+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I'm in a very similar situation. I can see that the documents you are providing are comprehensive! IMO, you are good to go!
hello raj i need guidance on my NOC code

i worked for Company A with NOC code 1212 from Aug 2014 to October 2015

and than from December 2015 to till now m working for Company B with another Noc code

so which NOC code i should use in order to avoid misrepresentation ?

Should i use my new noc code or the one in which i have continuous 1 year experience ?

and could u Please share the example or Demo of sample reference letter from employer ?

yankabatkay

Jan 16, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can mention 3 + years. Obviously, you cannot claim both under one NOC. You should procure 2 reference letters with all details required by CIC including the appropriate roles and responsibilities.

The "only in one occupation" clause is for the purpose of eligibility alone. As you have at least 1 year continuous work exp under one NOC, you have met that eligibility factor and you can add the rest of the work experience.
So the work experience will be accumulated under 2 different NOCs? I was pretty sure they require all the experience you claim points for under ONE SINGLE PRINCIPAL NOC

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jj0502 said:
hello raj i need guidance on my NOC code

i worked for Company A with NOC code 1212 from Aug 2014 to October 2015

and than from December 2015 to till now m working for Company B with another Noc code

so which NOC code i should use in order to avoid misrepresentation ?

Should i use my new noc code or the one in which i have continuous 1 year experience ?

and could u Please share the example or Demo of sample reference letter from employer ?
You have 1.5 years exp in company A and have 1 month work experience in company B. You must choose the the NOC 1212 with company A as your primary NOC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yankabatkay said:
So the work experience will be accumulated under 2 different NOCs? I was pretty sure they require all the experience you claim points for under ONE SINGLE PRINCIPAL NOC
No. The minimum requirement is that you have at least 12 months continuous work experience in one NOC. As long as you satisfy that, you can add up the years of your other employment periods (doesn't matter if they are in a different NOC or if they are continuous or broken). All NOC s you choose must fall under NOC 0/A/B though!

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You have 1.5 years exp in company A and have 1 month work experience in company B. You must choose the the NOC 1212 with company A as your primary NOC.

and as per our conversation before i resubmitted my profile on 23rd but till now i got no pt

why so ?

and if u don mind can i get ur watsapp number please ?

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
jj0502 said:
and as per our conversation before i resubmitted my profile on 23rd but till now i got no pt

why so ?

+1 from for your help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jj0502 said:

why so ?

Yes it is erratic. I myself had to resubmit my profile twice to get a PT. You might want to expect a PT this Friday. If you don't get one, you might have to resubmit.

I'm always available on the forum. You could leave a PM and I'll get back. Good luck!

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes it is erratic. I myself had to resubmit my profile twice to get a PT. You might want to expect a PT this Friday. If you don't get one, you might have to resubmit.

I'm always available on the forum. You could leave a PM and I'll get back. Good luck!
hey raj i just got PT

i need your help further to apply for oinp

m at 438

should i go with it ?

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I am not really sure about the nuances of the paper based application. But I have made some observations that I'd like to share -

From the above quote, I understand that this applies for people who have ALREADY BEEN NOMINATED. So, IF you are nominated via the application you have already lodged, you CANNOT apply via Express Entry. Your understanding is correct.

I recall a Provincial Nominee program that was available for applicants in the EE pool last year. The requirement was the applicant had to have a relative or a friend in the province. I guess they haven't started taking in candidates this year. They might open up their PN program sometime, probably within the first quarter.
Raj, but in the case I decline my LAA. I can then start applying for EE, correct? It seems that my cousin is unable to sponsor me, so I have to go through EE instead. And I'm trying to find out what's the proper way to proceed my application. In the mean time, I'll try to have my education assessment started. Any advice on this? Thank you.

Anh

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jj0502 said:
hey raj i just got PT

i need your help further to apply for oinp

m at 438

should i go with it ?
Application guide -->
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Start there. If you have any questions, feel free to post !!

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Application guide -->
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Start there. If you have any questions, feel free to post !!
ok raj

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

Thank you for your effort for making lot of people's life easier with immigration issues to Canada.

I have the following questions:
1. I'm a Primary Applicant. My wife have the same qualifications as me in the different NOC (education, experience, etc.)
When applying (e-APR), will she also have to fill in work history section and have all her reference letters from her past employers?
2. Will my wife, as a dependent will be able to register with the job bank or only the PA have rights to be registered with Job Bank?

Thank you.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi,
If I have some work experience in the last five years that does not match the NOC code that I am applying with, that I am okay with not claiming, is it okay if I just remove those from my employment history?

Basically:

Worked three part time jobs over the last five years.

Job A which matches the NOC I am applying with
Job B which does not match my NOC
Job C which does not match my NOC

However, all three jobs were listed while making my EE profile. Now that I am uploading my documents post ITA, is it okay if I just remove Job B and C entirely? They are less than a year of part time employment that does not match my NOC each, and I am pretty sure I claim no experience for those, and get no CRS points for those.

Is removing those from my profile advisable and safe?

sreeraj115@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015
Thank you Raj for sharing the information. There is one more thing I would like to ask about. Once I submit POF, for how long should I maintain the minimum balance in my bank accounts? Will they be monitoring the availability of settlement amount until the visa gets issued? I believe bank is not supposed to reveal my account information to any parties without my knowledge.

Sreeraj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SamSamo said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

Thank you for your effort for making lot of people's life easier with immigration issues to Canada.

I have the following questions:
1. I'm a Primary Applicant. My wife have the same qualifications as me in the different NOC (education, experience, etc.)
When applying (e-APR), will she also have to fill in work history section and have all her reference letters from her past employers?
2. Will my wife, as a dependent will be able to register with the job bank or only the PA have rights to be registered with Job Bank?

Thank you.
1) Dependant's work experience is considered only if it was gained in Canada. Keep her experience out of the work history section and retain it only in the personal history section.

2) I would suggest her to register with other job portals like indeed.ca, workopolis.ca, monster.CA because job Bank sends unrelated jobs. But if there is a provision for her to register for jobbank without using EE profile number, she can register - no issues.