+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

shubh k

Nov 24, 2016
kittU2000 said:
Hi Raj,

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the status of my application from last one and a half months and there is no up dation from last two months. What do you suggest... Please help

Hello ,

I have same situation BG check - not applicable , I have seen others change from not applicable to In process . I am inland oinp candidate , please help...

cherrysnow

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 23, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Sluffy said:
I don't want anyone to panic, but is it correct that we haven't seen any PPRs last two weeks?
I think so. Their process time is getting slow... My AOR was on November 17th, similar to yours. I haven't heard any updates... I'm EEBC.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Nastaran70 said:
Good for you guys, atleast you can follow NDVO moves, but paris visa office no way to track :((
it seems like your VO is Paris, right? may I know your BGS and the date it changed? please

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
AmBiNa said:
it seems like your VO is Paris, right? may I know your BGS and the date it changed? please
Sure, my background status changed in 18 March from not applicable to in progresss,
Before that for 2.5 months paris office hadn't touched my file, and from now on only god knows what will they do

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Nastaran70 said:
Sure, my background status changed in 18 March from not applicable to in progresss,
Before that for 2.5 months paris office hadn't touched my file, and from now on only god knows what will they do
I am Paris VO and my BG is in process since March 10. I know someone else with Paris VO which his BG turned to IP about same as your time. we are all still waiting. hopefully they will release some PPR this week

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All November 2016 PNP inland applicants,

Kindly update your file particulars on the tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en

This will allow us to track each others progress as PNP applications have started to move again.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Nastaran70 said:
I hope they send out pr batches to all of.us!!
AmBiNa said:
I am Paris VO and my BG is in process since March 10. I know someone else with Paris VO which his BG turned to IP about same as your time. we are all still waiting. hopefully they will release some PPR this week
I read on the forum that someone received PPR in March and had also ordered for notes.
Apparently the comments on file were to approve and issue PPR in Feb, but she did not receive the PPR email until march 2nd or 3rd week.

Maybe this is a procedural delay for all of us with BG IP ???

Hope PPR comes soon. This wait is becoming a nightmare with each passing day.

john stark

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
15-04-2019
AOR Received.
28-05-2019
Hello everyone,
It seems like we will get some good news next week as most of the late October inland PNP applicants got their PPR requests this week.
Check this out:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/aor-october-2016-permanent-residency-tracker

Keep Calm!! 8)
:)

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
syedahraza said:

Kindly update your file particulars on the tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en

This will allow us to track each others progress as PNP applications have started to move again.
Why? we already have a very good tracker here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LLBoilEljDN4XisqW8h0WRNFfx9Tr_HJ7G9JpXjfJAc/edit#gid=0

I guess we, pnp inland, we all have our PPR in May. That's the six-month mark.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
Anyone who has waited over 6 months can submit an IRCC web form and send through an inquiry about their file: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
royce110 said:
I read on the forum that someone received PPR in March and had also ordered for notes.
Apparently the comments on file were to approve and issue PPR in Feb, but she did not receive the PPR email until march 2nd or 3rd week.

Maybe this is a procedural delay for all of us with BG IP ???

Hope PPR comes soon. This wait is becoming a nightmare with each passing day.
Was that person from Paris visa office?

cherrysnow

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 23, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
syedahraza said:

Hi, did you check "Check your application status" on CIC? Does it work?