Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question. Is background check always goes to in progress before we got Passport request?

Many of late November applicants has background check in process but my one still says not applicable.

I am bit worried.

rahul6009

Mar 15, 2017
GK33 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question. Is background check always goes to in progress before we got Passport request?

Many of late November applicants has background check in process but my one still says not applicable.

I am bit worried.
There have been cases in which the BG never gone in to progress still some received PPR.
It really depends from case to case, so no need to worry if that is not moving in to progress.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
GK33 said:
Hi Guys,

I am bit worried.
Bacground check can always take time.. As long as u dont hear any bad news, dont worry.. Since 4 months have passed, i don't think a rejection is very likely..

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
navreen said:
Finally..its ppr guys...thanks everyone for the support
My timeline
E-Aor 23nov (ndvo),pnp-o
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations Navreen,

Did you receive the message by mail or was the same updated in MY CIC?

navreen

Apr 7, 2015
greysky1866 said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations Navreen,

Did you receive the message by mail or was the same updated in MY CIC?
Thanks.Got request letter in My CIC.there was an email stating I have new message in my account.!

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navreen said:
Finally..its ppr guys...thanks everyone for the support
My timeline
E-Aor 23nov (ndvo),pnp-o
Congratulations Navreen. Wishing you a smooth landing

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Congratulations :) :)

krout said:
Hello everybody! Application approved!

Today I received an e-mail from Vienna VO informing me that my documents are ready for pick-up and when I checked my account it showed the following “Your application has been approved”.

I’ve written it before, but I’ll write it again: A big THANK YOU to all, especially seniors like rajkamalmohanram, who contribute to this forum and share their experiences and wisdom, and give actually reliable and helpful advice which I can attest from my own experience!

Cheers!!!

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
kunaljathar said:
Guys I actually received my golden mail on 8th march 2017 and it was there in my Spam folder all along. I kept checking my application on cic website which still shows background check in progress.

Now my passport needs to be submitted to NDVO within 30 days of this email. . I called a VFS helpline and they said that it will reach within one working.
Should I write a letter of explanation for the delay. Is it possible that VFS can deliver the same withing one or two working days before 7th April

I dont know whether I should be happy for the email or curse myself for not going through my spam folder. :eek: :eek:

Guys submitted my passport today morning. VFS office told me that there is no issue and will NDVO on time tomorrow morning. Fingers Crossed

Congratulations to all those who have got their PPR & applications approved.

rahul6009

Mar 15, 2017
Just now checked the cic account and have got the PPR letter :).
My visa office is new delhi and my date of submission is 21st nov 2016 and i am pnp-outland,Everyone whose visa office is delhi, login in to cic account you will see a message once you open there is an attachment which opens and gets downloaded and that is the letter and I have not received any mail confirmation so do check your cic frequently .

Royce do check your cic as we have similar timelines.
The people who submitted their profiles late november (mostly after 15th) are getting their PPR .
Thanks Raj for starting the thread which is helpful for everyone and really appreciate your time.
I wish everyone to get the PPR soon.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
royce110 said:
Guys its PPR!!!

Got it at 10:20AM IST !!! Going to VFS in sometime
Congrats, Royce!

I told you, you will get it soon. You are the one of us who was still waiting. I am very happy for you. Good Luck for further steps, Mate!

Anyways, when you are going to land?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranveer.35 said:
Congrats, Royce!

I told you, you will get it soon. You are the one of us who was still waiting. I am very happy for you. Good Luck for further steps, Mate!

Anyways, when you are going to land?
Thanks a lot mate!!

I am planning to land in July-August, will be living with my cousin.
Ontario is the province.

VFS Bangalore. All I need to carry is the letter, old and new passport right?

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
Thank you for all the wishes! Congrats to everyone else who received PPR as well!