App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am little confused. How can we explain to CIC that its really the same person? Is there an affidavit that can be used? How do we move forward?
please rered my earlier replies. the affidavit you send to cic not wes. so yes there is one to show it's the same person

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
Guys I wanted to know how does Canada government get our education details from Wes as I did not see any option to add my reference number. Also how I'll the Canada govt evaluate my work experience as 2 of the 4 companies I have worked for has shut down .

Ananya_Ch

Jul 9, 2017
Hi ShviaDurga,

Firstly happy new year, Have you heard anything from WES about this matter? are you proceeding with one and same person affidavit?
I received reply from WES, they mentioned "
The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated
above." on the ECA report. I made a one and the same person affidavit for explanation to CIC.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Any update on this thread? Seniors who applied with this scenario can you please respond how you solved this problem?
Even my spouse and most likely me too will have this problem.

Is this a new thing started by WES? I dont see older threads on this issue?

sandeep2034

Apr 25, 2018
The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated
above." on the ECA report. I made a one and the same person affidavit for explanation to CIC.

Hey, Thanks for sharing your experience.
I too have the same problem, in WES report they mentioned as below as my full surname is not there in educational credentials, only initial is there.

"The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated
above."

So, I have a questions,
1. like when do we need this affidavit to explain to CIC
2. Who should authorize this
3. Where should i get this done, I am in canada currently, but my education certificates from INDIA

Please share your thoughts on the same, Thank you.

praveenk03

Apr 5, 2018
Hi Ananya,
Did CIC approve WES ECA with the "one and the same person affidavit"? Did your process go well?

Thanks in advance.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
I got my PPR. I submitted one and same affidavit for me and spouse names. Enjoy!!

Reactions: camperw

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
I got my PPR. I submitted one and same affidavit for me and spouse names. Enjoy!!
Hi, could you kindly share the template of the affidavit and also please let us know who authorized the affidavit? Notary or self declaration?