AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
There are certainly more of us than I first imagined. So aside from the seven of us I have mentioned in my above message, we have Ahmad Shqair, InspiredC, Cybersiju, Nomik, TonyKaram123, Ronakshah, H O N E S T, Frankiefun, Voamireghost, and lastly, Girish979.

That is 10, on top of the 7 mentioned earlier, we have 17 members here from November whose applications have taken longer than 6 months.
Gud to know that there are more of us. Lols

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
So, a few hours after my own post, I received the golden email and I'm so thrilled! Good luck to everyone, I think from now own it's a matter of days or a few weeks for everyone to get it. Take care!
Congraaaats!! Thats one off the list :D

nulife

Jun 14, 2017
Need help.

Repeat msg:

How can I be successful in contacting an agent (an human)????

I am an FSWO applicant.

What is the phone number to call?
What options to choose?
What's the best time to call? ( In terms of Eastern time)

I have never been successful in getting an agent (human !!!!) on +16139444000.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, a few hours after my own post, I received the golden email and I'm so thrilled! Good luck to everyone, I think from now own it's a matter of days or a few weeks for everyone to get it. Take care!
CONGRATS!!! So happy for you. Good luck with your new adventure.

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed, there are not many of us left here, but I think we should make an effort to post occasionally and keep each other informed about our statuses, at least so that we don't feel very lonely about how things are going for us. I wish you all the best.
Update on my side:

Phoned CIC today. Medicals - PASSED, Criminality - PASSED, Security - PASSED, Eligibility - Not passed, still working on file... Can this be right? Thought the eligibility need to pass before security begins.

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Need help.

Repeat msg:

How can I be successful in contacting an agent (an human)????

I am an FSWO applicant.

What is the phone number to call?

+16139444000

What options to choose?

7 (Express entry)
0 (speak to an agent)

What's the best time to call? ( In terms of Eastern time)

between 3 and 4 pm

I have never been successful in getting an agent (human !!!!) on +16139444000.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
I don't understand one thing, you and I are in the exact same situation except that you're a PNPO and I'm a FSWO, howcome your file got transferred to Cairo VO in a month and mine remained in Ottawa until -as far as I know- now? could my file be processed from A to Z in Ottawa VO or must it get transferred to the local VO eventually?
Some Egyptians got their files transferred to Ottawa, London and Cairo visa offices. It depends on the workload. Once Ottawa office finalizes your application you will get instructions from them to send your passport to Cairo office only for visa stamping.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Update on my side:

Phoned CIC today. Medicals - PASSED, Criminality - PASSED, Security - PASSED, Eligibility - Not passed, still working on file... Can this be right? Thought the eligibility need to pass before security begins.
As of my understanding eligibility consists of all the steps you mentioned above. So if any of us fails at any of these steps he/she is not eligible

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As of my understanding eligibility consists of all the steps you mentioned above. So if any of us fails at any of these steps he/she is not eligible
Thanks for your reply. What do you think is the next step for us then?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Some Egyptians got their files transferred to Ottawa, London and Cairo visa offices. It depends on the workload. Once Ottawa office finalizes your application you will get instructions from them to send your passport to Cairo office only for visa stamping.

Ahhh I see. Thanks!

nulife

Jun 14, 2017
Update:
My AOR 17 Nov. VO is CPC-O. Called up call center. Agent told BG in progress, file will be eventually transferred to local VO of country of residence and there is no particular time frame to complete the whole process.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Update:
My AOR 17 Nov. VO is CPC-O. Called up call center. Agent told BG in progress, file will be eventually transferred to local VO of country of residence and there is no particular time frame to complete the whole process.
Thanks for the update. Let us know if anything else changes. Wish you all the best.