Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Aumer said:
Folks I got my gcms notes. It looks like eligibility, medical, criminality all passed. A11.2/R87.1 met. Also mentions ordered A36 PCs for PA:NRT. I think it looks good and officers made passed recommendations on 3 Feb.

I am wondering why I haven't received PPR yet. It also shows my recently submitted passport has been received..., I have been stressed out quite a bit for past 2 months.. it think it may be security... Can anybody help me confirm me through notes that security is hanging my application in the air..
I have the same pattern, my early February notes say nothing more than this. And nothing happened after 2 months.
My VO is Warsaw and it has proceeded almost all applicants from this forum who applied before or even after me. I don't know if my file fell under random security scan or it is somewhere on a dusty shelf or they don't like my photo so they keep me waiting ;D

By the way, how long it took you to receive GCMS notes?
Do you have S.15, S.16 or S.19 somewhere on your notes or accompanying letter?

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Question: Do applicant receive mail for PPR or does the same gets informed through MY CIC account?

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
greysky1866 said:
Question: Do applicant receive mail for PPR or does the same gets informed through MY CIC account?
You will get PPR letter in MY CIC account. In a mail, you would get the update alert message in CIC account same as usual.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
Hi Guys,
PNP-Inland are being processed extremely slow, so members of this forum has started a hashtag #slowinlandpnp. Please use this hashtag on twitter; tag IRCC, your local MP, and Immigration minister and help us raise concern.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSSahaj said:
Hi Guys,
PNP-Inland are being processed extremely slow, so members of this forum has started a hashtag #slowinlandpnp. Please use this hashtag on twitter; tag IRCC, your local MP, and Immigration minister and help us raise concern.
This is height of impatience. You are already in Canada, probably working as well and you want to cause unnecessary uproar. For outland candidates, planning to land also takes additional 2-6 weeks after getting PPR and if the notice period is 3 months as in most industries in India, it might be even longer. Atleast inland candidates have advantage that they can complete landing formalities the very next day that they receive their passport.

Just because it is taking longer than outland doesn't mean anything for the government as long as they are committing to less than six months criteria. That is something they are seriously working on. Just relax and find some hobby to keep you occupied until the six month time frame.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
This is height of impatience. You are already in Canada, probably working as well and you want to cause unnecessary uproar. For outland candidates, planning to land also takes additional 2-6 weeks after getting PPR and if the notice period is 3 months as in most industries in India, it might be even longer. Atleast inland candidates have advantage that they can complete landing formalities the very next day that they receive their passport.

Just because it is taking longer than outland doesn't mean anything for the government as long as they are committing to less than six months criteria. That is something they are seriously working on. Just relax and find some hobby to keep you occupied until the six month time frame.
+1 to that, though I hate the wait more than anybody else.

That #tag would better suit folks who are waiting for 6+ months.

There is a separate thread here on guys with BGIP more than a year and some are over 18 months.
My heartfelt empathy to those guys.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If twitting can help to fasten the process, everyone will do that...
I don't think it will make any significant difference

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
sbrs2010 said:

Outland and Inland Applicants shouldn't be comparing their timelines with each other. Everyone has a different situation to deal with. Anyone who is Inland and sees reason to tweet or take it up differently, may do so. Anyone who doesn't want to, doesn't have to. All in all, wishing everyone some good news! Cheers.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
I agree, tweeting and tagging MP and immigration minister won't do anything positive to PNP inland, it can even generate some negative consequences. Those MPs and ministers are elected to serve Canadian citizens not economic immigrants like us. Don't make us look like some self-entitled people.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
sbrs2010 said:

Being in Canada doesn't mean we deserve 1 year processing to get PNP nomination and 3 times slower processing time than all other streams.
When you are "In Canada" you need to struggle harder to maintain your status in Canada. As far as "working" is concerned its not easy to find a job in a good company with good pay when you status is not stable.
For Inlander if you go out of status means taking steps back, losing your job, many will have to leave the country and many choose to change status to Student which means paying additional $7500 per semester.

The place where you are now, doesn't allow you to judge others situation. You can also relax and find some hobby to keep you occupied than judging others.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
SSSahaj said:
Being in Canada doesn't mean we deserve 1 year processing to get PNP nomination and 3 times slower processing time than all other streams.
When you are "In Canada" you need to struggle harder to maintain your status in Canada. As far as "working" is concerned its not easy to find a job in a good company with good pay when you status is not stable.
For Inlander if you go out of status means taking steps back, losing your job, many will have to leave the country and many choose to change status to Student which means paying additional $7500 per semester.

The place where you are now, doesn't allow you to judge others situation. You can also relax and find some hobby to keep you occupied than judging others.
We're all waited and still waiting for the same btw, who said they process by stream/location?? Nobody except some guess work in this forum

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSSahaj said:

Buddy I am not judging you. I am occupied with multiple hobbies and building skills to be able to gel with Canada and Canadian market. I have been through the semester cycle while in UK so I know what you mean. But trust me, it is not worth the effort in trying to garner support for getting process to move faster. Everything has time. I am PNP outlander and had to wait a year as well to get PNP (Ontario took its own sweet time). We have been through a lot so why falter at the last hurdle. With PNP our processing is 99.5% assured, so it's just the wait. I was much more regular on this forum during wait times for PNP but now my attention is different.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:

You are using the word 'uproar' quite liberally, or don't know what it means. Either way, we are just trying to inform CIC that there might be some internal work distribution issue. It's not fair for us, for agents, for employers, for provinces if 5 agents are assigned 2000 PNP cases whereas 100 agents are assigned 3000 CEC cases. (Numbers are made up but you get the idea)

If the MPs and the minister know about this and think it's OK, I respect that. But I am not going to sit here assume they all know about it. I am doing what a responsible citizen would do, inform the authorities.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey guys,

I received my notes today (generated post PPR) and I have penned down my observations here -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-issued-post-ppr-observation-and-analysis-t482478.0.html;msg5891677#msg5891677

Take a look if you are interested!

All the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys, no one deserves long processing times. No one. However, it is unfortunate that some of us see a delay in processing times and others don't. Processing time is determined by a LOT of variables and hence there is no "common" processing time.

However, we get a rough idea by looking at spreadsheets/tables. For instance, ZERO PNP-I applicants have received PPR from the November thread. This is sad plight. The strange thing is, CEC applicants see very quick processing times while there is no movement for PNP-I applicants. Not sure why this is the case though.

The "hatred", as I would like to call it, has been developing between inland and outland applicants - I have seen this from early 2016 where there was a forum war going on between inland and outland OINP applicants. This is terrible, pathetic and really a waste of time. Everyone deserves fair treatment and reasonable processing times.

If PNP-I applicants think it would help if tweets with the said #tag are sent, then let them do it. Why debate over that? When my OINP application was delayed, I wrote to the premier and received a reply for the Ontario Minister of Immigration's office. It, apparently, didn't do much about the long wait but they do reply. If you get them talking, we might find a resolution for this. I wish you guys good luck!

Peace!