+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
canada_aspirant_15 said:
Hello Ranveer,

I got the same request yesterday. Don't know whether it's good or bad sign.

You need to fill details for past 10 years or after the age of 18 years, without any gaps in months/years. It should be consistent.

Please upload updated schedule A document to MYCIC account and send hard copy to the NDVO office at the given address.

Yes, its Schedule A (IMM5669E) Form.

In last couple of days, there are few other applicants who got the same request.

Hope for the Best!
Canada_aspirant, Could you please tell me, what documents did you send to NDVO? I mean, here, in this letter, they said, PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. So, I have to print this letter and send along with FORM IMM5669, right ?
Also, they mentioned to quote the complete file number on your correspondence and address the correspondence to the high commission. Means, Mention file number which is UCI, right ?, I have to write on envelope in which I will send paper.
Am I right , bro ?
Also, they have mentioned the date format which is YYYY/MM/DD. but, there is no format like this on FORM except on the last page. All Others format are on page in YYYY/MM

Please guide me the whole process. I am bit confused.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
mahi2020 said:
I also got Schedule A request from NDVO.

Do we need to send through regular post or registered post ?
What did they ask you about ? I mean could you share the matter they have written in message ?

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for you ( with no gaps)

Dont know why I got this because there are no gaps in my e-AOR.

Very tensed right now :(

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Ranveer.35 said:
Canada_aspirant, Could you please tell me, what documents did you send to NDVO? I mean, here, in this letter, they said, PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. So, I have to print this letter and send along with FORM IMM5669, right ?
Also, they mentioned to quote the complete file number on your correspondence and address the correspondence to the high commission. Means, Mention file number which is UCI, right ?, I have to write on envelope in which I will send paper.
Am I right , bro ?
Also, they have mentioned the date format which is YYYY/MM/DD. but, there is no format like this on FORM except on the last page. All Others format are on page in YYYY/MM

Please guide me the whole process. I am bit confused.
Yes, you need to take a print out of request letter and updated Schedule A forms (you and your spouse). Please add both the items in the envelope.

On the envelope, please write UCI# as well as EE# (Application#). You can find both this number in your request letter on top.

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scottEngland said:
I got PPR yesterday and none of my BG or other statuses have changed either
good to know, I am reaching 5 months mark and my BG has never turned into IP

Are you PNP inland? Did you provide RCMP in advance? In another thread we noticed that PNP-I who provided RCMP in advance have BG NN (not applicable right now, according to changes to CIC website)

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
canada_aspirant_15 said:
Yes, you need to take a print out of request letter and updated Schedule A forms (you and your spouse). Please add both the items in the envelope.

On the envelope, please write UCI# as well as EE# (Application#). You can find both this number in your request letter on top.
Thanks for the clarification, bro. So, send the form to the address which is mentioned on the bottom of request letter, right ?

One last thing, I want to ask that why they have mentioned the date format which YYYY/MM/DD in the request letter ? and could you please tell me in which way you have fill the timeline of education and personal history with examples.

I will be very thankful to you.

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Ranveer.35 said:
Thanks for the clarification, bro. So, send the form to the address which is mentioned on the bottom of request letter, right ?

One last thing, I want to ask that why they have mentioned the date format which YYYY/MM/DD in the request letter ? and could you please tell me in which way you have fill the timeline of education and personal history with examples.

I will be very thankful to you.
Yes, right. Immigration section.

That date format is not for personal history or education. It's for last date of submitting the Sch A form (i.e. 2017/03/19). Hope it clears your doubt.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
Good News!!

Few Oct AOR PNP-Inlands have reported PPR...We are next :)

scottEngland

Mar 9, 2017
nonnemacher said:
good to know, I am reaching 5 months mark and my BG has never turned into IP

Are you PNP inland? Did you provide RCMP in advance? In another thread we noticed that PNP-I who provided RCMP in advance have BG NN (not applicable right now, according to changes to CIC website)
I am CEC outland. I got my RCMP in advance but only supplied when they asked for it.

- eAPR - 24 Dec 2016
- AOR - 27 Dec 2016
- Request for travel details - 22 Feb 2017 (even though we had submitted these online, possibly because we ran out of rows on the online form so this new submission included more dates)
Submitted - 24 Feb 2017 (after much stressing about whether or not we had missed any or got any wrong)
- Request for RCMP - 28 Feb 2017
Submitted - 28 Feb 2017 (we ordered these in November just in case we were asked for them)
- PPR - 8 Mar 2017

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
canada_aspirant_15 said:
Yes, right. Immigration section.

That date format is not for personal history or education. It's for last date of submitting the Sch A form (i.e. 2017/03/19). Hope it clears your doubt.
Yes, you mean, 2017-03-09 (today date) which have to fill in the last page near the signature, right ?

and for personal and education, Dates should be overlapped. i.e. 05/2009 - 07/2009, then 07/2009-10/2009, 10/2009 - 05/2012, right ?

I am bothering you last time.

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi Guys, I've a question regarding my profile submission. I've got Nomination from Ontario and ITA back in December. Ive not submitted my application and neither i've declined ITA. Today, 12 days are left to ITA to expire. I've my application and docs ready to submit. But seeing current Draw results, i am in dilemma. So I created another profile and y CRS score is 433. Below are my questions:

1. Shall I wait for next draw and get direct ITA or continue with Ontario. ?
2. Is there any prefrence given to province nominated candidates or process is still the same for either Cases?