IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Nastaran70 said:
I just noticed that PNC information is the nomination information,
I know it may sound silly but, will that hurt my application if my OINP Nomination expires on 2 April ?
after submitting eapr, nomination does not expire.
my nomination expiry date was 18 February, while my app is thrown at some corner of LVO and still waiting for the mercy of visa officer

So dont worry, nomination expiry is not an issue

froidvip

Feb 6, 2017
Hello Friends,

I received a message in my email from CIC. It said I have a new message in my account.

After I logged in, it shows one request letter send by CIC at March 17, 2017 04:56:45 p.m. EDT

The title of this letter is "Ready for Visa -- Ottawa"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Unlike other people that normally receive this information directly in Email, I get it in my account. Hope this information useful for some people.

My timeline

AOR Nov 10th, 2016
Med Pass Dec 05th, 2016 --- BG was NS
No update since then until
Addition Request: Schedule A March 3rd and submitted same day
BG change from NS to IP March 13th or 14th

Hope people are still waiting for ppr can get it very soon!

Valentineds

Jan 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Hello guys,

Landed on the 15th@ Toronto from India.Smooth process.
All I was asked by the officer was for my copR and PP.
No B4 or any declaration form( though I carried them with me).
Was done in 10 minutes.
Now you also have the option of getting your SIN( SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER) done right away at the immigration office at the airport.( the close by 5pm, if not you will have to visit service Canada office closest to your address that you have registered to have your PR card sent.

My process might have been shorter as I have lived here before, but please make sure you have all your documents with you.

Please feel free to reach out to me.

Adios.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh my. Then please mail them and mark the e-mail as urgent.

Below is a excerpt from an e-mail VFS sent me.

Note : If you wish to expedite your case, than please re-direct your mail to Canadian High Commission New Delhi at their email id: - delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Hi Raj.,

I got my passport maple stamped yesterday...just in time!

Thank you so much for all your help Raj,..will be landing in July.

Look forward to meet you in Toronto!

Sylvesterwole

Mar 15, 2017
shaheerjaved said:
You should notify as soon as possible. Also tell them the time you require to get the docs. I am jan aor and my baby was born 10 days after submission. I notified within three days and after 10 days they asked me to coutier the photocopies of the req docs and few forms to Sydney Nova scotia. In my opinion they will review these before asking to upload the same. I can't say for sure since me myself was able to gather all the docs last week after 1.5 months and they received those 2 days ago. What I dI'd in addition was that I also uploaded all the scans through CSE last week before physically mailing those docs. But that said you Should give them a heads up without waiting for the docs. That know better than you that legal docs take time before you get hold of them and they will give you appropriate time to gather them
Thanks a lot for your help. Pls can you send me the link you used to notify CIC? Also any helpful link will be highly appreciated. I just want to be sure that I got things right. I hope to read from you soon. Thanks once again

francfol

Mar 16, 2017
froidvip said:
Hello Friends,

I received a message in my email from CIC. It said I have a new message in my account.

After I logged in, it shows one request letter send by CIC at March 17, 2017 04:56:45 p.m. EDT

The title of this letter is "Ready for Visa -- Ottawa"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Unlike other people that normally receive this information directly in Email, I get it in my account. Hope this information useful for some people.

My timeline

AOR Nov 10th, 2016
Med Pass Dec 05th, 2016 --- BG was NS
No update since then until
Addition Request: Schedule A March 3rd and submitted same day
BG change from NS to IP March 13th or 14th

Hope people are still waiting for ppr can get it very soon!
What stream are you?

Sylvesterwole

Mar 15, 2017
Sylvesterwole said:
Thanks a lot for your help. Pls can you send me the link you used to notify CIC? Also any helpful link will be highly appreciated. I just want to be sure that I got things right. I hope to read from you soon. Thanks once again
Can anyone pls assist me with the link to notify CIC that I have a newborn? My eApr was 12th of November, 2016

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hi Raj, I just sent a PM to you. Please share your ideas about my case if you've got a minute. Thank you very much! :)

rajkamalmohanram said:
No I suppose. There might be a status change on your myCIC account sometimes.

Hang in there, hope you get your PPR soon!

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sylvesterwole said:
Can anyone pls assist me with the link to notify CIC that I have a newborn? My eApr was 12th of November, 2016
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Wowww! Finally after 2.5 months my background check turned to in.progress!! I wish in grace of God everybody here get their ppr so fast!!

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Congratulations to all who got ppr :)

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Valentineds said:
Hello,
Hello guys,

Landed on the 15th@ Toronto from India.Smooth process.
All I was asked by the officer was for my copR and PP.
No B4 or any declaration form( though I carried them with me).
Was done in 10 minutes.
Now you also have the option of getting your SIN( SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER) done right away at the immigration office at the airport.( the close by 5pm, if not you will have to visit service Canada office closest to your address that you have registered to have your PR card sent.

My process might have been shorter as I have lived here before, but please make sure you have all your documents with you.

Please feel free to reach out to me : xxxxxxx mobile:xxxxxxxx.

Adios.
Thanks for the info about your landing experience. By the way, it might not be a good idea to post your private email and phone number on such a public forum.