+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Valentineds

Jan 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammoe said:
Thanks for the info about your landing experience. By the way, it might not be a good idea to post your private email and phone number on such a public forum.
You've got a point...

Thanks

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Valentineds said:
You've got a point...

Thanks
No problem. I appreciate your info about Service Canada office at the Toronto airport. Glad to know that it's open again. I read somewhere a while back ago that they were closed because of the construction.

Valentineds

Jan 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammoe said:
No problem. I appreciate your info about Service Canada office at the Toronto airport. Glad to know that it's open again. I read somewhere a while back ago that they were closed because of the construction.
[/qruote]

They are up and running now...

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
please some one help me

My BOWP got rejected and reason is as below.

"You have failed to meet the eligibility requirements for a bridging open Work Permit because you have not provided a copy of Provincial Nominee Certificate or nomination letter issued by the nominating province or territory along with their application and there is no indication that employment For further details on eligibility requirements please see our website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp."

However there is no option to upload PNP document on cic online portal. There is not even an option to upload additional documents.

What can I do now? My current work permit expires on 14th March.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Dear raj, please kindly help me with this:
In my notes on page 2 it is written
PNC INFORMATION: valid to 2017/04/02
( does it mean after.this.date they conduct a.PNC chek again? And it will take even lpnger?)
And under Assignment:
Its written Due Date: 2017/03/10
( could you please tell me what is this Due date?)
Thank you for your answer,
PNC = Provincial Nominee Certificate. That date is when the nomination will expire. This is immaterial to the processing of your application so don't worry too much about it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Gladossy said:
Ready to finalize just means nothing outstanding left to request from you like rprf fee. I am guessing you paid upfront?

The officer assigned to your case at your LVO will still need to go over your application.

So unless you have an officers positive comment on your note, it is hard to say if they will be ready for visa anytime soon.

Usually even though security shows "not started" it has already started.
What do you mean by "Officer's positive comments"? In few cases, the Case analyst escalates it to a senior officer if he is not able to decide if the applicant has passed A11.2. Only during that time you will ever see an "officer" making a remark on your notes. Otherwise, there is nothing "officer's positive comment" as such.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aumer said:
Guys, i uploaded 2 employment reference letters in the correct options. But now after recent update, i checked both file names are switched and options dont match the uploads..... I am getting worried if this would result in refusal... and what proof do i have that it was uploaded correctly.... some advice please...
Nothing to get a twist over. Just raise a CSE mentioning the same and you'll be okay. Haven't seen any rejections because of switched reference letters.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
froidvip said:
Hello Friends,

I received a message in my email from CIC. It said I have a new message in my account.

After I logged in, it shows one request letter send by CIC at March 17, 2017 04:56:45 p.m. EDT

The title of this letter is "Ready for Visa -- Ottawa"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Unlike other people that normally receive this information directly in Email, I get it in my account. Hope this information useful for some people.

My timeline

AOR Nov 10th, 2016
Med Pass Dec 05th, 2016 --- BG was NS
No update since then until
Addition Request: Schedule A March 3rd and submitted same day
BG change from NS to IP March 13th or 14th

Hope people are still waiting for ppr can get it very soon!
Nice. Congratulations on your PPR! All the very best!

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone here who completed his Flagpolling here ? If yes, what questions did they ask ?

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Ranveer.35 said:
Yes, We all are eagerly waiting

Did you get Schedule A request, Workharder ?
No I did not get...NDVO have send schedule a to almost all the PNP but I did not get...Very strange...Wish you all the best ranveer.Hope u get the ppr this week..

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
workharder said:
No I did not get...NDVO have send schedule a to almost all the PNP but I did not get...Very strange...Wish you all the best ranveer.Hope u get the ppr this week..
Thanks for the kind words, Workharder. All the best to you too.