+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

NAFTAman

Sep 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys - Those of you who are submitting your e-APRs in November 2016, please submit it with the following details.

Stream
Name
e-APR AOR

and as and when the updates happen, kindly post them so that I can update the list!

Good luck!
Just wanted to share details with the group.
FSW-O, NOC 1113, Residence USA

ITA - Sept 21st
eAPR - Nov 16th
No additional Documents needed at this time - Dec 13th
Medicals - Passed on Dec 14th
Background Check - NN -> NS - Dec 14th

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Hope you all are doing well.

I have a question for you. I am an Express entry candidate with a nomination from Ontario.I received my nomination on the 6th of Dec 2016 from Ontario and post ITA I want to apply for the Permanent residency(e-apr) by the first week of January. However my IELTS would expire on the 28th of February 2017 .
Please confirm if that would affect the PR process and if I need to retake the IELTS exam.

Thanks & Regards

Lakluki

Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

What does it mean if they ask for RPRF? Does it mean all the checks are done?
My e-APR was on 24/11 and I received RPRF today.

TIA,

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Even if i do not have UCI number for same. Should i just write sorry and inform them. If they ask for any document, what should i do. Do they generally ask for such docs. An agent applied it for i am not sure whether he has my letters now or not.
NO. These documents are not usually required.

You can email to CPC ottawa and ask about your UCI number. This will be the old one in which your application was previously processed.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Lakluki said:
Hi there,

What does it mean if they ask for RPRF? Does it mean all the checks are done?
My e-APR was on 24/11 and I received RPRF today.

TIA,
Getting RPRF shows that your app has crossed R10 and A11.2 checks and now your file has moved from CIO to Local VO.

can you please post your timeline in detail including your background status change dates ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Faithope said:
Hello,

I have a question for you. I am an Express entry candidate with a nomination from Ontario.I received my nomination on the 6th of Dec 2016 from Ontario and post ITA I want to apply for the Permanent residency(e-apr) by the first week of January. However my IELTS would expire on the 28th of February 2017 .
Please confirm if that would affect the PR process and if I need to retake the IELTS exam.

Thanks & Regards
As long as you submit your e-APR before 28 February 2017, you will be good to go.

After submission of your e-APR, even if your IELTS or PCC or any other documents expires, then you wont have to face any problem as the validity of documents on date of submission matters for CIC.

Hope it helps

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Faithope said:
Hello,

Thanks & Regards
once you submit ITA/eAPR your application freeze. So IELTS is fine. In the new updates the words used are confusing but it says during subsequent ircc process, which means the period between nomination and ITA/eAPR

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rafzy said:
NO. These documents are not usually required.

You can email to CPC ottawa and ask about your UCI number. This will be the old one in which your application was previously processed.
Day before yesterday i have sent an e mail with my present application (EE) number and they have sent me uci number. I am sure that these uci number is for my PR application. Nonetheless i will raise CSE tomorrow. I hope this mistake would not adversly effect my application

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Day before yesterday i have sent an e mail with my present application (EE) number and they have sent me uci number. I am sure that these uci number is for my PR application. Nonetheless i will raise CSE tomorrow. I hope this mistake would not adversly effect my application
NO. The UCI number that you got will remain the same for all of your applications and will never change.

So you can safely say that the UCI number that you got is the one that was alloted to you back when you applied for tourist visa.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rafzy said:
NO. The UCI number that you got will remain the same for all of your applications and will never change.

So you can safely say that the UCI number that you got is the one that was alloted to you back when you applied for tourist visa.
If i raise CSE can they still reject my application. This is scary

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
If i raise CSE can they still reject my application. This is scary
I dont think that they will reject your application as you are declaring the information yourself along with LOE.

alot of applicants have done this previously and gotten through safely.

vishal23489

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Rafzy, Raj and All other helping members,
Thanks for doing an awesome job.

I am wondering what it means to have below status updates on the application.

Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
A background check is needed - In Progress
Does that mean both processes - Review of eligibility and BG are in parallel?

Both status where changed on the same day when Medical was set to Passed - that is on Dec 5th.

Thanks in advance.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rafzy said:
I dont think that they will reject your application as you are declaring the information yourself along with LOE.

alot of applicants have done this previously and gotten through safely.
Thanks a lot for those positive words and help. + 1.
Two things more.
Does this check is done during BG or at A11.2 stage
Secondly these is a space for 1500 characters in CSE. Still i need to attach a seperate LOE in addition to my explanation in this space.

Thanks again.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Thanks a lot for those positive words and help. + 1.
Two things more.
Does this check is done during BG or at A11.2 stage
Secondly these is a space for 1500 characters in CSE. Still i need to attach a seperate LOE in addition to my explanation in this space.

Thanks again.
I guess it is done during A11.2 checks but i am not sure about this as I still have to receive my GCMS notes which will answer a lot of such questions.

If you think that you can write LOE in those 1500 characters space, then no need to write separate LOE. However, it is always useful to attach LOE as you have proof of the document(s) that you transmitted to CIC