NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Ranveer.35 said:
Please help me, Guys...

Please tell me, how did you filled the time period in Schedule IMM 5669E
Ranveer I exactly filled the way you filled and I think this is correct as you are not missing any month..I think you should fill the same as you filled earlier to avoid contradiction.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
workharder said:
Ranveer I exactly filled the way you filled and I think this is correct as you are not missing any month..I think you should fill the same as you filled earlier to avoid contradiction.
Last time, I filled in this way i.e.

First 2007-07 to 2008-03
then start from 2008-04, not 2008-03 to till date.
you can see below.
From To
2008-04 Till Date
2007-07 2008-03
2006-05 2007-06

so, my question is, do they count this one month from 2008-03 to 2008-04 ?

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Ranveer.35 said:
Last time, I filled in this way i.e.

First 2007-07 to 2008-03
then start from 2008-04, not 2008-03 to till date.
you can see below.
From To
2008-04 Till Date
2007-07 2008-03
2006-05 2007-06

so, my question is, do they count this one month from 2008-03 to 2008-04 ?
I think the only confusion here is whether 05 or 06 are complete months.I think logically you are not giving any time gap..Assuming 05 and 06 are all complete months however since it may not be correct to assume.since we are proposing to put one month two times seem to be little weird..But ya senior members can chime in

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vhparekh said:
seems NDVO forgot SINP Nov AOR people !!! :-X :-X :eek: :eek: ??? :mad: :mad: :( :( :'( :'( :'(
I am little stressed as applicants having nearby AOR date already received PPR and for me Background stage is still not applicable .

vhparekh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
I am little stressed as applicants having nearby AOR date already received PPR and for me Background stage is still not applicable .
Same here ! We are sailing in the same boat..

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I have raised a CSE to understand how decision stage is displaying in progress when Background stage which is precursor to final decision , is still not applicable .

Can I expect a response on my query as 6 months have not passed for my application ?

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
CPRaspirant said:
Same here..Do not understand why is getting delayed and top of it ppl getting background form...

vhparekh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

I have raised a CSE to understand how decision stage is displaying in progress when Background stage which is precursor to final decision , is still not applicable .

Can I expect a response on my query as 6 months have not passed for my application ?
I doubt.. They give a generalised reply.

workharder said:
Same here..Do not understand why is getting delayed and top of it ppl getting background form...
Ya I show many people getting Sch A requests..

rama15mohan

Jan 31, 2015
sam_1011 said:
i tried calling on 6139444000 and followed IVR instructions, when selecting the option to connect to an agent, the IVR said this option is not available for you.. (may be because am calling from outside of CANADA)

can somebody explain me a way to contact CIC? am a PNP Outland

Try again use option 1 it will transfer call to CIC IVR then 2,2,2,4,0 in night around 9 pm IST

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
HiRanveer- Do you have gaps in time.i do not know why now ppl are getting schedule a request.

Raj can you throw some light on this...
Well, this is debatable but the most common reasons for getting a Schedule A request are -

1) You have answered YES to any of the statutory questions
2) You have left gaps in time (in personal/address history sections)
3) The officer sees a need to get a reaffirmed (and signed) declaration from the applicant
4) There is any military/government experience

These are not exhaustive and this is from the observation from various posts on the forum.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, this is debatable but the most common reasons for getting a Schedule A request are -

3) The officer sees a need to get a reaffirmed (and signed) declaration from the applicant

These are not exhaustive and this is from the observation from various posts on the forum.
Now gaps of time would mean something which Ranveer mentioned in his recent posts but by far it seems months are captured but not days..Please throw some light on this

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Ok, Raj. In my case, I gave the answer yes for one of the question. i got study visa refusal last year.

As you said, VO wants to reaffirm so, should I have to fill the same wording as I filled last time ?

And in education section, I filled my graduation, +2 and Matriculation last time. But, Didn't mention 10 +1 study period after matriculation, before +2.
So, Could it be the reason also ?

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Same here. I am really happy for everyone who got PPR, I also want to get it so I can celebrate with them :'( Wishing everyone the best of luck. Hopefully we'll here something soon

Raw425

Jan 14, 2016
Hi,

My Sis got PPR on 3rd March. Her BG never changed.
Her Timeline is
PNP
AOR: 4th Nov 16
Medical passed: 8th Nov 16
PPR 3rd March