+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Rajadhiraja1

Feb 10, 2016
Bank statement

Received an ITA, question about bank statement

I have 2 bank accounts, how do I show the proof of funds, if they take a 6 month average, I may not meet the funds requirement, But I have them currently in my bank account, How do I show the proof of funds if it is an average?

Please advise.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Re: Bank statement

Rajadhiraja1 said:

I have 2 bank accounts, how do I show the proof of funds, if they take a 6 month average, I may not meet the funds requirement, But I have them currently in my bank account, How do I show the proof of funds if it is an average?

Please advise.
I provided 6 months detailed statement from all the accounts that I had. Never got a query about average or anything else.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Re: Bank statement

Rajadhiraja1 said:

Please advise.
Get letters/ statements for both accounts as JK_CAD suggested and explain the distribution with an LOE.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi, I have a question- when I submit my eAPR, I will be using my current passport, which has a validity of a little over a year and a month right now. However, shortly after I have sent the application in, I intend to apply for a passport renewal (I can't get that done before, because in India, you cannot apply for a passport renewal unless your passport is 12 months away from expiry at most).
My question is, once I have the new application, I obviously need to tell CIC about it, right? Do I just submit a CSE for that?

David_Freez

Jan 29, 2016
I really appreciate your help, just a few more questions:

1- So, my work experience only counts from the day I received my degree even though is a technical job NOC "B" ?
2- Do you think an International Business Master Degree would be counted by WES? (I tried on their website and It seems that they recognize my university and also they recognize that it is a valid university to provide a Master Degree, but IDK if WES accept that kind of Master Degree)
3- Do you know maybe a tool or a post where I can find info about people that have already certified the same master degree or similar? or any post about ECA for Master Degree?

Thanks.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
David_Freez said:

1- So, my work experience only counts from the day I received my degree even though is a technical job NOC "B" ?
2- Do you think an International Business Master Degree would be counted by WES? (I tried on their website and It seems that they recognize my university and also they recognize that it is a valid university to provide a Master Degree, but IDK if WES accept that kind of Master Degree)
3- Do you know maybe a tool or a post where I can find info about people that have already certified the same master degree or similar? or any post about ECA for Master Degree?

Thanks.
For the first question, unless you are applying under CEC, no, your work experience prior to graduating from university can also count, as long as it was paid work experience (i.e. not an internship), and as long as it was not necessary towards the completion of your degree.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Aragorn165 said:
Hi, I have a question- when I submit my eAPR, I will be using my current passport, which has a validity of a little over a year and a month right now. However, shortly after I have sent the application in, I intend to apply for a passport renewal (I can't get that done before, because in India, you cannot apply for a passport renewal unless your passport is 12 months away from expiry at most).
My question is, once I have the new application, I obviously need to tell CIC about it, right? Do I just submit a CSE for that?
When you get the new passport, send CIC a CSE with new passport info and that will be it.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
JK_CAD said:
When you get the new passport, send CIC a CSE with new passport info and that will be it.
Thank you! That is exactly what I will do, then :)

lakh

Feb 11, 2016
Please help me in this.

Excellent explanation. Many many thanks for this.

I have some questions regarding pay stubs and different jobs.

I finished one year of my job on 28th January 2016 but I got my one week pay in starting by cash advance and next week's pay was written as 1*1860 hours = 1860. I want to know will it be problem for me? I think it is my payroll company's mistake not mine. I asked my HR he said we can not do anything in this. I got one pay check for 3 weeks also. In starting 3 months training period they pay me less after 3 months I am getting more than earlier so how will they look on application with this kind of irregularities? Please explain me as I am afraid of even creating express entry profile due to some mistakes in my pay stubs.

Another question is I have worked in three jobs after I got my work permit. 1 job was similar to what I am doing now but it was just for one month contract. Do I have to mention it in profile and give all the paperwork for that job ?

Thanks

fagee

Jan 26, 2016
Hi guys,

Please advise me, i applied for EE last month with 378 score but i am seeing that it will be hard to get invitation in current situation. I am planning to retake IELTS. on the other end shall i go for student route.
i have done MBA from UK and 3 years restaurant Manager experience.
1:Shall i go for hospitality related courses, and is it matter to go for higher courses, to the qualification you already have?
2: Does the education gap is a problem for immigration?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rajadhiraja1 said:

Please advise.
Many banks do not mention this detail on the bank letter. Your 6 month average balance need NOT necessarily be > = LICO. It is sufficient if your current balance is >= LICO.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
David_Freez said:

Already answered by Aragorn165

You can key in your university and check if they assess this degree. Check the below link -

http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

There is no toll for that per say but I believe you might find someone if you search the forum.

Thanks.
Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lakh said:
Please help me in this.

Excellent explanation. Many many thanks for this.

I have some questions regarding pay stubs and different jobs.

I finished one year of my job on 28th January 2016 but I got my one week pay in starting by cash advance and next week's pay was written as 1*1860 hours = 1860. I want to know will it be problem for me? I think it is my payroll company's mistake not mine. I asked my HR he said we can not do anything in this. I got one pay check for 3 weeks also. In starting 3 months training period they pay me less after 3 months I am getting more than earlier so how will they look on application with this kind of irregularities? Please explain me as I am afraid of even creating express entry profile due to some mistakes in my pay stubs.

Usually, latest 3 months payslips is what people submit. If the mistake on your payslip is not yours and there is nothing you can do about ti, so be it. Explain your situation in a LOE.

Another question is I have worked in three jobs after I got my work permit. 1 job was similar to what I am doing now but it was just for one month contract. Do I have to mention it in profile and give all the paperwork for that job ?

You need to produce work documents only for the jobs that you are claiming points for. You can retain all the other jobs (for which you are not claiming points) only in the personal history section alone. This way, you will not have to submit any documents for those jobs.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fagee said:
Hi guys,

Please advise me, i applied for EE last month with 378 score but i am seeing that it will be hard to get invitation in current situation. I am planning to retake IELTS. on the other end shall i go for student route.
i have done MBA from UK and 3 years restaurant Manager experience.
1:Shall i go for hospitality related courses, and is it matter to go for higher courses, to the qualification you already have?
2: Does the education gap is a problem for immigration?
Education is expensive in Canada for foreign students. If you continue your education after becoming a PR, you will pay way less.

I suggest you to retake IELTS and concentrate on getting a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS). This will boost your CRS significantly. If you get a CRS > = 400, you will be eligible for Ontario PNP as well.

This is only my opinion. Of course, the decision is yours.

Good luck and all the very best!

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Many banks do not mention this detail on the bank letter. Your 6 month average balance need NOT necessarily be > = LICO. It is sufficient if your current balance is >= LICO.

after taking printout Can i write N/A with pen where m not able to write it in computer?