+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

ross1980

Nov 21, 2016
Hi All,

I have send the Japanese PCC via courier as suggested by the Embassy to the address mentioned in the CIC Letter. When can I expect the Status "Review of Submitted Documents" change from "We need an additional document from the applicant".

Also whet is the Maximum time for the "Review of Medical Result" change to passed.

Regards.
ross1980

geneade

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Hi All,

I have received ITA under CEC and I claimed more than 2 years of work experience in Canada however, 6 months out of the 2- year work done was completed while Waiting for my open work permit to be approved. I am concerned should these 6 months are not considered as part of work experience and I may loose points if VO recalculate my express entry score and I'm also thinking that I met minimum CEC application requirements, confused!. Please I need your advise before I press submit ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ross1980 said:
Dear Raj / KKK,

Please update my details:

Profile Name: ross1980
Total Members: 3
PCC Requested: Japan on 23 Nov, Sent via Courier on 25
Review of Eligibility / Medical: In Progress
Review of Submitted Documents: Need Additional Document from Applicant
Interview: Not Needed at this time
Background Check: Not Started

Regards,
ross1980
Sent via courier? Were you explicitly asked to send the document via courier? Express Entry applicants are supposed to submit additional documents online ONLY (through myCIC account) unless and otherwise explicitly mentioned.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi Raj,

Please update as my BG changed from not needed to Not Started.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
hi guys,
my name has 'singh' as middle name but i didn't included it in express entry profile, although, it's on my work permit and passport.
Is that gonna be a problem?
I am not able to change my name in the express entry profile as well (looks like that box is locked).
Do I have to make a new profile?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, when I want to upload the IMM5562E form, it suggests to upload it to the Optional Documents section. The suggested Document Name is Letter of Explanation (no problem with that). But in the first column in Details it says Replacement Needed.
I wonder if the upload IMM5562E form will replace the LOE (related to PoF) that I submitted with my eAPR. I definitely wouldn't like this to happen...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JattTinka said:
hi guys,
my name has 'singh' as middle name but i didn't included it in express entry profile, although, it's on my work permit and passport.
Is that gonna be a problem?
I am not able to change my name in the express entry profile as well (looks like that box is locked).
Do I have to make a new profile?
This isn't the right thread to post this question. Please post your question in the appropriate thread.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this thread is a good initiative, here are my details

Profile Name: anti_maniac
Total Members: 4
Category - CEC (O)
ITA - 19 Oct
AOR - 21 Nov
Medical - upfront
all other states are in default form.

regards

icanada@12345

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hello

I just submitted my PR file. The review of submitted documents shows blank (see below)

But when I view my submitted application, the place where upload the pdf shows documents "provided"

Application/profile details Where is this application

Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
A background check is needed Not needed at this time

Is this normal?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanada@12345 said:
Is this normal?
Yes. I had the same. A week later it changed to No additional documents are needed at this time.

ross1980

Nov 21, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Sent via courier? Were you explicitly asked to send the document via courier? Express Entry applicants are supposed to submit additional documents online ONLY (through myCIC account) unless and otherwise explicitly mentioned.
Hi Raj,

CIC had sent the letter stating this : "The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If the issuing authority procedure is to send the police certificate directly to the IRCC office, please refer them to the following address."

The PCC from Japan was in a sealed Envelope written with "To be Opened by the addressee only". and in TO it was "The Authorities Concerned, Canda" (Content: Certificate of Criminal Record) then My Name & Date of Issue.

Also the Japanese Embassy clearly specified me not to open it and send directly to Canada. They told if you open it then it is useless.

That is why I just sent it to the Postal Address given in the letter.

Regards,
ross1980

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi All,

I just submitted my PR application, and below is the status:

Submission date: 30th Nov 2016

Application/profile status Invitation Received
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
A background check is needed Not needed at this time

However Application/profile status is showing "Invitation Received" rather than showing "Open".. is this normal ?

Thanks,

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
geneade said:
Hi All,

I have received ITA under CEC and I claimed more than 2 years of work experience in Canada however, 6 months out of the 2- year work done was completed while Waiting for my open work permit to be approved. I am concerned should these 6 months are not considered as part of work experience and I may loose points if VO recalculate my express entry score and I'm also thinking that I met minimum CEC application requirements, confused!. Please I need your advise before I press submit ?
If you were waiting for PGWP then the experience is hence not valid ! You will hit with a rejection.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
ross1980 said:
Hi Raj,

CIC had sent the letter stating this : "The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If the issuing authority procedure is to send the police certificate directly to the IRCC office, please refer them to the following address."

The PCC from Japan was in a sealed Envelope written with "To be Opened by the addressee only". and in TO it was "The Authorities Concerned, Canda" (Content: Certificate of Criminal Record) then My Name & Date of Issue.

Also the Japanese Embassy clearly specified me not to open it and send directly to Canada. They told if you open it then it is useless.

That is why I just sent it to the Postal Address given in the letter.

Regards,
ross1980
If you have an empty placeholder in your eAPR submitted documents section, then you must upload an LOE stating that your PCC been sent directly to them.

Thanks