Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Also, after getting visa stamp in passport whats the approx timeline to make the first entry in Canada(like is it compulsory to make the first entry in X months?)

Appreciate any advice/response. Thanks again!
Your visa will be valid and you need to entry in 1 year after your medical exam.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Hi all,

I uploaded an additional document last Monday. The "Review of additional documents" in MyCIC shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" since then. Any one with such experience could tell me if this will change again after they review the document I uploaded? (i.e., we reviewed and approved the document you sent.... or whatever else). And after how long would that happen? and/or what should I expect after that?

Thanks

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi guys!!!
Need some help about my case.. I'm AOR 20th Nov. My status is :
Application status: we received your application. We will send you message when there is an update or if we need more info.
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Medical: passed
More doc: we do not need
Interview: we don't need
BG: not applicable
Final decision: your app is in progress. We will send you message once final decisions has been made.
Pls can someone tell me which stage I'm? Or any time scale how long does it take to final decision PPR.
Thanks guys

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Hi guys!!!
Need some help about my case.. I'm AOR 20th Nov. My status is :
Application status: we received your application. We will send you message when there is an update or if we need more info.
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Medical: passed
More doc: we do not need
Interview: we don't need
BG: not applicable
Final decision: your app is in progress. We will send you message once final decisions has been made.
Pls can someone tell me which stage I'm? Or any time scale how long does it take to final decision PPR.
Thanks guys
Normally your BG will turn to "we are processing.... (in process)" and that should be anytime soon. I noticed some applicants getting their ppr from NA or right after their BG turns to IP.
no body can give you an accurate answer. Good luck

Reactions: Aali005

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Normally your BG will turn to "we are processing.... (in process)" and that should be anytime soon. I noticed some applicants getting their ppr from NA or right after their BG turns to IP.
no body can give you an accurate answer. Good luck
Thank you and good luck to all of us..

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Hi Guys, Need one help. I have written to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know my VO and got below reply -

Dear,
Thank you for your email. Please be advised that your application is being processed at our CPC-Ottawa office.
Regards,

Does it mean my application will not be forwarded to NDVO at all ? I am FSW-O from India.

Thanks

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hi all,

I uploaded an additional document last Monday. The "Review of additional documents" in MyCIC shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" since then. Any one with such experience could tell me if this will change again after they review the document I uploaded? (i.e., we reviewed and approved the document you sent.... or whatever else). And after how long would that happen? and/or what should I expect after that?

Thanks
I uploaded the police certificate from Thailand on Dec 28, and the status changed to "uploaded". It has been that since then. You can look at my signature for the timeline.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I uploaded the police certificate from Thailand on Dec 28, and the status changed to "uploaded". It has been that since then. You can look at my signature for the timeline.
what is your visa office? did you contact them after you completed your 6 months processing?

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
what is your visa office? did you contact them after you completed your 6 months processing?
I don't know the visa office. But I think it's Ottawa since I am in the US.

I didn't call them yet to ask about the status. But I did ask the status of my case through the CSE web form yesterday. I didn't hear back yet. It might take about a week or 2 to get a response.

Last edited:

daadventure

May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Hi Guys, Please help !

I'm PNP-I applicant, AOR received on last Nov. 16. I still haven't received PPR as yet. I called IRCC about my application status, since it 's been 6 months. they told me they are processing background check and there is no timeline for the final decision.

Here is the thing
my Open work permit will be expired soon on June 3.
I quit my job 5 months ago so I can't apply BOWP
I just applied visitor extension today but the processing time is 80 days.

I want to know if I am still legal to stay within Canada after June 3 while waiting for PPR. or I have to leave. Thank you!

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Hi Guys, Please help !

I'm PNP-I applicant, AOR received on last Nov. 16. I still haven't received PPR as yet. I called IRCC about my application status, since it 's been 6 months. they told me they are processing background check and there is no timeline for the final decision.

Here is the thing

I want to know if I am still legal to stay within Canada after June 3 while waiting for PPR. or I have to leave. Thank you!
As long as you have a visa/permit application in progress, (in your case a visitor visa) you are on implied status and can stay.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi Guys, Please help !

Here is the thing

What is your country of nationality ?? And do you have a long travel history ?

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hi Guys, Please help !

Here is the thing

Did you ask them if there is anything outstanding ?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Did you ask them if there is anything outstanding ?
I think if you're in the country and applied before your current leave expires you're not required to leave the country until they make decision and your stay will be legal.
You can also check cic website for more details.