+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello friends ,
I have suddenly realized that I have not send copies of my wife's earlier passport which was prior to our marriage. Should I do the same by raising cse or the same is not required. Her both passports are not stamped even once
AFAIK, you do not need to submit any pages of past PP per the instructions on the e-APR.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
AFAIK, you do not need to submit any pages of past PP per the instructions on the e-APR.
OK. Thank u raj

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Today, 18 Feb 2017 my background status changed from not needed to In Progress. Pretty fast.

Does this mean I cleared my R10, A11.2 and all other checks? What to expect next; In Progress to Not needed or PPR ??

Strange: I did not get the RPRF fee payment request. Please share your experience.

ITA- - 16/12/2016
eAPR Date - 29/12/2016
AOR Date - 29/12/2016
Medical passed on - 08/02/2017
BG status and date - 05/01/2017 BG NN > NS> NN (09/02/2017) NN> In Progress(18/02/2017)

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i was away for a while and realized a lot of action in less than a week....:) congratulations everyone who got PPR
i have updated the excel now upto this post, please pm or post here incase your updates are missing/wrongly captured on the excel.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Okay guys, I received my GCMS notes.

R10 passed on 19th November and A11.2 "Appears to meet requirements" on 29th November. Criminality and Medicals passed.

Eligibility says "Not started" in the assessments (page 2). Security says "Not Started" too.

Primary VO is NDVO as expected. File transferred on December 01. However, very strangely, the secondary VO is not CPC-Ottawa but Centralized Intake Office. :eek: .

Notes of the Program Assistant and the Case Analyst are from CIO (rather than CPC-O for quite a few applicants I have seen).

Do any of you outland applicants have secondary as CIO rather than CPC-O? Other than that, the rest of the notes "appears" okay to me.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Thanks for sharing Raj. What difference would a secondary office make in your opinion? Do you think your security process has already started? If yes, shouldn't your background check have been as "In Progress"? If not, why? Regret inconvenience for back to back questions but I believe the answers should help us all. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram said:

R10 passed on 19th November and A11.2 "Appears to meet requirements" on 29th November. Criminality and Medicals passed.

Eligibility says "Not started" in the assessments (page 2). Security says "Not Started" too.

Primary VO is NDVO as expected. File transferred on December 01. However, very strangely, the secondary VO is not CPC-Ottawa but Centralized Intake Office. :eek: . Do any of you outland applicants have secondary as CIO rather than CPC-O? Other than that, the rest of the notes "appears" okay to me.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Primary VO is NDVO as expected. File transferred on December 01. However, very strangely, the secondary VO is not CPC-Ottawa but Centralized Intake Office. :eek: .

Notes of the Program Assistant and the Case Analyst are from CIO (rather than CPC-O for quite a few applicants I have seen).

Do any of you outland applicants have secondary as CIO rather than CPC-O? Other than that, the rest of the notes "appears" okay to me.
Wow thats cool Raj. Thanks for sharing. Even my GCMS notes say the secondary office is Centralized Intake Office. No no worries. However my Eligibility says MET on 23rd Dec itself, So have no clue it can pass so soon and, if the it really means PASS or re-eligibility happened again at NDVO.

Good luck mate.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

For FSW Outland or PNP outland, that CIO is supposed to be ok.
Eligibility will be the last one to change (they can close it very fast once everything else is done),
What is more strange is the Securtiy checkup. If you check your notes, what there any change with Security put there (for example from no value to not started), does it also have some estimated time to be finished.
And also do you have those small notes on the corners (that signalise, that some info were not revealed to you).
If yes, that might indicate, that actually your security is running and you are one of those lucky ones for more BG checks

rd160309

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017 and 17-01-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP req on 15-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-03-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Hi Raj,

IMO, CIO will just process your eligibility and then it might get transferred to CPC-O. This may be because of high volume of appl. handled by CPC-O. MY eligibility was processed at CIO, thats why I am assuming. In any ways, it should not be a problem.

Cbdesigned

Oct 16, 2016
Hello all, congrats to all who received PPR. I am a nov app with app submission date of 17 Nov. I have been asked to submit my original police certificate and a letter of clarification on the reasons UK visit visa refused for my spouse. The letter received was from the Cic visa office in London. Would this be a part of the background check being done on my application. i have applied with the help of a immigration consultant so don't have direct access to my details on My cic account.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vensak said:
For FSW Outland or PNP outland, that CIO is supposed to be ok.
Eligibility will be the last one to change (they can close it very fast once everything else is done),
What is more strange is the Securtiy checkup. If you check your notes, what there any change with Security put there (for example from no value to not started), does it also have some estimated time to be finished.
And also do you have those small notes on the corners (that signalise, that some info were not revealed to you).
If yes, that might indicate, that actually your security is running and you are one of those lucky ones for more BG checks
Thanks!

Application 14 : says the security field has been updated from <<blank>> to "Not Started" on 8th November.

And no, I don't see a S.15(1) on the page that talks about Security.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
Wow thats cool Raj. Thanks for sharing. Even my GCMS notes say the secondary office is Centralized Intake Office. No no worries. However my Eligibility says MET on 23rd Dec itself, So have no clue it can pass so soon and, if the it really means PASS or re-eligibility happened again at NDVO.

Good luck mate.
Thanks!

Good for you! Hope to see your BG IP earlier :) !

All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tari7499 said:
Thanks for sharing Raj. What difference would a secondary office make in your opinion? Do you think your security process has already started? If yes, shouldn't your background check have been as "In Progress"? If not, why? Regret inconvenience for back to back questions but I believe the answers should help us all. Thanks.
Not sure if it makes a difference. I was just observing the difference in my application from that of others. Security, no IMO because I do not see any sign of it. They might (sometimes) not update this field so can't be sure.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rd160309 said:
Hi Raj,

IMO, CIO will just process your eligibility and then it might get transferred to CPC-O. This may be because of high volume of appl. handled by CPC-O. MY eligibility was processed at CIO, thats why I am assuming. In any ways, it should not be a problem.
Well, notes were generated after the 3 month mark. Not sure if that could be the case. Anyway, it might not make a difference.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Cbdesigned said:
Hello all, congrats to all who received PPR. I am a nov app with app submission date of 17 Nov. I have been asked to submit my original police certificate and a letter of clarification on the reasons UK visit visa refused for my spouse. The letter received was from the Cic visa office in London. Would this be a part of the background check being done on my application. i have applied with the help of a immigration consultant so don't have direct access to my details on My cic account.
Hi,

Original police certificate from which country ? Did you not submit PCC as before during eAPR filing ? Did you not provide the details of your spouse visit visa rejection during eAPR filing ? If you could explain little clearly more about your case, would be easy for us to suggest you something.