21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
s2l said:
Just got my PPR. Really hope all of you who are waiting get yours too! Cheers and thanks for all the collective support here! It really does mean a lot!
congrats mate

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunaljathar said:
Guys I actually received my golden mail on 8th march 2017 and it was there in my Spam folder all along. I kept checking my application on cic website which still shows background check in progress.

Now my passport needs to be submitted to NDVO within 30 days of this email. . I called a VFS helpline and they said that it will reach within one working.
Should I write a letter of explanation for the delay. Is it possible that VFS can deliver the same withing one or two working days before 7th April

I dont know whether I should be happy for the email or curse myself for not going through my spam folder. :eek: :eek:
Other than email is there no other notification of PPR? Like a message in CIC... Just curious.

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
Nastaran70 said:
Was that person from Paris visa office?

I am paris VO and been waiting on BG IP since 18th of March.
Some people get PPR same day as BG IP, been waiting for almost 20 days and it is kind of worrying me
I saw many Paris VO people stuck on BG IP in march though.
I will start panicking when they get ppr and i don't lol

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
kunaljathar said:
Guys I actually received my golden mail on 8th march 2017 and it was there in my Spam folder all along. I kept checking my application on cic website which still shows background check in progress.

Now my passport needs to be submitted to NDVO within 30 days of this email. . I called a VFS helpline and they said that it will reach within one working.
Should I write a letter of explanation for the delay. Is it possible that VFS can deliver the same withing one or two working days before 7th April

I dont know whether I should be happy for the email or curse myself for not going through my spam folder. :eek: :eek:
Can you pls tell the mail id from which you got PPR ?

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
ryanrf said:
Other than email is there no other notification of PPR? Like a message in CIC... Just curious.
Absolutely nothing...it says bg in progress....everything in progress
The mail however it indicates a UCi number and my ee application number..and then set of instructions

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
sbrs2010 said:
Raj could you please update the table by end of this week. It will give people better idea about Wait time
I am updating the spreadsheet now. I think we can say that the average wait time for PNP-inland is ~ 150 days.

Right now we have around 4 PNP-inland with AOR from November 1st to 3rd have received PPR. Next batch could be for November 3rd, 4th and 9th.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LLBoilEljDN4XisqW8h0WRNFfx9Tr_HJ7G9JpXjfJAc/edit#gid=0

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everyone. in two days people applied from 22nd oct to 3rd nov got PPR. that looks very promising for all pnp-inlands whose BG at IP2 level. anytime in next two weeks, will get PPR.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
NazSharp said:
Ok guys, since I'm from turkey and I reside here i definitely thought my VO was Ankara, but I raised a CSE and it turns out that its Paris VO ???

Raj, could you kindly amend it on the form? Many thanks

I noticed that all applicants with Paris VO got PPR, this is so extremely depressing :( Do you guys think I should contact Paris VO, or wait until the full 6 months has passed? (Its been about 5 months)

Thanks in advance
My visa office is turkey as well, my AOR date is 29 October, and im still waiting,
Could you please tell me when your background check went to in progresss?

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Nastaran70 said:
My visa office is turkey as well, my AOR date is 29 October, and im still waiting,
Could you please tell me when your background check went to in progresss?
Sorry, I made a mistake, my visa office is Paris. As well, my bg check is in progress since 18 march,and my ee application AOR date is 29 October 2016

Mltan

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
guys, i finally got my PPR also (same as our friend a few pages back - Apr 4, 2017, 10:43pm)

they almost messed this up though. as i'm PNP-I and working here in ON, my company handles my work permit specifics via a representative. my PR application is something i did on my own without representation, IRCC sent the PPR mail to my representative instead of sending it to my personal email associated with the application. its a good thing the lawyer was kind enough to forward the email to me. This might also explain why i'm not getting any email notifications from IRCC.

congrats to all who got PPR and goodluck to the rest waiting.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mltan said:
guys, i finally got my PPR also (same as our friend a few pages back - Apr 4, 2017, 10:43pm)

they almost messed this up though. as i'm PNP-I and working here in ON, my company handles my work permit specifics via a representative. my PR application is something i did on my own without representation, IRCC sent the PPR mail to my representative instead of sending it to my personal email associated with the application. its a good thing the lawyer was kind enough to forward the email to me. This might also explain why i'm not getting any email notifications from IRCC.

congrats to all who got PPR and goodluck to the rest waiting.
Congrats !!!

What is your timeline?