App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
So I called them today and came to know that my file was processed for the first time ever since medicals only on may 1st!!
My aor is 6 Dec

It was literally sitting there collecting dust for 5 whole months!

All they did was they advised to lodge an official complaint through some webform so "the management" can review it, and improve "the process"

Ihave so many profane phrases to say, but I'll hit the pub and vent off

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's your background status? Do you know where your file stuck?
Hi Aali005, I have ordered 2 set of GCMS notes already. Both shows Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Medicals: Passed, Security: Blank. Called call center a couple of times since 25 May and they confirmed security is passed bur they are still working on our file.

We contacted our MP last week and they were super friendly. They phoned back the next day to say they are still busy with our background checks using third parties but we should hopefully hear something in August.

Don't know what to think anymore...

Reactions: sammoe

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
So I called them today and came to know that my file was processed for the first time ever since medicals only on may 1st!!
My aor is 6 Dec

It was literally sitting there collecting dust for 5 whole months!

All they did was they advised to lodge an official complaint through some webform so "the management" can review it, and improve "the process"

Ihave so many profane phrases to say, but I'll hit the pub and vent off
Absolutely ridiculous! I feel so sorry for you, and kudos for keeping your calm while talking to that agent.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi Aali005, I have ordered 2 set of GCMS notes already. Both shows Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Medicals: Passed, Security: Blank. Called call center a couple of times since 25 May and they confirmed security is passed bur they are still working on our file.

We contacted our MP last week and they were super friendly. They phoned back the next day to say they are still busy with our background checks using third parties but we should hopefully hear something in August.

Don't know what to think anymore...
Really frustrating but all we can do is wait and keep calm.. and wish PPR soon

Reactions: InspiredC

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Absolutely ridiculous! I feel so sorry for you, and kudos for keeping your calm while talking to that agent.
Well not exactly, 15 minutes down the conversation while that agent was blaming the "process" I went ballistic, saying why would I as a customer care or know about any process? You're not talking to your office all-hands meeting, if you feel that said process should be blamed take it with your management not your customers who pay your salary!

TL/DR: I made sure that my 50 mins call set him planning to fight with his missus over dinner

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Well not exactly, 15 minutes down the conversation while that agent was blaming the "process" I went ballistic, saying why would I as a customer care or know about any process? You're not talking to your office all-hands meeting, if you feel that said process should be blamed take it with your management not your customers who pay your salary!

TL/DR: I made sure that my 50 mins call set him planning to fight with his missus over dinner
hahahahaha oh ok, completely understand

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Thank you everyone for your replies. I think we should do a headcount to get a better idea about how many of us from November (and late October/early December) are still waiting:

Name - AOR Date - Stream

1- Myself (Zagros) - 13 Nov - FSW
2- hb_rashidy - 28 Nov - PNP
3- Aali005 - 20 Nov - FSW
4- maged_mmh - 6 Dec - ??
5- Shah1989 - 2 Dec - ??
6- Ahmad Shqair - 1 Dec - ??
7- ronakshah - 23 Nov - PNP
8- max_ray - 4 Dec - FSW
9- InspiredC - 31 Oct - FST
10- GamerBird - 19 Nov - FSW
11- H O N E S T - 25 Nov - PNP
12- cybersiju - 19 Nov - FSW
13- anubhavsr - 19 Nov - FSW
14- daadventure - 16 Nov - PNP

All in all, there are quite a few of us left, probably all of us are undergoing detailed security screening. Good luck to all of us and please let us keep each other informed of any developments.

Last edited:

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Thank you everyone for your replies. I think we should do a headcount to get a better idea about how many of us from November (and late October/early December) are still waiting:

Name - AOR Date - Stream

1- Myself (Zagros) - 13 Nov - FSW
2- hb_rashidy - 28 Nov - PNP
3- Aali005 - ?? - ??
4- maged_mmh - 6 Dec - ??
5- Shah1989 - 2 Dec - ?? FSW Outland
6- Ahmad Shqair - 1 Dec - ??
7- ronakshah - 23 Nov - PNP
8- max_ray - 4 Dec - ??
9- InspiredC - 31 Oct - FST
10- GamerBird - 19 Nov - FSW
11- H O N E S T - 25 Nov - PNP
12- cybersiju - 19 Nov - FSW
13- anubhavsr - 19 Nov - FSW
14- daadventure - 16 Nov - PNP

All in all, there are quite a few of us left, probably all of us are undergoing detailed security screening. Good luck to all of us and please let us keep each other informed of any developments.

Last edited: