Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IMPORTANT...!!!!

Dear friends,

For all of you who are still waiting because of (Security Screening), we are looking into filing a class action writ of mandamus against IRCC in order to push them to process the security screening of applications within a reasonable time frame, and we will have a much better chance of success if we do it together.

One of the most prominent members of this forum, Legalfalcon, has promised to help us in this process and perhaps, find a lawyer to do it for us pro bono (for free). But first, he has to gauge and see if there is enough interest to pursue this. For this reason, he has created a Google doc and has asked us (those who are past the 6-month period and are under SS) to fill it out. The link to the form is:

https://goo.gl/forms/ChD5cDhsGRJPZlCP2

Please only fill it out if you are under security screening and if you want to be a part of this.

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMPORTANT...!!!!

Dear friends,

For all of you who are still waiting because of (Security Screening), we are looking into filing a class action writ of mandamus against IRCC in order to push them to process the security screening of applications within a reasonable time frame, and we will have a much better chance of success if we do it together.

One of the most prominent members of this forum, Legalfalcon, has promised to help us in this process and perhaps, find a lawyer to do it for us pro bono (for free). But first, he has to gauge and see if there is enough interest to pursue this. For this reason, he has created a Google doc and has asked us (those who are past the 6-month period and are under SS) to fill it out. The link to the form is:

Please only fill it out if you are under security screening and if you want to be a part of this.
Hi Zagros Ahmed,

I am in my 11th month but I don't know if our application is under security screening. Our GCMS notes have a few activities that are blanked out under s15 and s16. The security on page 2 is also blanked out under s15. Can I also sign the petition even if it maybe only background checks that are taking so long in our case?

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
IMPORTANT...!!!!

Dear friends,

Share it here as well and also in the london vo group

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-january-2017-connect-here.467258/page-798

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hi Zagros Ahmed,

I am in my 11th month but I don't know if our application is under security screening. Our GCMS notes have a few activities that are blanked out under s15 and s16. The security on page 2 is also blanked out under s15. Can I also sign the petition even if it maybe only background checks that are taking so long in our case?
If it has been 11 months and you also have both s15 and s16, then you most probably are under SS. However, just to be sure, if you check under the section called (ACTIVITY) close to the end of the document, you should find the term (security screening) written. For PNP applicants, it is written (Secure Outstanding) instead of (Security Screening). You are FST and I'm not sure if for your category it is also written (Screening) or (Outstanding) or perhaps something else.

If you can't find these terms, what you probably can do is convert the file into a Word document (which you can do if you have the latest Adobe Acrobat) or perhaps you can use one of the free online tools to convert the file), and then search for the words (screening) and (outstanding) to see if they exist in your notes.

In any case, I think it is safe to assume you are under some form of screening and sure, please fill out the form.

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it has been 11 months and you also have both s15 and s16, then you most probably are under SS. However, just to be sure, if you check under the section called (ACTIVITY) close to the end of the document, you should find the term (security screening) written. For PNP applicants, it is written (Secure Outstanding) instead of (Security Screening). You are FST and I'm not sure if for your category it is also written (Screening) or (Outstanding) or perhaps something else.

If you can't find these terms, what you probably can do is convert the file into a Word document (which you can do if you have the latest Adobe Acrobat) or perhaps you can use one of the free online tools to convert the file), and then search for the words (screening) and (outstanding) to see if they exist in your notes.

In any case, I think it is safe to assume you are under some form of screening and sure, please fill out the form.
Thank you for your reply. I think you are right, there must be some type of screening going on even if it only shows "Security" in Activities. I will fill out the form.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
any idea how to know if you're in Security Screening without ordering notes?

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
i

f you dont see security screening in activities you are not in security screening
any idea how to know if you're in Security Screening without ordering notes?
if the phone agent consistently tells you that your security is in progress then you can assume ss. because normal security finishes in same day (perhaps in minuttes maybe. we cant tell as we cantsee the timestamps of security in gcms due to redactions. i think for normal security ircc must have some data in which they n ame check you so it should take mins depending on which intel processors their shit budgets can afford them). so if agent is cinsistently mentioning security as ongoing, its most probably ss. gcms is the sure shot way to tell. additionally through gcms you also get to know the date on n which they selected you for ss. normally its the day of ip2.

Reactions: maged_mmh

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
if the phone agent consistently tells you that your security is in progress then you can assume ss. because normal security finishes in same day (perhaps in minuttes maybe. we cant tell as we cantsee the timestamps of security in gcms due to redactions. i think for normal security ircc must have some data in which they n ame check you so it should take mins depending on which intel processors their shit budgets can afford them). so if agent is cinsistently mentioning security as ongoing, its most probably ss. gcms is the sure shot way to tell. additionally through gcms you also get to know the date on n which they selected you for ss. normally its the day of ip2.
as per the agents my security started on 30Th of May, my BG went IP (for the only time throughout) on 18th May, ever since then, when I call each week they say only the security is left for me (PA) while my wife's passed already, they also mentioned that IF I don't hear anything by October end they can raise a formal complaint to push the file, but not before that date (this was mentioned 3 times) but no idea should I take them seriously or I'll end up frustrated like they have broken every promise they made so far (90 days for OINP, 6 months EE....)

Reactions: shaheerjaved

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
as per the agents my security started on 30Th of May, my BG went IP (for the only time throughout) on 18th May, ever since then, when I call each week they say only the security is left for me (PA) while my wife's passed already, they also mentioned that IF I don't hear anything by October end they can raise a formal complaint to push the file, but not before that date (this was mentioned 3 times) but no idea should I take them seriously or I'll end up frustrated like they have broken every promise they made so far (90 days for OINP, 6 months EE....)
i am on ss since april 12 (ip bg this day also). my wifes security still not started. october means 5 month of bg ip. wonder what will they do in oct.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
i am on ss since april 12 (ip bg this day also). my wifes security still not started. october means 5 month of bg ip. wonder what will they do in oct.
I don't expect much and took their statement very lightly to be honest.. they lie with every breath

daadventure

May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Me neither, OINP 11 months, EE 10 months so far and no result.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
I have filled the form for filing a class action writ of mandamus against ircc. Plz others who are stuck in SS, do fill that.
thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I won't fill it, just not to potentially do more harm than good by hurting credibility since I am not sure I'm in SS