Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
vivekskumar8544 said:
Meds passed on 10th Nov
Medical done and passed on the same day?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone post their AOR here? Wondering how long does it take to process application for PR under CEC category after receiving PNP through express entry ? I am CEC inbound and submitted my application on Nov 9, 2016 through Express Entry after receiving ITA and received a letter immedietley on my express entry that my application for PR has been received . Application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations and If my application does not meet the requirements of this section, application will be rejected as incomplete and any fees paid will be returned.? Is it AOR?

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I just got a ghost email from CIC with "Your application(E000XXXXXX) has been updated". But when I logged in, there was nothing.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
GodBlessUsAll said:
Can anyone post their AOR here? Wondering how long does it take to process application for PR under CEC category after receiving PNP through express entry ? I am CEC inbound and submitted my application on Nov 9, 2016 through Express Entry after receiving ITA and received a letter immedietley on my express entry that my application for PR has been received . Application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations and If my application does not meet the requirements of this section, application will be rejected as incomplete and any fees paid will be returned.? Is it AOR?
In my case, it was one of the messages in my CIC account: "Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence". There was a link to download the PDF file.

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
@Godblessus. Yes. Everyone gets AOR immediately but the AOR date could be different from your submission date. If you submit your Application after the business hour of the day you submitted, your AOR will have the date of the next business day. That is why some people report AOR date as a day after they submitted their eApr.
So once you receive the AOR letter (which everyone gets immediately), check the date in the letter not your submission date, to determine your AOR date.

Based on what you described, I think that the letter you got is the AOR.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did you mean to say you got your AOR after submitting your e-APR? But you say your wife's PCC is pending. Did you submit your application without your wife's PCC?

Yeah I submitted without my wife's PCC but have mentioned it In the LOE that we have requested a new one. I have uploaded the UPS receipt for the PCC.

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
sammoe said:
I just got a ghost email from CIC with "Your application(E000XXXXXX) has been updated". But when I logged in, there was nothing.
I got the ghost mail as well the day after my eApr submission. Which is the day my AOR was dated. I guess they got to the office the next business day after my eApr submission and opened our file to begin processing, that is why we got the ghost mail.

rebelhero

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
21-01-2017
Hey Raj,

Please add me to the list. Here is my timeline.

Stream - FSW-O
e-APR AOR -6th November, 2016

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
UReginahopeful said:
I got the ghost mail as well the day after my eApr submission. Which is the day my AOR was dated. I guess they got to the office the next business day after my eApr submission and opened our file to begin processing, that is why we got the ghost mail.
Yes, that makes sense. I submitted the eAPR on Sunday and I got the ghost email today on Monday.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
14th November Update

PNP-Osammoe13 Nov
Raj, I looked at my AOR more carefully. It's dated Nov 14. I think it's because I submitted the app on the 13th, which is Sunday. AOR letter is dated Nov 14 and it says that the application was received on the 13th. Just a clarification.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj! Could you please add me to the list, many thanks :) Good luck to everyone!

PNP-O NazSharp AOR: 14 Nov 2016

SRJASON

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
spikegin said:
Yeah I submitted without my wife's PCC but have mentioned it In the LOE that we have requested a new one. I have uploaded the UPS receipt for the PCC.
I don't know whether there is any option to upload a document after submitting the application...??

spikegin, In your case UPS receipt is not a valid document to upload in PCC proof

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SRJASON said:
I don't know whether there is any option to upload a document after submitting the application...??

spikegin, In your case UPS receipt is not a valid document to upload in PCC proof
IRCC gives time to upload FBI PCCs as they know it takes a lot of time to procure. IMO, if he has submitted proof that he has applied for a US PCC and he submits the receipt for the same, he is good to go! In such cases, I would recommend applicants to submit the application a little late (probably on the 55th day) because if asked, you can tell IRCC that you waited for your FBI PCC but you were not able to procure it in that timeframe and hence you submitted the application.