+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

mani143

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, Everyone I am the silent follower of this group for about three months. You guys are soo helpful and encouraging. I want thank each and everyone here. And finally i want to let you guys know

Got my passport request (ppr) about an hour ago i.e 3.00 pm PST.

My aor is Nov 27
Pnpinland
Bc pnp
It took 166 days.
Thanks once again guys.

Brunolrc

May 12, 2017
Hey guys, just joined the forum and want to thank for all the vailable information you guys share here. I also got my PPR (aor Nov 19) and was wondering if anyone could clarify the following. I have a trip (will need my passport) schedule in 20 days. Would anyone knows how long does it take to receive your passaports back after sending to Ottawa? I am in Canada already.
Thank you!

Reactions: Maggiechen

kantwait

Apr 6, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
i dont care anymore
LANDED..........
i dont care anymore
Thanks Raj for providing this platform to keep us sane.

It is indeed a long journey - starting from mental preparation to finally receiving the golden mail. It builds character.
For brothers and sisters who are still on the way, don't let doubt ruin your faith in yourself.

Wish everyone nothing but the best. Let's make Canada great again! #MCGA

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
Hey guys, just joined the forum and want to thank for all the available information you guys share here. I also got my PPR (aor Nov 19) and was wondering if anyone could clarify the following. I have a trip (will need my passport) schedule in 20 days. Would anyone knows how long does it take to receive your passports back after sending to Ottawa? I am in Canada already.
Thank you!
5 days to a week at most give and take, you can also track your post, let the post office know you want to track it both ways.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PPR ☺☺
Pnp inland 24 nov
Congratulations to all who got their ppr . Nd all the very best to the others .
I would like to thank rajkamalmohan , all the best and all others who supported each other in our tough time . Their dedication towards this forum made it little easy for us to go little smoothly through this process .
Thanku once again ☺
Got the PPR email.
AOR-19th Nov
PNP-Inland
Just got PPR!
AOR Nov 20
PNP Inland
Just got PPR :)
AOR November 30, PNP Inland
Good luck to everybody who is still waiting.
Congratulations to all who got PPR :)
Guys!! I just received the PPR !

I am so happy right now! Thank you everyone in this thread for your support, especially Raj!
JUST GOT PPR :D

Thank you all for your continuous support and help. Wish you all the best. I will definitely keep coming back here to help others!
PPR! Thanks for everyone for being so supportive in this forum! :D:D
Hey guys i just got ppr good luck for everyone my aor was 22 november thanks raj and everyone for help
Hey guys, just joined the forum and want to thank for all the vailable information you guys share here. I also got my PPR (aor Nov 19) and was wondering if anyone could clarify the following. I have a trip (will need my passport) schedule in 20 days. Would anyone knows how long does it take to receive your passaports back after sending to Ottawa? I am in Canada already.
Thank you!
Hi, Everyone I am the silent follower of this group for about three months. You guys are soo helpful and encouraging. I want thank each and everyone here. And finally i want to let you guys know

Got my passport request (ppr) about an hour ago i.e 3.00 pm PST.

My aor is Nov 27
Pnpinland
Bc pnp
It took 166 days.
Thanks once again guys.
Congratulations guys! All the very best!

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
I've been asked to fill in IMM8 and IMM5406 forms for me and my spouse.

Just wanted to confirm this that in IMM8, under section "Program under which you are applying" I need to select Economic and under "Category under which you are applying" I need to select Skilled Worker?

Also with regards to IMM5406, I need to fill two copies of this form - one for myself and one for my spouse. Under the "Applicant" section I will first fill one form by my name as the Applicant and my wife as the spouse followed by names of my family members. Then I will fill a new IMM5406 form this time mentioning my spouse as the "Applicant" and me as the spouse followed by names of my spouse's family members.

Is my understanding correct?

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hi Expert,

Can someone please share if we must have a photo ID with address and name to show at border when doing Landing process for PNP inland applicants? Is it fine without photo ID to do Landing. I have my passport and all other document s with me but not any Photo Id showing my current address. is it fine? or do I have to have Photo ID during Landing process?

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@frankiefun

What is the status of your application
Hey man thanks for remembering me. So i recieved ADR from London (Yes, my file has been transferred from Ottawa to London). Got the ADR on 24th Apr for IMM008 and IMM5406 like shariq123. Anyways I submitted on the 5th May and waiting since then.

Congrats to all for PPR. @KrispyKreamKonnoisseur Been looking out for your especially :)

SKCanada2017

Dec 16, 2016
Congrats to all who got their PPR and wishing a good luck to all who's ppr is yet to come.

I have submitted my passport for stamping on Monday, please share your expert advice as to how many days it take for the passport stamping?

Also, after getting visa stamp in passport whats the approx timeline to make the first entry in Canada(like is it compulsory to make the first entry in X months?)

Appreciate any advice/response. Thanks again!