+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Anybody else has their security under processing for the last three months? I'm a PNP-Inland applicant with AOR date of 10th Nov 2016. I regularly order my GCMS notes and the last note is from freaking 14th March 2016 when eligibility was passed and security processing was started. Since then no update. I even went through my local MPs office two weeks ago and IRCC told them the same thing that security is under processing. Anybody else in the same boat as me?

cybersiju

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, me! My security check has been processing from Februrary. Nothing in my GCMS notes either. I guess they redact all that information for security purposes.

Reactions: A.Syed1

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Anybody else has their security under processing for the last three months? I'm a PNP-Inland applicant with AOR date of 10th Nov 2016. I regularly order my GCMS notes and the last note is from freaking 14th March 2016 when eligibility was passed and security processing was started. Since then no update. I even went through my local MPs office two weeks ago and IRCC told them the same thing that security is under processing. Anybody else in the same boat as me?
Yeah we're too many. Patience, my friend.

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Yes, me! My security check has been processing from Februrary. Nothing in my GCMS notes either. I guess they redact all that information for security purposes.
Ok, that is a relief. I thought I was the only unlucky soul facing this issue. Strength in numbers I guess. I have atleast five friends who have the same background as me and who applied in the same stream as me around the same dates and they got their PPRs more than a month ago. That is why I was very concerned.

I again went to my MP and the staff suggested that we can send an official letter of complaint to IRCC, so I'm drafting that today.

Reactions: nulife

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Ok, that is a relief. I thought I was the only unlucky soul facing this issue. Strength in numbers I guess. I have atleast five friends who have the same background as me and who applied in the same stream as me around the same dates and they got their PPRs more than a month ago. That is why I was very concerned.

I again went to my MP and the staff suggested that we can send an official letter of complaint to IRCC, so I'm drafting that today.
Let us know how that goes

nulife

Jun 14, 2017
Yes
Yes, me.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hello A.Syed1. as of a few days ago, there were 16 of us here on this thread from November whose security checks have been ongoing for a few months now. So you are the 17th applicant to be in this situation. Please let us know if and when you receive any updates concerning your application.

daadventure

May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
PNP-I, AOR Nov. 15, 2016. Called IRCC, replied security is under processing. :(

ross1980

Nov 21, 2016
Hi All,
My account got locked. It says ' Identity Validation'. Can any one of you help me in this regard on how to get it unlocked.
Regards,
Ross1980

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hi All,
My account got locked. It says ' Identity Validation'. Can any one of you help me in this regard on how to get it unlocked.
Regards,
Ross1980
you need to call them