+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Gunners said:
Hi all,

Can anyone please advise how to order GCMS notes? and is it ok ordering it after a month or 2?
Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1346436#msg1346436

I would suggest you to order past the 2.5 - 3 month mark to get the most out of it.

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
I had applied for CSE since I uploaded a PCC from local police station and my application got cancelled as incomplete. I have received a mail yesterday in my inbox. Any idea what is this mail indicating. Hoping for all positives....

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information.

Sincerely,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kittU2000 said:
I had applied for CSE since I uploaded a PCC from local police station and my application got cancelled as incomplete. I have received a mail yesterday in my inbox. Any idea what is this mail indicating. Hoping for all positives....

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information.

Sincerely,
Again, like I already mentioned, I would kindly request you not to get your hopes high about getting the application re-opened when the mistake was on your part. Please do not think I'm trying to demotivate you; Getting an application re-opened when the mistake was on the part of the applicant is close to impossible (I would be very happy if they did re-open it though).

I guess they have forwarded your information to the office/officer who assessed your application and they will get back to you if they need further information.

Wish you all the very best. I would strongly recommend that you get into the pool and apply again!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

Post login when you click on the View submitted application, it generally takes you the page where it shows the information page, which is being in transmitted state, and clicking further it takes you to the documents section where it usually says Provided/received. However since this morning I have been seeing that clicking on the "View submitted application" is directly taking me to the Documents section, I just cannot see the transmitted info at all. Is this normal ? Is something really wrong ? Pls let me know.

Thanks,
The same is the case with my application. Must be a bug or they have intentionally made it that way. Try after a couple of days see if its still the same.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
The same is the case with my application. Must be a bug or they have intentionally made it that way. Try after a couple of days see if its still the same.
Thanks for the reply Raj. I did report a technical issue just now, will let you know on the outcome. Thanks again :)

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Master list updated.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5642175#msg5642175

Some of you have not provided your stream. Please post your stream.

Regarding Schedule 4

This information that you are giving is new. If this is true, then it is good news - Requesting/Submitting Schedule 4 is an unwanted delay. I'm sure there are some members on this thread who have not submitted Schedule 4 along with their applications. Let's see if they are asked for one.

Also, people who claimed that their friends got PR without submitting Schedule 4, could you please tell me when they submitted their applications?
I did not submit Schedule 4 along with my application and neither have received any request yet. I can see from the tracker that none of the November applicants have received schedule 4 request. So may be we can assume that they don't need it anymore. Or may be they can request for it at later stage. Let's see.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thiagoch said:
It is necessary only for PNP applicants who will go through paper based applications (depends of the province). If you apply through Express Entry (online), I believe you won't need it.

Quoting CIC website:

"New: If your nomination is through an Express Entry stream, you must apply through the online system. This application package (which include Schedule 4) is only for people applying to the Provincial Nominee Class through the paper-based (non-Express Entry) process. Find out about how to apply through Express Entry.
Oh i see. That is why they are not asking that document nowadays.

Sarah87

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Also, people who claimed that their friends got PR without submitting Schedule 4, could you please tell me when they submitted their applications?
Hi Raj, My friend submitted her app in December,2015 "without Schedule 4 ,but she added the confirmation of nomination" , and got her PR in May 2016. Anotherone who did the same: application submitted in June 2016, she got PR in October 2016. I submitted mine 3 weeks ago, let's see if they will ask me to send it .

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Master list updated.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5642175#msg5642175

Regarding Schedule 4

This information that you are giving is new. If this is true, then it is good news - Requesting/Submitting Schedule 4 is an unwanted delay. I'm sure there are some members on this thread who have not submitted Schedule 4 along with their applications. Let's see if they are asked for one.

I spoke with the agent and she told me that none of the previous PNP applicants who got PR in 2015 and 2016 (up to September) were requested schedule 4 - about 4 of them through the same consultancy.
She also said they never submitted their nomination certificate as well.
Apparently CIC knows that we have PNP nominations prior to issue of ITA(obviously) which is deemed sufficient for them.

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
Hi All

I submitted my eapr on 21st November:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this tim
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

I went through an upfront Medicals on 15th and attached that copy in my application.
I am not sure where my application is stuck.

Can someone please suggest.

Thanks in advance!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
renne9009 said:
Hi All

I submitted my eapr on 21st November:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this tim
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

I went through an upfront Medicals on 15th and attached that copy in my application.
I am not sure where my application is stuck.

Can someone please suggest.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi, welcome to the group!

Good to know you got your nomination and submitted your application as well.

Medicals can take anywhere from 1 day to a month to be set to "Passed". So, I would suggest you to give it some more time. Have you tried contacting your clinic about this? Check with them if they have submitted the test results.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Master list updated.

Regarding Schedule 4

Hi Raj,

I never uploaded schedule 4 as well. My background check was in progress and now it is not needed. So I think they don't want my schedule 4.