+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Cbdesigned said:
As advised by my consultant, we have provided an explanation letter as well as the actual refusal letter as according to my consultants, UK provides a very detailed, point by point reason for refusing the application. My spouse has never traveled to UK before.
during your eAPR, when you mentioned about the UK visa refusal, did you explain why the visa was refused? Because in my own case there is a section asking to explain why the visa was refused.

Cbdesigned

Oct 16, 2016
mkay101 said:
in my case I don't have the note anymore and I've lived in Uk because and also have had a temporary residence permit in Uk after my masters degree. I hope they don't ask for the note from UK embassy. I already did UK PCC.
Hi mkay101, the letter to me specifically stated "Spouse to clarify statement that he has been refused a visa/ admission." it did not ask for a refusal letter. The UK visit visa was refused in august 2016, since the visa was refused recently, probably they wanted to understand the reasons. In your case, you have been living in the UK and also have a 'PCC from UK' so i dont see it being an issue at all. Good luck to you :)

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Cbdesigned said:
Hi mkay101, the letter to me specifically stated "Spouse to clarify statement that he has been refused a visa/ admission." it did not ask for a refusal letter. The UK visit visa was refused in august 2016, since the visa was refused recently, probably they wanted to understand the reasons. In your case, you have been living in the UK and also have a 'PCC from UK' so i dont see it being an issue at all. Good luck to you :)
Thanks. Good luck to you also. I am sure you are going in the right direction and you will get your ppr soon.

Cbdesigned

Oct 16, 2016
mkay101 said:
during your eAPR, when you mentioned about the UK visa refusal, did you explain why the visa was refused? Because in my own case there is a section asking to explain why the visa was refused.
i have applied via a consultant so all forms / uploads etc were done by them. while I provided a summarized reason for refusal to my consultant, they did not provide the information at the time of e-APR.

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
vensak said:
For FSW Outland or PNP outland, that CIO is supposed to be ok.
Eligibility will be the last one to change (they can close it very fast once everything else is done),
What is more strange is the Securtiy checkup. If you check your notes, what there any change with Security put there (for example from no value to not started), does it also have some estimated time to be finished.
And also do you have those small notes on the corners (that signalise, that some info were not revealed to you).
If yes, that might indicate, that actually your security is running and you are one of those lucky ones for more BG checks
I know from a thread about GCMS notes that S.15 near the Security section means that security check is actually undergoing.
But my notes say "security not started" with no mark on this page, but I have S.15 on the last page - the page where last officer's note is.
Any idea what could it mean?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sluffy said:
I know from a thread about GCMS notes that S.15 near the Security section means that security check is actually undergoing.
But my notes say "security not started" with no mark on this page, but I have S.15 on the last page - the page where last officer's note is.
Any idea what could it mean?
Then in reality security check is there already. It is just an officer did not update secu check field yet. (maybe some do it only when practicaly all is finished and just needs final approval).

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
90 Days and Counting ???..Still not a single change on the portal

souro

Jun 24, 2016
Guys , My wife being a principal applicant got a call from NDVO on 20th Jan. The questions were basic in nature about our Jobs etc.

But there is no change in the status as per CIC is concerned . Around 100 + days still counting . The application was filed under FSW-O...

Did others also got any call from their LVO. And if so , how much time it took for PPR ( those who got it )

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
souro said:
Guys , My wife being a principal applicant got a call from NDVO on 20th Jan. The questions were basic in nature about our Jobs etc.

But there is no change in the status as per CIC is concerned . Around 100 + days still counting . The application was filed under FSW-O...

Did others also got any call from their LVO. And if so , how much time it took for PPR ( those who got it )
Thanks for sharing. Yes, there is one other NDVO applicant who got such a call - "Nishant2201" is his forum name.

AmeyaN

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
Doc's Request.
30-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
27-02-2017
workharder said:
90 Days and Counting ???..Still not a single change on the portal
Our timeline is exactly the same...m following u..!!

Considering 2800+ ITA's Dec 2016 end onwards, there will be many eAPR's by now for processing and IRCC will speed up the PR process of pending applicants to complete within 4-5 months... this is just my understanding... experienced members any speculation ?

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hi All,
As others in the group, i am also a PNP Outland waiting for ppr. I had a query regarding marital status change. I got ontario pnp n ita nomination as single status. Now if i get married can i add my spouse into my application? If yes then will it recalculate my scores n everything again? Please help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nitinmall said:
Hi All,
As others in the group, i am also a PNP Outland waiting for ppr. I had a query regarding marital status change. I got ontario pnp n ita nomination as single status. Now if i get married can i add my spouse into my application? If yes then will it recalculate my scores n everything again? Please help.
No, once you have submitted your e-APR, your scores will not be recalculated.

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, once you have submitted your e-APR, your scores will not be recalculated.

So will it not affect my PNP validation/ Express Entry Points and wat about proof of funds?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nitinmall said:
So will it not affect my PNP validation/ Express Entry Points and wat about proof of funds?
You have to provide medicals, PCC, Passport and show additional funds for your spouse when you are adding her to the application.