12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
shariq123 said:
Thanks for your reply Donakizo. I have translated my saudi PCC from Al-Amri Translation Bureau. They are also approved by the government as they have a license number. I used them back when i wanted to bring my wife to KSA. The govt. approved the translation. So is it ok if i only upload the original saudi pcc and the translation?
I sent you a PM please check you inbox

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Country of residence : Canada,
No. of applicant : 1

simple25

Oct 1, 2016
hello all,
please advise, Do we need to upload/fill any of the forms that immigrants used to fill and submit before i.e. IMM0008, IMM5669, IMM5562, etc.? in eAPR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
simple25 said:
hello all,
please advise, Do we need to upload/fill any of the forms that immigrants used to fill and submit before i.e. IMM0008, IMM5669, IMM5562, etc.? in eAPR.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

Refer the above post.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
icanada@12345 said:
Hello

I just submitted my PR file. The review of submitted documents shows blank (see below)

But when I view my submitted application, the place where upload the pdf shows documents "provided"

Application/profile details Where is this application

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Is this normal?
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

I just submitted my PR application, and below is the status:

Submission date: 30th Nov 2016

Application/profile status Invitation Received
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

However Application/profile status is showing "Invitation Received" rather than showing "Open".. is this normal ?

Thanks,
It would really help if you post your stream, number of family members and country of residence so that I can add you to the list.

simple25

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks Raj, stanlee has done great job and i am following this post you mentioned, but there is no answer there of my question, please advise

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ross1980 said:
Hi Raj,

CIC had sent the letter stating this : "The above information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If the issuing authority procedure is to send the police certificate directly to the IRCC office, please refer them to the following address."

The PCC from Japan was in a sealed Envelope written with "To be Opened by the addressee only". and in TO it was "The Authorities Concerned, Canda" (Content: Certificate of Criminal Record) then My Name & Date of Issue.

Also the Japanese Embassy clearly specified me not to open it and send directly to Canada. They told if you open it then it is useless.

That is why I just sent it to the Postal Address given in the letter.

Regards,
ross1980
Okay but did you check if anyone else has done this?

See, in the IRCC website, this is mentioned -

Note: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

It is possible it will take longer than 60 days to process a police certificate request for non-Japanese citizens. If you require a police certificate, you must apply immediately upon receipt of your Invitation to Apply.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/japan.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
simple25 said:
Thanks Raj, stanlee has done great job and i am following this post you mentioned, but there is no answer there of my question, please advise
Did you actually read the post?

Provincial Nominees(PNP) - If you are a provincial nominee would suggest you to submit copy of nomination certificate and Schedule 4 (IMM0008_4E) upfront along with LOE. Though these are not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule 4.

Statutory Questions - In case you answer 'Yes' to any Statutory Questions, then explain the reason for the same in LOE and also submit Schedule A (IMM5669E) along with LOE. Though Schedule A is not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule A.
He has very clearly mentioned in what situations you would need those documents.

IMM5562 is travel history document and you don't have to submit this unless they request you to.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dedicated said:
Raj, could you please share your expert opinion on one issue?

While filling in the travel history in my eAPR, I think I might have made some mistakes.
For instance, let's say, I studied abroad from September 2013 to June 2014. I made two trips to the foreign countries during that period. Let's say in October and January.

As a result, in my history I wrote:
XX September 2013 - XX June 2014 - Country A
XX October 2013 - XX October 2013 - Country B
XX January 2014 - XX January 2014 - Country C

Now, filling in the travel history form that they requested I realized that I should have breaken down those periods differently. Like:
XX September 2013 - XX October 2013 - Country A
XX October 2013 - XX October 2013 - Country B
XX October 2013 - XX January 2014 - Country A
XX January 2014 - XX January 2014 - Country C
XX January 2014 - XX June 2014 - Country A

In the requested form I'll provide the latter breakdown to be more precise. Do you think this discrepancy may cause any trouble in future?

I am also submitting a LOE alongside the travel history form to better support my case.
No, this is not an issue, IMO. They are requesting this only because your travel history is not complete.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, this is not an issue, IMO. They are requesting this only because your travel history is not complete.
Thanks, Raj! Do you think breaking it down to the shorter time periods and submitting a LOE alongside is a good idea?