+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was freaking out because i didnt get anything while most applicants received PPR, but it has been only 4 months (applied nov 14th). So maybe no need to freak as they still have 2 more months. Right? ???

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NazSharp said:
I was freaking out because i didnt get anything while most applicants received PPR, but it has been only 4 months (applied nov 14th). So maybe no need to freak as they still have 2 more months. Right? ???
Yeah, someone here said - no news is good news ??? I am telling myself that every other hour of the day ???

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
royce110 said:
Yeah, someone here said - no news is good news ??? I am telling myself that every other hour of the day ???
I know what you mean. I haven't been asked for any additional document and I received my AOR on the 1st of Nov. I had paid the RPRF upfront, and I do wish I hadn't because if they had asked me for it at some point, I'd have known that someone is looking at my file. Are you PNP Inland as well? I know we are supposed to wait for 6 months before wondering about our application, but it's because so many applicants in Jan 2017 have received PPR that it makes me wonder what happened to the files of the applicants who submitted last year and are still waiting... GOOD LUCK NONETHELESS! anything can happen between today and whenever your PPR does come... :)

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s2l said:
I know what you mean. I haven't been asked for any additional document and I received my AOR on the 1st of Nov. I had paid the RPRF upfront, and I do wish I hadn't because if they had asked me for it at some point, I'd have known that someone is looking at my file. Are you PNP Inland as well? I know we are supposed to wait for 6 months before wondering about our application, but it's because so many applicants in Jan 2017 have received PPR that it makes me wonder what happened to the files of the applicants who submitted last year and are still waiting... GOOD LUCK NONETHELESS! anything can happen between today and whenever your PPR does come... :)
Yes PNP .... wondering what to do. so many questions and so much anxiety...

iyingc

Mar 7, 2017
Hi guys!
I just got my ppr, finally!
I just have a quick question, they are requesting me to send a photocopy of my passport and any pages containing amendments.
What is the meaning of pages with amendments?
I am from a country that do not need a visa to travel to Canada, so I do not need to send my actual passport. Please anyone that can help me with my question, I will be forever thankful!

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
Yes PNP .... wondering what to do. so many questions and so much anxiety...
Hear hear! I'm pnp outland and the wait is torture :'( hope we get some good news soon!

froidvip

Feb 6, 2017
iyingc said:
Hi guys!
I just have a quick question, they are requesting me to send a photocopy of my passport and any pages containing amendments.
I am from a country that do not need a visa to travel to Canada, so I do not need to send my actual passport. Please anyone that can help me with my question, I will be forever thankful!
Congrats!

I do not sure what the amendments page are as well, but I google it for you, hopefully you find it useful:

Those last few pages in your passport are known as amendment pages. These pages can only be used for amending your passport, which may include name change, addtional pages, or any other pertinent information the US Department of State wishes to note in your passport.

froidvip

Feb 6, 2017
Ranveer.35 said:
Same Status. It was received on 14/03.
I got Schedule A on Mar 3rd, and submitted on the same day. My BG changed from NS to In Progress on the 13th or 14th.

May this timeline helps you two.

rd160309

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017 and 17-01-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP req on 15-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-03-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2017
Thanks Raj for the helpful answer. I landed yesterday at Regway port, SK. Now I am a PR. It was a nice experience overall.
Thanks everyone who helped me especially Raj.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Have you got the letters notarized?
yes , I got them notorized and attached an afadavit , experience letter on company letterhead and Email from HR in which they refused to provide me reference letter containing job roles and responsibilities .

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
NazSharp said:
Hear hear! I'm pnp outland and the wait is torture :'( hope we get some good news soon!
Same here! Where is your primary and secondary offices?
In my note its written the application is transferred to paris on 1/12/2016,

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iyingc said:
Hi guys!
Congratulations ans yes you do not need to send your passport. This applies to those from countries like yours who do not need a visa to enter Canada. Go ahead and send the passport biodata page as requested.