Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon.F said:
:-[

hi guys,

I got a bad news today, my application got rejected. they said I didnt provide the police certificate (original country).

but I did provide it and make it issued up-to-date. everything is fine. but I still got rejected. very sad and rediculous.
What exactly did they state you did not provide and what exactly did you provide? In some countries there are several types of PCC and you need to provide the one that is stated on CIC website?

Leon.F

Aug 30, 2015
vensak said:
What exactly did they state you did not provide and what exactly did you provide? In some countries there are several types of PCC and you need to provide the one that is stated on CIC website?
The Police certificate from XXXX was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from DEC 2006 to JULY 2010. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon.F said:
The Police certificate from XXXX was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from DEC 2006 to JULY 2010. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
1. go to your application and continue to the submitted documents.
2. Identify name of the document that you have submitted
3. Check the PDF on your computer that you have submitted (make sure, that the date of the last change on that document is before the moment you have submitted the document.
4. If you will find that you have actually added the needed document in that PDF, you can appeal against that decision.
5. Appeal would not be successfull if:
- the submitted document was missing in the PDF (either color scan of the original or its translation if needed)
- you have tried to upload several PDF in one slot for documents and that way deleted all previous upload.
- submitted document was not recognisable.

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
vensak said:

pls submit CSE explaining all the reasons and upload PDF of the required document

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon.F said:

hi guys,

I got a bad news today, my application got rejected. they said I didnt provide the police certificate (original country).

but I did provide it and make it issued up-to-date. everything is fine. but I still got rejected. very sad and rediculous.
It's rediculous , please share your timelines .

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Leon.F said:

hi guys,

Sorry to hear that :(

g99

May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Any update on the Applications who got Schedule A request. I have sent courier on Friday from Hyd to Delhi , still the tracking shows as InTransit.18th is the deadline. Little worried about this last minute turn of events.

Anyone has any update, please share.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
Need help. For how long do I need to keep the minimum funds in my account? Is there a minimum limit?

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpkgo70 said:
Hey Guys,
Need help. For how long do I need to keep the minimum funds in my account? Is there a minimum limit?
It is recommended that untill you land in Canada as a PR you should have the minimum funds in your bank accounts.
Here is the Link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

For PPR, the minimum funds are mandatory, but during landing also customs can ask about the minimum funds you are bringing in with you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Leon.F said:

hi guys,

That is terrible. I am very sorry about that.

Another applicant from November was refused because s/he submitted an incorrect form/version of South Korean PCC. Please confirm if you have submitted the correct PCC (some countries have many types of PCC but IRCC would be looking for one particular kind). Also, please check if you have uploaded the correct document in your documents upload section (Check if the name of the document you uploaded in the respective placeholder is correct).

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Which is in both cases VO in Turkey. Well good luck.
A quick update: The visa was still issued by Paris.
My representative provided the passport to Istanbul, they forwarded it to Ankara, where the visa issued by Paris was stamped.

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
g99 said:
Hi Guys,

Any update on the Applications who got Schedule A request. I have sent courier on Friday from Hyd to Delhi , still the tracking shows as InTransit.18th is the deadline. Little worried about this last minute turn of events.

Anyone has any update, please share.
Hi,

I too have sent a hard copy of Schedule A form on sat and it shows in InTransit

Raj,

please update my info of Schedule A request on 10/3/17 and I have uploaded in mycic on same day.

Thanks in Advance.

All_is_Well_J

Mar 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself as a silent reader of this wonderful forum. I have been following this forum for a long time and never been able take time out of my busy schedule. But I really appreciate everyone in this forum for helping each other.

Here are my timelines:

Stream: PNP-NS-Outland
eapr: 11.11.2016
AOR: 14.11.2016
Med Passed: 16.11.2016
Living in Sydney, Aus for last 1 and half years

My background check never changed to In progress and my current Background check is showing "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. " Prior to the change in presentation of CIC updates, my Background check status was Not Started.

I am very hopeful that everyone of us will get good Golden PPR email and many congratulations to those who have already got it.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All_is_Well_J said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself as a silent reader of this wonderful forum. I have been following this forum for a long time and never been able take time out of my busy schedule. But I really appreciate everyone in this forum for helping each other.

Here are my timelines:

Stream: PNP-NS-Outland
eapr: 11.11.2016
AOR: 14.11.2016
Med Passed: 16.11.2016
Living in Sydney, Aus for last 1 and half years

My background check never changed to In progress and my current Background check is showing "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. " Prior to the change in presentation of CIC updates, my Background check status was Not Started.

I am very hopeful that everyone of us will get good Golden PPR email and many congratulations to those who have already got it.
yes your BG is still Not started.
To stay at NS for 4 months is a bit long even when taken into consideration, that it takes a bit for your province to confirm you.
But then again there can be something that takes longer to check.
Did you order your notes, to check the real status behind?