Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amcarlos2006 said:
Very frustrating , PNP-Inlands application are struck .It might easily cross 6 month .Not sure whats happening ,Inlands application should be the quickest as we are already in .
Just to be clear guys...We PNP Outlands with applications being processed at CPC Ottawa or Sydney are solidly behind you. We believe they will touch both streams at the same time.....Be strong guys

rahul6009

Mar 15, 2017
Irrespective of the inlanders or outlanders ,no single ppr has been reported this week.
Lets hope something changes next week.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
cool2409 said:
Hi Ranveer,

I have submitted the passport on MON and it reached Banglore yesterday for which I have received an email and SMS. In my CIC account it shows your application approved under Final Decision now. :) ;) :D ;D
What is the update at your end?
Hi Cool2409,
I got my PP today. Thank you so much, Cool and everyone, Especially Raj. It was really a wonderful journey and I hope, we all will keep in touch through this forum in future.
Btw, when you are going to land, cool ? I am planning to land around June. In Which city you are going in NS ?

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received CoPR and my PP today, finally!
I am planning to travel next month.
Regarding the proof of funds to be presented at the point of entry, what are the valid proofs?
I will not be carrying all of it in cash, so will a current bank statement suffice? The debit card linked to the bank account can be used in Canada, so will the statement and card be enough?

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Hello Seniors,

Actually I am living in a country where there in no Canadian Embassy or consulate. So I have following questions -

(1) For stamping the visa on passport after 'Passport Request', should it be sent to a specific embassy or I can go to any Canadaian embassy in the world to get visa on my passport.
(2) How many days they give to get Visa stamped on passport ?
(3) I came to know that they will give 30 days to accept nomination. Will I be needed to accept it by email or on CIC EE profile ?
(4) Can the Medical be done from any of their authorised centres of CIC or it has to be done from any specific centre ?

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
johnyajrawat said:
Hello Seniors,

Actually I am living in a country where there in no Canadian Embassy or consulate. So I have following questions -

(1) For stamping the visa on passport after 'Passport Request', should it be sent to a specific embassy or I can go to any Canadaian embassy in the world to get visa on my passport.
(2) How many days they give to get Visa stamped on passport ?
(3) I came to know that they will give 30 days to accept nomination. Will I be needed to accept it by email or on CIC EE profile ?
(4) Can the Medical be done from any of their authorised centres of CIC or it has to be done from any specific centre ?
1) They will ask you to send your passport to a specific embassy based on your location. If you like, you might be able to request to change.
2) 30 days.
3) You will have to accept it in your CIC profile.
4) It can be done at any of their authorized medical facilities.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just checked, BG status changed: We are processing your background check. (IP2).

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms_1190 said:
Just checked, BG status changed: We are processing your background check. (IP2).
Great stuff!

So which are you? PNP-I or CEC-I... ?

Pannuhar

Dec 1, 2016
Hello raj and all....
Can any one tell me what is the average processing time taken for FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES applicant . Like for CEC they take average two to five or six months....PLEASE TELL ME FRIENDS.

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
Does anyone have Central Intake Office - CIC, Sydney Nova Scotia as their Visa office? Mine was first CIC (as the case would be for everyone) and the transferred to CPC- Ottawa and now to CIC again. Seems a bit wierd and wanted to check.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Pannuhar said:
Hello raj and all....
Can any one tell me what is the average processing time taken for FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES applicant . Like for CEC they take average two to five or six months....PLEASE TELL ME FRIENDS.
There is no timeframe for FST,look at my timeline,average timeline for all categories is 6months and people are
receiving Ppr from 4 to 6 months but I have seen on this forum some people are waiting since 1year.people who have crossed 6months and not receiving updates from cic is stuck at background check.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
My got AOR on Dec 23,2016 and Medical passed on Feb 08,2016. Since then, I got no update on my file. My BG status is still NOT Applicable. So I email CIC. I got reply as under.

"Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa". Now what does it mean? I am PNP outland and don't know about category CEC/FSW. Are they Considering my file under CEC or under FSW? Do my file completely process at CPC Ottawa or they send it to NDVO.

I am confused. Please help.

Pannuhar

Dec 1, 2016
RabinJi said:
There is no timeframe for FST,look at my timeline,average timeline for all categories is 6months and people are
receiving Ppr from 4 to 6 months but I have seen on this forum some people are waiting since 1year.people who have crossed 6months and not receiving updates from cic is stuck at background check.
Thank you.... but i am applied from india... my few friends got visa under fst during 6 months.