+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

vhparekh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Canada2425 said:
Finally, PPR on 10th March - Passport submitted (VFS) on 10th itself.
Would like to thank everyone here. You all have been a great help throughout the journey. :) :)
Wish you all get the email very soon!!
Congratulations Bro !! FSWs are on the roll.. Plz pray for PNPs..

All_is_Well_J

Mar 14, 2017
vensak said:
yes your BG is still Not started.
To stay at NS for 4 months is a bit long even when taken into consideration, that it takes a bit for your province to confirm you.
But then again there can be something that takes longer to check.
Did you order your notes, to check the real status behind?
Hi,

I have sent an email to NDVO to get the UCI # as it's not mentioned in any doc from CIC. I have received AOR but UCI # is not mentioned there. I have tried to request GCMS notes using Application number (Exxxxxxxx) but it's not acceptable.

I am assuming that my Visa Office is NDVO therefore I have requested them to provide UCI# and it's been 5 days and still waiting for their reply. Maybe my Visa Office is Sydney Australia but I am not sure about it. Should I send email to Sydney, Australia Visa office as well?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
All_is_Well_J said:
Hi,

I have sent an email to NDVO to get the UCI # as it's not mentioned in any doc from CIC. I have received AOR but UCI # is not mentioned there. I have tried to request GCMS notes using Application number (Exxxxxxxx) but it's not acceptable.

I am assuming that my Visa Office is NDVO therefore I have requested them to provide UCI# and it's been 5 days and still waiting for their reply. Maybe my Visa Office is Sydney Australia but I am not sure about it. Should I send email to Sydney, Australia Visa office as well?
Usually, people send an e-mail to Ottawa to get the UCI. cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All_is_Well_J said:
Hi,

This Sydney is in Nova Scotia ,Canada

All_is_Well_J

Mar 14, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Usually, people send an e-mail to Ottawa to get the UCI. cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Thanks Raj for providing the email address. I'll send an email now.

I would really appreciate your assistance and the hard work you do to help other candidates. God bless you mate...

All_is_Well_J

Mar 14, 2017
bhavcaluk said:
This Sydney is in Nova Scotia ,Canada
Hi,

As I am living in Australia for last 1 and half years so my Visa Office could be Sydney, Australia or New Delhi, India (Country of Citizenship). Thanks.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
All_is_Well_J said:
Hi,

As I am living in Australia for last 1 and half years so my Visa Office could be Sydney, Australia or New Delhi, India (Country of Citizenship). Thanks.
That would be very much interesting to know. As i am based in Sydney, NSW too.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All_is_Well_J said:
No one here can tell you for sure.
You have two options:
- Order GCMS notes (if enough time passed for your file to be transferred).
- Raise a CSE (for no matter which update, a recent travel, for example, it's just a pretext).

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
vhparekh said:
Congratulations Bro !! FSWs are on the roll.. Plz pray for PNPs..
No ppr for PNP outland India today also.every morning you expect and every evening nothing as usual...Hope things to move soon...

jas1988

Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have query is it safe to chnge the job at dis point ?what could b its effects nd do i need to inform cic ? please help

All_is_Well_J

Mar 14, 2017
Dedicated said:
No one here can't tell you for sure.
You have two options:
- Order GCMS notes (if enough time passed for your file to be transferred).
- Raise a CSE (for no matter which update, a recent travel, for example, it's just a pretext).
Hi,

Thanks for your advice. I have just emailed cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to get the UCI#. Is there any way I can request GCMS without UCI #?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
All_is_Well_J said:
Hi,

Thanks for your advice. I have just emailed cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to get the UCI#. Is there any way I can request GCMS without UCI #?
UCI is NOT mandatory to order GCMS notes AFAIK. You can just enter 0000-0000 and enter your application number alone to order GCMS notes.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
workharder said:
No ppr for PNP outland India today also.every morning you expect and every evening nothing as usual...Hope things to move soon...
x2 .. Please share your timeline