty in question 7 (Education)
1. As per Indian Education system, 1st to 7th Grade is considered 'Elementary School', 8th to 12th Grade is considered as "Secondary School" , Graduation and Post graduation comes under "University Education". This is how he has filled his form Ques. 7:
From To Type of certificate/Diploma issued Field of study
2006-06 2008-05 master's degree
2003-06 2006-04 bachelor's
2000-06 2001-05 High school Science
1999-06 2000-04 high School Science
1998-06 1999-03 Secondary General

Ques. 1: Has hea filled the form correctly?
Quest.2 : Is this information enough, or does he have to mention education details from 8th grade?
ques.3. : Between each grde (Eg. Between 10th and 11th grade) there is a gap of 2 months (Summer Vacation). Same goes for between 11th and 12th grade. Does he need to mention about these gaps?
In the personal history section, it is sufficient if you mention the studies/work experience in the past 10 years alone. So, mention the details from 2006 - present.

Good luck!

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Dear raj

Dear Can u Pls help as my noc is 6235.. Was thinking abut sinp..
But I checked there list there is marketing and sales can I apply under
Marketing and sales or
Business development officers
As noc 6235 is financial sales offices as I m working with a bank.
Really confused

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Got PT from Ontario and I'm in the process to get my documents.However I am afraid I might not be able to get my employment proof on time :(. Can I recreate my profile and get PT again? Has anyone does this ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aditik15 said:
Got PT from Ontario and I'm in the process to get my documents.However I am afraid I might not be able to get my employment proof on time :(. Can I recreate my profile and get PT again? Has anyone does this ?
Yes, you can withdraw your profile and create a new one. If your CRS is 400+, you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. I have read on he forum that people have done this and got an invite the second time.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alvirahuda said:
Dear raj

Dear Can u Pls help as my noc is 6235.. Was thinking abut sinp..
But I checked there list there is marketing and sales can I apply under
Marketing and sales or
Business development officers
As noc 6235 is financial sales offices as I m working with a bank.
Really confused
The designation/job title does not matter in deciding the NOC, NOC depends on your duties and responsibilities. If you are not sure about your NOC, you can write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities for each company, they will let you know which NOC is the closest fit.

Budi

Jan 7, 2015
I asked this question a few days ago but didn't get a response (I might have missed it). I have another question regarding ECA reports. Are we expected to have an ECA for all our degrees or the highest degree? which in my case is a Masters. I ask this because I only had my masters evaluated which was what I used when I submitted my PNP application.

Thank you in advance.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Budi said:
I asked this question a few days ago but didn't get a response (I might have missed it). I have another question regarding ECA reports. Are we expected to have an ECA for all our degrees or the highest degree? which in my case is a Masters. I ask this because I only had my masters evaluated which was what I used when I submitted my PNP application.

Thank you in advance.
Highest degree is fine.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
In the personal history section, it is sufficient if you mention the studies/work experience in the past 10 years alone. So, mention the details from 2006 - present.

Good luck!
Dear Raj,

What you said is true regarding personal history. But my query is regarding section 7 ( Education)

David_Freez

Jan 29, 2016
Hello, it´s me again...

Thanks for your help guys. I really, really appreciate that.

A word please.

WORK EXPERIENCE
I will have my degree on November this year and I will have 2 years of work experience next month on December (same year, full paid, full time, not internship, not a job for completing my degree). I'm planing to apply through OINP FSW. That being said, my 2 years of work experience counts right?

I'm sorry. I'm planning this way before time but I don't want to waste my time and I want to prepare all documents by myself and in order.

(POF)
I still don't get it, Is it enough money to have $8,500 USD on my bank account in order to show that I can support myself in CANADA?

If not, How many USD$ would be the "recommended amount" to show on my bank status in order to submit my OINP documents? I know the rates in CANADA ($12,164 this year) but please an amount in USD$ will clear all my doubts. (Thanks for the answer about this question on page 36, but I'm still full of doubts)

I'm sorry If I still don't get this but that's the amount that I have at this time and If I apply and then send the documents but they said that the amount is not enough, I'm afraid they might reject my application, I don't want to waste time.

I've read this post too:

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html

Very useful.
Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
David_Freez said:
Hello, it´s me again...

Thanks for your help guys. I really, really appreciate that.

A word please.

WORK EXPERIENCE
I will have my degree on November this year and I will have 2 years of work experience next month on December (same year, full paid, full time, not internship, not a job for completing my degree). I'm planing to apply through OINP FSW. That being said, my 2 years of work experience counts right?

I'm sorry. I'm planning this way before time but I don't want to waste my time and I want to prepare all documents by myself and in order.

(POF)
I still don't get it, Is it enough money to have $8,500 USD on my bank account in order to show that I can support myself in CANADA?

If not, How many USD$ would be the "recommended amount" to show on my bank status in order to submit my OINP documents? I know the rates in CANADA ($12,164 this year) but please an amount in USD$ will clear all my doubts. (Thanks for the answer about this question on page 36, but I'm still full of doubts)

I'm sorry If I still don't get this but that's the amount that I have at this time and If I apply and then send the documents but they said that the amount is not enough, I'm afraid they might reject my application, I don't want to waste time.

I've read this post too:

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html

Very useful.
Thanks
No USD 8500 will not be sufficient for a single applicant. In order to meet the requirement you will need to have at least USD 8800 and above (so that you can factor in the exchange rate fluctuations as well)

Amount of funds required under Express Entry can be found here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

At any time you want to know the CAD/USD equivalent, you can check it here https://www.google.co.in/search?q=CAD+to+USD

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
Dear Raj,

What you said is true regarding personal history. But my query is regarding section 7 ( Education)
You can mention only the degrees/diplomas you are claiming points for. You need not mention your entire education history.

tengmanila

Jan 30, 2016
Stanlee said:
No USD 8500 will not be sufficient for a single applicant. In order to meet the requirement you will need to have at least USD 8800 and above (so that you can factor in the exchange rate fluctuations as well)

Amount of funds required under Express Entry can be found here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

At any time you want to know the CAD/USD equivalent, you can check it here https://www.google.co.in/search?q=CAD+to+USD
StanLee, so if I come in as an Ontario Nominee for example, do I also need this 12k CAD POF?