+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the PPR rain will happen next week. The number of PPRs will depend on draw this Wednesday and the monthly target that NDVO is falling short of.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sbrs2010 said:
I think the PPR rain will happen next week. The number of PPRs will depend on draw this Wednesday and the monthly target that NDVO is falling short of.
maybe we can hope for this week too

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
No I did not get...NDVO have send schedule a to almost all the PNP but I did not get...Very strange...Wish you all the best ranveer.Hope u get the ppr this week..
Its fine, getting a Schedule A request isn't mandatory. It is only requested if the officer needs more information/if the officer wants to check if you are going to say the same thing that you said on the application. I never received Schedule A (PNP applicant) and there are so many other PNPs who never got it. Don't worry about it.

Hope you get your PPR soon! All the best!

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
rajkamalmohanram said:
Its fine, getting a Schedule A request isn't mandatory. It is only requested if the officer needs more information/if the officer wants to check if you are going to say the same thing that you said on the application. I never received Schedule A (PNP applicant) and there are so many other PNPs who never got it. Don't worry about it.

Hope you get your PPR soon! All the best!
Thanks Raj!!!I hope the ppr comes without the schedule A.....

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
No change in status in last three weeks.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
kittU2000 said:
No change in status in last three weeks.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am in same boat. I didn't receive any update since last two months.. Don't know their process

ChemicalEng.

Nov 28, 2014
Thank god , today I received my PPR today from my lawyer.
I would like to thank you all for your help for the past few months your comments were very informative and aided me a lot to pass the 4 months since submitting my docs and receiving the PPR.
Special thanks to Mr. Raj really appreciate it :D

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
ChemicalEng. said:
I would like to thank you all for your help for the past few months your comments were very informative and aided me a lot to pass the 4 months since submitting my docs and receiving the PPR.
Can you please share your timeline please and also the category that you belongs

rd160309

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017 and 17-01-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP req on 15-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-03-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2017
ChemicalEng. said:
Congratulations!

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is November sheet being maintained by anyone ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ChemicalEng. said:
Congratulations! All the very best!

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
ChemicalEng. said:
Congratulations and good luck!