Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
Hi all,
Just wandering that I checked my pnp document. It is expiring this month... How cic look into this.?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ajku said:
Hi all,
Just wandering that I checked my pnp document. It is expiring this month... How cic look into this.?
The expiry of your Nomination certificate doesn't matter as long as you have submitted your e-APR before the expiry date .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
johnyajrawat said:
Hello Seniors,

Actually I am living in a country where there in no Canadian Embassy or consulate. So I have following questions -

(1) For stamping the visa on passport after 'Passport Request', should it be sent to a specific embassy or I can go to any Canadaian embassy in the world to get visa on my passport.

If you are outside Canada, you will most likely be submitting your Passport to VFS (and they will in turn submit transmit the PP to the embassy, get it stamped and deliver it back to you).

(2) How many days they give to get Visa stamped on passport ?

30 days, generally.

(3) I came to know that they will give 30 days to accept nomination. Will I be needed to accept it by email or on CIC EE profile ?

You have to click on "Accept" button to accept nomination in your myCIC account.

(4) Can the Medical be done from any of their authorised centres of CIC or it has to be done from any specific centre ?

Any authorized center will do.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Parry_k said:
Received CoPR and my PP today, finally!
I am planning to travel next month.
Regarding the proof of funds to be presented at the point of entry, what are the valid proofs?
I will not be carrying all of it in cash, so will a current bank statement suffice? The debit card linked to the bank account can be used in Canada, so will the statement and card be enough?
Congratulations!

Yes, this can be done IMO. Carry some cash for immediate expenses. Have rest of the funds in your bank account and get statements FROM THE BANK close to your travel date.

Alternatively, you can also make a DD for the rest of the amount, carry it to a bank of your choice in Canada and deposit the same.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj
Have you prepared your goods to follow list? Is it possible to share here?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vj3171 said:
Hi Raj
Have you prepared your goods to follow list? Is it possible to share here?
LOL, I still have time to leave. I haven't prepared the list yet :D . I hopefully will complete it within a month or so. Once I am done, I'll share it.

Good luck and all the very best!

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL, I still have time to leave. I haven't prepared the list yet Cheesy . I hopefully will complete it within a month or so. Once I am done, I'll share it.

Good luck and all the very best!
ok thanks for that ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
I don't want anyone to panic, but is it correct that we haven't seen any PPRs last two weeks?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahi2020 said:
BGIP since mid-march NDVO...nothing after that :(
Welcome to the club. At least you aren't alone. A few of us here in the same situation. hopefully something good will some soon.

cherrysnow

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 23, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
mahi2020 said: